Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 01:11:20 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Feb 21, 1:27*am, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:06:48 -0500, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:46:03 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:40:10 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 02:09:21 -0500, wrote:

These are just European aggressors on the final crusade.

snipped - No need to discuss anything with an anti-Semitic bigot

As Hagel was educated about last week, There is a big difference
between the Israelis and Jews in general.

For you Jew haters, there is no difference. *Disgusting!

Not true at all. The most fervent neocons are Christians.

BTW I am going to have a first hand report about exactly what is going
on in the West bank next month. My father in law is off on a 3 week
Bible study pilgrimage to all of the holy sites. Most are on the West
Bank.

You should go yourself.
You should also advise him to wear a (Canadian) maple leaf. So folks
don't think he is from the US. Lots of people hate USAians. Even Brits
can't tell the difference between the accents.
And lodge with Arabs, much nicer people in my experience.

Two Jew haters. Nothing new from you, harry.

So you see Canada IS useful.

They're keeping your butt buddy, HomoGay, so sure, there is a use for
Canuckistan.