Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

"bob haller" wrote in message
news:cb5bd4d1-2b4d-4cd4-98b3-

stuff snipped

The solution is a satellite with a particle beam weapon. Surglically
vaporize all of assads hiding places.

He's so scared of drone attacks I doubt he's going to spend much time in the
open. Saddam spent most of his time in bunkers and that was before a drone
could nail him as easily as they can today. If anybody needs a good
particle beaming, it's N.Korea's new little tin god. Look what happened to
Saddam, and he didn't even *have* any nukes. This guy's threatening a
pre-emptive nuke strike on the US.

ENERGY INDENPENDENCE would solve much of this. stop sending a billion
dollars a day to people who hate us, and if we didnt need their oil we
wouldnt be mucking around in their business.....

Seems like a no brainer - stop sending money to people who hate us. Out of
all the things I *don't* want my taxes to pay for, building Muslim
"democracies" is one of them. There's no guarantee that they won't vote for
somebody worse down the line. Once upon a time Iran and the Shah were our
best friends forever. So was Saddam when the Iranians turned on us.

The Palestinians got "democracy" and elected Hamas. In Iraq we'll see the
the Muslim Brotherhood or worse in power after we leave. Shia and Sunni
will be at each other's throats, as Allah intended and like the Iraq/Iran
war did, they'll kill each other in numbers that would make us look like
pikers.

Yep, one to four trillion dollars could have bought a *lot* of solar cells.
What most anti-solarists don't seem to realize is that every time their
neighbor installs solar, they are helping to keep the price of other fuels
and pollution down for everyone.

My new smart meter doesn't have a little rotating dial (like the old
mechanical one) and as far as I can tell, there's no provision for getting
an "instantaneous" reading from the new meter. At least with the old
mechanical ones, you could see the dial whizzing around during heavy loads a
nd know that you were really consuming kilowatts at a blistering pace.

--
Bobby G.