Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

On Apr 4, 6:04*pm, John Doe wrote:
rangerssuck rangerssuck gmail.com wrote:
John Doe j... usenetlove.invalid wrote:
I provided an error message that should make my point perfectly
clear to anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.

If you don't believe it, try asking them.

Earlier in this thread, John, I believe you wrote about using
voice recognition to control your computer. Is there any chance
at all that there is some mechanism at work with that setup that
is generating extra mouse clicks, keystrokes or other traffic
with the McMaster web server?

That was part of my point. I know what's going on under the hood
of my computer. But that's obviously pointless in light of their
message making perfectly clear that the programming weirdness is
on their side. My computer cannot produce such a message on their
webpage, short of some truly miraculous virus. But even if that
were possible, it isn't, I keep viruses off of my system and even
keep track of root kits. I also keep squeaky clean incremental
backup copies of the Windows partition. That is something few
people do but the majority of people would benefit from.

Yes, but viruses and rootkits aren't the only things that could cause
this. If your voice input system is generating extra network traffic,
that coud be triggering the protection on the server. If this were my
system (or one of my customers'), I'd fire up WireShark and collect
all the network traffic leading to the failure, and then look for
stuff from my computer that shouldn't be there.

You don't need to sell me on backups and computer condoms. I do this
stuff for a living, and I sell backup systems. But good backups and
good antivirus are not sufficient protection against buggy software.
This may well be a problem on McMaster's site, but I doubt they will
fix it just for you. I am most certainly not a McMaster "fan boy." I
like the convenience factor and (sometimes) don't mind paying a bit
extra for it, but it's really annoying that they don't give
manufacturer's part numbers. That aside, their web site has caused me
no problems.

You can either take a look at the actual network traffic and maybe
find out what's going on, or you can be ****ed at McMaster and shop
elsewhere. It's up to you. And it's not "a really big deal" to me. To
tell the truth, the only reason I got involved was that I was hoping
this thread would turn me on to some suppliers I hadn't yet heard
about. I came for the leads, I stayed for the semi-interesting tech-
talk.

The idea that it's a really big deal to the rest of the world is
coming from some zealous fan boys that might be scared to death of
changing their ways. Must be horrible to hear that your deity has
a flaw. It's annoying to me, but I have lots of time to shop
around. I never said it should be a big deal to anybody else. And
if it's so trivial and scarce, forget about it. Otherwise, I will
continue countering with the facts.

--

I can understand why they'd want to protect themselves from
bots ripping their content, but neither I nor anyone else here other

Please don't tell me to go **** myself. If I could, I would. In fact,
I'd be doing it so much that I'd be unlikely to have time for usenet.
As I have said before (though I doubt I've said it here), if I was a
woman, I'd probably stand naked in front of a mirror 24/7. So, unless
you can explain to me how, exactly, I would go about ****ing myself,
please don't tell me to do so.

Thanks

From: rangerssuck rangerssuck gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

On 2012-04-04, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
John Doe fired this volley in news:jli8nh$4vc$1
@dont-email.me:

This guy is a weird ass, not going to last here very long, needs to
increase the dosage of his meds.

If I were a troll, I would be in somebody else's thread
doing what you're doing...

What? Explaining what the problems might be? You certainly haven't done
that yet, NOR reacted to any suggestions... so, I guess by your definition,
you're not a troll.

There are other definitions that explain refusal to accept suggestions and
possible solutions better, but many of them include incarceration in a
mental health institution.

LLoyd

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

I am lasting here just fine, troll, like it or not.

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t,free.spam
From: Ignoramus23750 ignoramus23750 NOSPAM.23750.invalid
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:52:25 -0500

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.spam

On 04/04/2012 06:05 PM, John Doe wrote:
That's nice, however pointless.

No, there is a point. McMaster-Carr, although some valid criticisms can
(and have) been made against them, is still one of the best places to
shop online. If you're looking for something noticeably *better* you
are unlikely to find it. MSC and Grainger, already mentioned in this
thread, are their main competitors. Aside from them, nobody has the
scope of products that they do, although there are some very good online
tool and hardware stores, there's no "one stop shopping" that I'm aware
of outside of those Big Three.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

That might be a possibility. I do lots of online shopping and
browsing. If I ever notice anything similar on another website,
I might troubleshoot my side.

If this were my system (or one of my customers'), I'd fire up
WireShark and collect all the network traffic leading to the
failure, and then look for stuff from my computer that shouldn't
be there.

Troubleshooting would be worthwhile if I had to shop there.

This may well be a problem on McMaster's site, but I doubt they
will fix it just for you.

I will cope, somehow.

You can either take a look at the actual network traffic and
maybe find out what's going on, or you can be ****ed at McMaster
and shop elsewhere.

Or I can just shop elsewhere.

From: rangerssuck rangerssuck gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Nate Nagel njnagel roosters.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:

McMaster-Carr is still one of the best places to shop online.
If you're looking for something noticeably *better* you are
unlikely to find it. MSC and Grainger, already mentioned in
this thread, are their main competitors. Aside from them,
nobody has the scope of products that they do, although there
are some very good online tool and hardware stores, there's no
"one stop shopping" that I'm aware of outside of those Big
Three.

Agreed, but you get what you pay for. I'll just have to take that
journey into the wilderness. I started out pretty well, apparently,
looks like I got the same quality aluminum flat bar for about half
the price. Of the little metal I use, aluminum flat bar is most of
it.

--

nate

From: Nate Nagel njnagel roosters.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.spam
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:12:51 -0400

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

John Doe fired this volley in news:jlijib$433$1
@dont-email.me:

I am lasting here just fine, troll, like it or not.

I now understand where the term "****tard" originated! "They" named it
after YOU! G

Iggy is a regular and well-respected member of this newsgroup. Of _all_
the people you could have called a troll (including me), you put your
foot in your own mouth when you wrote that!

Go shop where you want. We'll continue to shop where the shopping and
service are good.

LLoyd

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

John Doe fired this volley in news:jlilj1$jv9$1
@dont-email.me:

Of the little metal I use, aluminum flat bar is most of
it.

Then why the hell are you cross-posting to rec.metalworking?

How about "rec.kindergardencraftclass"? More your speed, I think.

Lloyd
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Whatever you say, asshole

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t,free.spam
From: "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 213pn7lr8mnca7tu8ebdffsptv39r5723u 4ax.com XnsA02B90EF72E1Clloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 jli3hq$1vs$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B955FA813Alloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 jli8nh$4vc$1 dont-email.me XnsA02BA665D8CF3lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 iridnZM2B5E0TeHSnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d giganews.com jlijib$433$1 dont-email.me

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

I'll have to consult your mother first...

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t,free.spam
From: "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

John Doe fired this volley in news:jliltc$jv9$5
@dont-email.me:

I'll have to consult your mother first...

Well... yeah, when she was alive, she knew more about metalworking than you
do.

No... actually, STILL, even now.

LLoyd
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

She's not dead, she just hasn't had any good dick.

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t,free.spam
From: "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:49:01 +0000, John Doe wrote:
George Plimpton george si.not wrote: ...
John Doe wrote:
They are ****ing me off. Their website has some idiotic built-in
protection against people who click too fast. I've never seen that
anti-customer programming on any other online store's website, and I
do plenty of online shopping.

That doesn't seem to be at the root of his complaint; his complaint
seems to be about the manner in which the web site functions.

Back to the original poster, what does "built-in protection against
people who click too fast" mean?

Their website programming limits browsing.

[snip 3 para.]
... The notice says "To protect product information, we limit
search activities on our web site."

You might be able to simulate the lockout thing by looking up
"aluminum". Find the page that lists all of the aluminum types, like
2023, 6061, etc. I wanted to see which type was the most popular, so I
began clicking on them to see how many products were available, and
returning to click on the next. Apparently that prompted the first
lockout.

[snip 2 para.]

Based on your responses to other people in this thread, I would
imagine that the problem is you were typing in obscenities instead
of proper search terms. Alternately, if you really were browsing
at some "MacMaster-Carr" as in the title of your thread, instead of
at http://www.mcmaster.com like everyone else is talking about,
that could be your problem. But if you're sure neither of those
things was the problem, try logging in on the site instead of using
it anonymously. (The javascript in ProdDatProtectionWebPartLoader
in proddatprotectionwebpartloader.js as referenced in McMaster-Carr's
webpages has a test in it for whether it's displaying to a subscriber,
although the code appears to only control message priorities.)

--
jiw
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:26:43 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Go **** yourself.

Ah, a thought provoking and well thought out reply. One can only
marvel at your ability to explain a complex subject.

From: Doug Miller doug_at_milmac_dot_com example.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:19:18 +0000 (UTC)

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote in news:jlfsde$rs9$6 dont-email.me:

Try reading the error message, fan boy.

Try writing a clear, cogent, specific description of what you did to cause the message, monkey
boy.

--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Han" wrote in message
John Doe wrote in news:jldtc5$10b$1@dont-
email.me:

They are ****ing me off. Their website has some idiotic built-in
protection against people who click too fast. I've never seen that
anti-customer programming on any other online store's website, and
I do plenty of online shopping.

Is there an alternative, currently?

Thanks.

Just for the heck, I went to the site, generated a username and password
and ordered an extension cord I need. There were absolutely no problems
doing it, and I like the site. Maybe your or their panties were in a knot
when you tried to access the site, but right now everything went fine.

I went to the site using several older browsers and PC's I use for
compatibility testing and it behaved very erratically. I suspect that's a
big part of the problem. I looked at the source code for some of their
pages and they make very heavy use of Javascript. That's likely to cause
trouble for older browsers.

An excerpt from the source of one of their pages below gives some clue as to
what browsers and versions they support:

lia href='/help/ie6help.html?ver=1'Internet Explorer 6.x and
7.x/a/li
lia href='/help/firefoxHelp.html?ver=1'Firefox 2.x/a/li
lia href='/help/netscape7help.html?ver=1'Netscape Navigator 7.x/a/li
lia href="/help/safariHelp.html?ver=1"Safari 3.x for
Macintosh/a/li

Here's the rest of their "settings" page. To me it's no wonder why one
person could have a very different site experience than another.

--
Bobby G.

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"
html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" class=""
head

titleMcMaster-Carr/title

meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" /
meta name="keywords" content="mcmaster-carr supply company, mcmaster,
carr, mcm, MRO, industrial supplies, facilities maintenance, materials
management, business-to-business, supply distribution, commercial supplier"
/
meta name="description" content="McMaster-Carr supplies products used to
maintain manufacturing plants and large commercial facilities worldwide." /

meta name="viewport" content="width=1024" /

link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="57x57"
href="/gfx/AppleTouchIcon-57x57.png"/
link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72"
href="/gfx/AppleTouchIcon-72x72.png"/
link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114"
href="/gfx/AppleTouchIcon-114x114.png"/
link rel="apple-touch-startup-image"
href="/gfx/AppleTouchStartupImage-320x460.png"/

script type="text/javascript"
var homePageLoadStrtTm = (new Date()).getTime();
var mWebRptTrkNbr = Math.floor(Math.random()*10000000001);

var ShellASPX = {};
ShellASPX.IsIE = false;
ShellASPX.IsIE6Below = false;

(function() {
var xmlHttp;
try {

xmlHttp=new XMLHttpRequest();
} catch (ex) {

try {
xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
} catch (ex) {
try {
xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
} catch (ex) {

self.location.href = "/mcm/AjaxNotSupported.aspx";

}
}
}
})();

McMasterCom = new Object();
McMaster = new Object();

function GetMcMaster() {
return McMaster;
}

function GetMcMasterCom() {
return McMasterCom;
}

ShellASPX.PreInitFunc = function() {

var homePageInlineJSStrtTmHdr = new
McMaster.MsgMgr.Hdr(McMaster.MsgMgr.CntxtNms.NEW_H OME_PAGE_INLINE_JS);

var homePageInlineJSStrtTmMsg = new
McMaster.MsgMgrMsgs.NewHomePageInlineJSInit(homePa geInlineJSStrtTmHdr,
homePageLoadStrtTm);

McMaster.MsgMgr.PubMsg(homePageInlineJSStrtTmMsg);

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.WebsiteInitLoadInd.KyTx
t(), false);

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.HelpCntxtTxt.KyTxt(),
"");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.SesnExtRepKy.KyTxt(),
"837690001056959");
McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.MultOrdsInd.KyTxt(),
true);

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.HomePageRedesign.KyTxt(
), true);
McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.TabPref.KyTxt(),
"");
McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.FndAgainInd.KyTxt(),
"1");
McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.WebVerTS.KyTxt(),
"3/29/2012 6:05:14 PM");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.LgcyPgTxt.KyTxt(),
",1,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,9 6,97,98,99,100,101,102,327
,425,617,681,955,1235,1454,1455,1456,1457,1458,145 9,1460,1461,1462,1463,1464
,1465,1466,1467,1468,1484,1485,1486,1487,1488,1489 ,1490,1597,1765,1922,1923,
1924,1925,1926,1927,1928,1929,1930,1932,1933,1995, 2163,2243,2315,2409,2617,2
743,2875,3013,3279,3280,3281,3282,3283,3284,3285,3 286,3287,3288,3289,3290,32
91,3292,3293,3294,3503");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.CurrCtlgEdtnNbr.KyTxt()
, 118);

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.CurrCtlgMaxPageNbr.KyTx
t(), 3781);

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.IntermediatePageNms.KyT
xt(), "adhesives:Adhesives,fastening tape:Fastening Tape,hose:Hose,linear
motion actuators:Linear Motion Actuators,flow pumps:Flow Pumps,flow
valves:Flow Valves,electrical connectors:Electrical
Connectors,lights:Lights,setup clamps:Setup Clamps,parts cleaning
nozzles:Parts Cleaning Nozzles,sanding abrasives:Sanding
Abrasives,saws:Saws,knives:Knives,clothing:Clothin g,chain and rope
fittings:Chain and Rope
Fittings,conveyors:Conveyors,carts:Carts,screwdriv ers:Screwdrivers,wrenches:
Wrenches,pliers:Pliers,knives:Knives,storage cabinets:Storage
Cabinets,partitions:Partitions,storage boxes:Storage Boxes");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.LandingPageDesignID.KyT
xt(), "LANDING_PAGE_ALPHA");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.HomePageWebPartVerKy.Ky
Txt(),"d8557699d29c63c6986cb27d116d706f");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.HomePageNavWebPartVerKy
..KyTxt(),"c76d153a23f6b196225dc5132d141");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.ClntProfInd.KyTxt(),
true);

McMaster.EnvrMgr.GetClntInfo("False");

McMaster.SesnMgr.SetStVal(McMaster.SesnMgr.StValDe fs.FndAgainSlsWrkStObj.KyT
xt(), "");

}

openSiteSettings = function()
{
if (McMaster){
var msgHdr = new McMaster.MsgMgr.Hdr();
// Create a settings selected message
var msg = new McMaster.MsgMgrMsgs.SiteSettingsSlctd(msgHdr);

// Publish the message
McMaster.MsgMgr.PubMsg(msg);
}
}

openTax = function()
{
if (McMaster){
var msgHdr = new McMaster.MsgMgr.Hdr();
// Create a tax selected message
var msg = new McMaster.MsgMgrMsgs.TaxSlctd(msgHdr);

// Publish the message
McMaster.MsgMgr.PubMsg(msg);
}
}

/script

!--[if IE]
script type="text/javascript"
ShellASPX.IsIE = true;
/script
![endif]--
!--[if lte IE 6]
script type="text/javascript"
ShellASPX.IsIE6Below = true;
/script
![endif]--

!--[if IE 6]
script type="text/javascript"
try {
document.execCommand("BackgroundImageCache", false, true);
} catch (e) { }
/script
![endif]--

style type="text/css"
.HomePageImage {
background-image:
url(http://images1.mcmaster.com/gfx/Home...ver=31503144);
}
/style

link rel="stylesheet"
href="/HTTPHandlers/ScriptCombiner/402_808bb63d0d2def312178ba73e6a2f318.css"
/
script
type="text/javascript"mPageEmbeddedFiles=window.mPageEmbedde dFiles||new
Object();mPageEmbeddedFiles['/HTTPHandlers/ScriptCombiner/402_808bb63d0d2def
312178ba73e6a2f318.css']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/logowebpartlayout.css
?version=7']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/bottomnavwebpartlayout.css?versio
n=9']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/srchentrywebpartlayout.css?version=14']=
true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/cmnstyle.css?version=63']=true;mPageEmbeddedFi
les['/css/shelllayout.css?version=51']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/layout/
CmnStyleLayout.css?ver=5326419']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/layout/Prsntt
nLayout.css?ver=5326417']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/yui_container.css?ve
rsion=6']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/homepagewebpartlayout.css?version=11
']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/homepagenavwebpartlayout.css?version=11']=t
rue;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/webtoolsetwebpartlayout.css?version=21']=true;m
PageEmbeddedFiles['/css/incmplordswebpartlayout.css?version=3']=true;mPageEm
beddedFiles['/css/srchrsltwebpartlayout.css?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFi
les['/css/inlnordwebpartlayout.css?version=14']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/cs
s/cadwebpartlayout.css?version=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/mastheadlog
inwebpartlayout.css?version=7']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/srchsuggwebpar
t.css?version=18']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/cmndropdown.css?version=2']
=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/prodpagewebpartlayout.css?version=1']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/css/layout/ProdPageLayout.css?ver=31770557']=true;mPageEm
beddedFiles['/css/layout/SpecSrchLayout.css?ver=9644128']=true;mPageEmbedded
Files['/css/specsrchelems.css?version=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/spec
srchinteract.css?version=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/specinfolayout.cs
s?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/dynamicpagewebpartlayout.css?ver
sion=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/prsnttnwebpartlayout.css?version=7']=
true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/layout/ItmTbl.css?ver=532723']=true;mPageEmbed
dedFiles['/css/AbbrPrsnttnWebPartLayout.css?ver=7659642']=true;mPageEmbedded
Files['/css/FullPrsnttnWebPartLayout.css?ver=5932754']=true;mPageEmbeddedFil
es['/css/GeneralInfoLayout.css?ver=24422252']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/
GroupPrsnttnWebPartLayout.css?ver=8697292']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/in
termediatepagewebpartlayout.css?version=7']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/la
ndingpageelems.css?version=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/css/intermediateprs
nttnwebpartlayout.css?version=20']=true;/script

/head
body
iframe id="yui-history-iframe" src="blank.html"/iframe
input id="yui-history-field" type="hidden"/

div id="ShellLayout_Cntnr"
div id="ShellLayout_Header_Cntnr"

div id="ShellLayout_Logo_Cntnr"div class="Logo"a
id="LogoWebPart_Link" href="/"span class="LogoWebPart_logo_static"img
src="http://images1.mcmaster.com/gfx/HomePageImages.png?ver=31503144" alt=""
//spanspan class="LogoWebPart_logo_dynamic"img
src="http://images1.mcmaster.com/gfx/HomePageImages.png?ver=31503144"
alt=""//span/a/div/div
div id="ShellLayout_SrchEntryWebPart_Cntnr"div
id="SrchEntryWebPart_Cntnr"form
action="javascript:SrchEntryWebPart.SrchInp_Submit ted();"input type="text"
id="SrchEntryWebPart_InpBox" name="SrchEntryWebPart_InpBox"
onkeyup="SrchEntryWebPart.SrchInp_UsrInpTxtChged() " autocomplete="off"
autocorrect="off" autocapitalize="off" maxlength="500"/a
id="SrchSubmitIcon" href="#" onclick="SrchEntryWebPart.SrchInpBtn_Click();
return false;" onmousedown="SrchEntryWebPart.SrchInpBtn_MouseDown ();"
onmouseup="SrchEntryWebPart.SrchInpBtn_MouseUp()" img
src="http://images1.mcmaster.com/gfx/HomePageImages.png?ver=31503144"
alt="Submit Your Search"//aa id="GetHelpIcon"
href='javascript:SrchEntryWebPart.Help_Clicked();'
onmouseover="window.status='Click for tips about searching'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status='';return true;" img
src="http://images1.mcmaster.com/gfx/HomePageImages.png?ver=31503144"
alt="Tips on searching"//a/form/div/div
div id="ShellLayout_Masthead_Cntnr"table
id="ShellLayout_Masthead_Tbl" tr
id="ShellLayout_Masthead_Metadata"tddiv
id="ShellLayout_NeedHelp_Cntnr"div class="CustInfoTxt"
id="NeedHelpWebPart_Cntnr"a class = "CustInfoLnk" href="#contact"
title="Send us an e-mail message"Need help finding a product?br /E-mail
or call (609) 689-3415./a/div/div/tdtd
class="ShellLayout_BM_Cell" /tdtddiv
id="ShellLayout_RecentOrds_Cntnr"/div/tdtddiv
id="ShellLayout_IncmplOrds_Cntnr"/div/td/trtrtda
class="ShellLayout_CntctUs_Btn" id="ShellLayout_CntctUs_Btn" href="#contact"
title="Let us know how we can help. Send us an email or give us a
call."span class="HomePageImage"Contact Us/span/a/tdtd
class="ShellLayout_BM_Cell"a class="ShellLayout_BMs_Btn"
id="ShellLayout_BMs_Btn" href="#bookmarks" title="View and manage the
products and catalog pages you saved."span
class="HomePageImage"Bookmarks/span/a/tdtda
class="ShellLayout_OrdHist_Btn" id="ShellLayout_OrdHist_Btn"
href="#orderhistory" title="View the status of an order, get shipping
details, and print an invoice."span class="HomePageImage"Order
History/span/a/tdtda class="ShellLayout_CurrOrd_Btn
NewHomePage_BuildOrd_Btn" id="ShellLayout_CurrOrd_Btn" href="#orders"
title="View, modify, and place your current order. You can also save this
order for later."span class="HomePageImage"Current
Order/span/a/td/tr/table/div
div id="ShellLayout_MastheadLogin_Cntnr"/div
/div
div id="ShellLayout_Content_Cntnr"

div id="ShellLayout_SecondaryContent_Cntnr"
class="ShellLayout_SecondaryContent_Cntnr_Secondar yContent_Collapsed"

div id="ShellLayout_SecondaryContent_Content_Cntnr"

div id="SecondaryContentTitl" class="PanelTitl"/div

div id="SecondaryContent"/div

!--[if !IE]!--
iframe name="ResultsIFrame"
class="ShellLayout_ResultsIFrame_PromptIFrame_Cont racted" id="ResultsIFrame"
frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"/iframe
!--![endif]--
/div

/div

div id="ShellLayout_SecondaryContentToggle_Cntnr"
class="ShellLayout_SecondaryContentToggle_Secondar yContent_Collapsed"
title="Hide/show" onclick="Shell.SecondaryContentToggle_Btn_Click(); "

div class="ShellLayout_PaneBtn_Cntnr"
img class="ShellLayout_PaneBtn"
src="http://images1.mcmaster.com/gfx/HomePageImages.png?ver=31503144"
alt=""/
/div

/div

div id="ShellLayout_MainContent_Cntnr"

div id="ShellLayout_MainContent_Inner"
class="ShellLayout_MainContent_Inner_SecondaryCont ent_Collapsed"

div id="MainContent"
noscript
div id="ShellLayout_NoScript_Cntnr"

Our web site makes use of JavaScript features. Click on your browser
type for instructions on enabling JavaScript.
br /
br /
ul
lia href='/help/ie6help.html?ver=1'Internet Explorer 6.x and
7.x/a/li
lia href='/help/firefoxHelp.html?ver=1'Firefox 2.x/a/li
lia href='/help/netscape7help.html?ver=1'Netscape Navigator
7.x/a/li
lia href="/help/safariHelp.html?ver=1"Safari 3.x for
Macintosh/a/li
/ul
br /
br /
To place an order immediately, a
'email us/a or call one of the
following numbers.

table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"
tr
td width='60%'Atlanta/td
td align='right' width='40%'(404) 346-7000/td
/tr
tr
tdChicago/td
td align='right'(630) 833-0300/td
/tr
tr
tdCleveland/td
td align='right'(330) 995-5500/td
/tr
tr
tdLos Angeles/td
td align='right'(562) 692-5911/td
/tr
tr
tdNew York City - Philadelphia/td
td align='right'(609) 689-3000/td
/tr
/table

/div
/noscript
/div

div id="ShellLayout_MainIFrame_Cntnr"
!--[if !IE]!--
iframe name="MainIFrame" id="MainIFrame" frameborder="0"
allowtransparency="true"/iframe
!--![endif]--
/div

/div

/div

/div

div id="Shell_BottomNavWebPart_Cntnr"div id="BottomNavWebPart_Cntnr"
class="DefltOpaqueBackgrnd TopRul"div
id="BottomNavWebPart_TermsCntnr"span class="TermsTxt"By using this web
site, you agree to our /spana class="BottomNavLnk"
id="BottomNavWebPart_TermsandConditionsLnk" href="/#terms-and-conditions"
onclick="McMasterCom.Nav.LoadHelp('termsconditions '); return false;"Terms
and Conditions/a/diva class="BottomNavLnk"
id="BottomNavWebPart_HomeLnk" href="/#"
onclick="BottomNavWebPart.HndlHomeClick(); return false"Home/aspan
class="VerticalSeprt"|/spana class="BottomNavLnk"
id="BottomNavWebPart_HelpLnk" href="/#help"
onclick="McMasterCom.Nav.LoadHelp(''); return false;"Help/aspan
class="VerticalSeprt"|/spana class="BottomNavLnk"
id="BottomNavWebPart_ReturnsLnk" href="/#returns"
onclick="McMasterCom.Nav.LoadHelp('return'); return false;"Returns/aspan
class="VerticalSeprt"|/spana class="BottomNavLnk"
id="BottomNavWebPart_CareersLnk" href="/#careers"
onclick="BottomNavWebPart.HndlCareersLnkClick(); return
false;"Careers/aspan class="VerticalSeprt"|/spana
class="BottomNavLnk" id="BottomNavWebPart_SiteSettingsLnk" href="/#settings"
onclick="BottomNavWebPart.HndlSiteSettingsClick(); return
false"Settings/a/div/div

/div

iframe id="OrderPadTarget" name="OrderPadTarget" style="display:
none;"/iframe

script type="text/javascript" defer="defer"
src="/HTTPHandlers/ScriptCombiner/48_4a8c378e93b8428d82908e285b664780.js"/
script
script
type="text/javascript"mPageEmbeddedFiles=window.mPageEmbedde dFiles||new
Object();mPageEmbeddedFiles['/HTTPHandlers/ScriptCombiner/48_4a8c378e93b8428
d82908e285b664780.js']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_yahoo.js?versio
n=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_event.js?version=1']=true;mPageE
mbeddedFiles['/include/yui_dom.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/incl
ude/yui_element-beta.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_js
on.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_selector-beta.js?ver
sion=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_cookie.js?version=1']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_connection.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedF
iles['/include/yui_get.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_
animation.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_datasource.js
?version=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.yui_history.js?versi
on=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_autocomplete.js?version=5']=tru
e;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/yui_container.js?version=6']=true;/script
script type="text/javascript" defer="defer"
src="/HTTPHandlers/ScriptCombiner/525_754649be288dc9cdd2e8177af71e9c0e.js"
/script
script
type="text/javascript"mPageEmbeddedFiles=window.mPageEmbedde dFiles||new
Object();mPageEmbeddedFiles['/HTTPHandlers/ScriptCombiner/525_754649be288dc9
cdd2e8177af71e9c0e.js']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cmn.js?version=78'
]=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cmn.dom.js?version=4']=true;mPageEmbedde
dFiles['/include/cmn.utilities.js?version=17']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/inc
lude/cmn.utilities.widget.js?version=7']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/c
mn.html5.js?version=14']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cmnstringmanipula
tor.js?version=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cmn.animation.js?versio
n=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cmn.animation.propertynms.js?version
=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cmncrcrdvldtn.js?version=5']=true;mPa
geEmbeddedFiles['/include/cmn.dropdown.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFile
s['/include/cmncolls.js?version=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmast
ercomnav.js?version=33']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/clntcache.js?vers
ion=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmastercom.js?version=8']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cookie.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/i
nclude/mcmaster.msgmgrmsgs.js?version=63']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include
/mcmaster.msgmgr.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.m
sgmgr.hdr.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.msgmgr.p
ayload.js?version=13']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.msgmgr.cnt
xtnms.js?version=40']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.cnxnmgr.js?
version=29']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cadwebpart.js?version=14']=tr
ue;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cadwebpartloader.js?version=5']=true;mPageEm
beddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.envrmgr.js?version=22']=true;mPageEmbeddedFil
es['/include/mcmaster.sesnmgr.js?version=24']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/incl
ude/mcmaster.sesnmgr.sthist.js?version=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include
/mcmaster.sesnmgr.stvaldefs.js?version=76']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/includ
e/mcmaster.sesnmgr.sitetitltxts.js?version=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/inc
lude/mcmaster.sesnmgr.sthist.defs.js?version=23']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/
include/mcmaster.loadmgr.js?version=41']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/m
cmaster.loadmgr.cntnrdefs.js?version=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/m
cmaster.loadmgr.iframeloaddlydefs.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/i
nclude/mcmaster.urlmgr.js?version=16']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcm
aster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/m
cmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.homepagecatg.js?v ersion=2']=true;mPageEmbed
dedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.prodcontent.js?v ersion=
11']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.par
tnbr.js?version=8']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friend
lyurls.defs.currord.js?version=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaste
r.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.ordhist.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/
include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.cntctus.js?versi on=3']=true;mPageE
mbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.cad2d.js?version =5'
]=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.cad3d.
js?version=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurl
s.defs.cadinlnord.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.
urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.careers.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/in
clude/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.help.js?version= 4']=true;mPageEmbedd
edFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.inlnord.js?versi on=1']=t
rue;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.enteraspp
srch.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.urlmgr.friend
lyurls.defs.srch.js?version=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.u
rlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.bookmarks.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/i
nclude/mcmaster.urlmgr.friendlyurls.defs.secrpref.js?vers ion=4']=true;mPageE
mbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.js?version=6']=true;mPageEmbeddedF
iles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.ctlgpage.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbedded
Files['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.mltplctlgpages.js?version=2']=true;mPageE
mbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.partnbr.js?version=4']=true;mPageE
mbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.addnlcontent.js?version=2']=true;m
PageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.cad2d.js?version=1']=true;mPa
geEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.cad3d.js?version=1']=true;mPage
EmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.cadinlnord.js?version=1']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.currord.js?version=2']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.contactus.js?version=1']=true;
mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.ordhist.js?version=2']=true;
mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.help.js?version=5']=true;mPa
geEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.bookmarks.js?version=2']=true;m
PageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.careers.js?version=2']=true;m
PageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.tax.js?version=2']=true;mPage
EmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.settings.js?version=2']=true;mPag
eEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.secrpref.js?version=1']=true;mPa
geEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.homepagecatg.js?version=3']=tru
e;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.intermediatepg.js?version=
24']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.txtinterp.srch.js?version=6'
]=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmastercomloadmgr.js?version=16']=true;
mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mcmaster.prfrmnctrkmgr.js?version=26']=true;mPa
geEmbeddedFiles['/include/contenthistmgr.js?version=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFi
les['/include/shellpreinit.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/
animator.js?version=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/toolbar.js?version
=9']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/touchevntmgr.js?version=6']=true;mPag
eEmbeddedFiles['/include/shell.js?version=51']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/inc
lude/srchrsltwebpartovrd.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/lo
gowebpart.js?ver=29348561']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mastheadwebpar
t.js?ver=8697275']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/needhelpwebpart.js?ver=
8091837']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/bottomnavwebpart.js?ver=8697274'
]=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/srchentrywebpart.js?ver=9038427']=true;m
PageEmbeddedFiles['/include/addnlcontentloader.js?version=6']=true;mPageEmbe
ddedFiles['/include/autherrhandler.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/
include/bmloginwebpartloader.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/includ
e/cadloader.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/careersloader.j
s?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/careersmenuloader.js?version
=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/cntctusloader.js?version=4']=true;mPa
geEmbeddedFiles['/include/ctlgloader.js?version=14']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles
['/include/ordpadwebpartloader.js?version=13']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/inc
lude/cmnvstridentification.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/
ordpadcnfmwebpartloader.js?version=6']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/con
tentwebpartloader.js?version=17']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/displvst
rbmsloader.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/dynamiccontentco
ordinator.js?version=35']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/prsnttnwebpartlo
ader.js?version=10']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/fndagainplcdords.js?v
ersion=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/guidednavrtrvr.js?version=12']=
true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/helploader.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbedd
edFiles['/include/homepagenavwebpartloader.js?version=7']=true;mPageEmbedded
Files['/include/homepagewebpartloader.js?version=7']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles
['/include/intermediatepagewebpartloader.js?version=13']=true;mPageEmbeddedF
iles['/include/incmplordswebpartloader.js?version=14']=true;mPageEmbeddedFil
es['/include/inlnordwebpartloader.js?version=26']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/
include/itmlookuploader.js?version=19']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/or
ddtlloader.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/ordhistloader.js
?version=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/ordhistloginwebpartloader.js?
version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/perftracker.js?version=7']=tru
e;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/proddatprotectionwebpartloader.js?version=3']
=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/prodpagewebpartloader.js?version=15']=tru
e;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/pinnedprsnttns.js?version=36']=true;mPageEmbe
ddedFiles['/include/prsnttnusrinp.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/i
nclude/imgusrinp.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/psrchloade
r.js?version=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/ccwebpart.js?version=3']=
true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/recentordswebpartloader.js?version=11']=tr
ue;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/recentordswebpart.js?version=6']=true;mPageE
mbeddedFiles['/include/secrloader.js?version=6']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/i
nclude/specsrchinp.js?version=12']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/specsrc
hwebpartloader.js?version=12']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/spclwrdload
er.js?version=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/srchsuggwebpartloader.js
?version=22']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/srchsuggwebpart.js?version=2
0']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/fasttrackloader.js?version=9']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/include/srchsuggwebpart.fasttrack.js?version=11']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/include/srchsuggwebpart.webreports.js?version=4']=true;mP
ageEmbeddedFiles['/include/srchrsltwebpart.js?version=68']=true;mPageEmbedde
dFiles['/include/srchrsltstobj.js?version=1']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/incl
ude/srchrsltevnthandler.js?version=104']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/s
rchrsltevnthandler.handlesrch.js?version=9']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/inclu
de/srchrsltwebpartloader.js?version=25']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/s
itesettingswebpartloader.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/ta
xloader.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/mastheadloginwebpar
tloader.js?version=4']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/loginusrctrlwebpart
loader.js?version=3']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/prodpagewebpart.js?v
ersion=22']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/contentwebpart.js?version=6']=
true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/homepagenavwebpart.js?version=9']=true;mPa
geEmbeddedFiles['/include/homepagewebpart.js?version=18']=true;mPageEmbedded
Files['/include/incmplordswebpart.js?version=13']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/
include/webtoolsetwebpart.js?version=48']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/
inlnordwebpart.js?version=37']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/inlnordwebp
artjsobj.js?version=2']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/intermediateprsntt
nwebpart.js?version=9']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/intermediatepagewe
bpart.js?version=53']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/specinteractions.js?
version=21']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/specsrchwebpart.js?version=15
']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/specsrchwebpart.maintainfocus.js?versio
n=5']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/specsrchwebpart.specinfo.js?version=
10']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/landingpagewebpart.js?version=7']=tru
e;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include/dynamicpagewebpart.js?version=59']=true;mPage
EmbeddedFiles['/include/prsnttnwebpart.js?version=21']=true;mPageEmbeddedFil
es['/include/AbbrPrsnttnWebPart.js?ver=9644041']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/i
nclude/FullPrsnttnWebPart.js?ver=9644132']=true;mPageEmbeddedFiles['/include
/secondarycontentcoordinator.js?version=1']=true;/script

script type="text/javascript"

ShellASPX.PreShellLoadedFunc = function() {

var ecmrcMode = "";
var slswrkstMode = "";

if (ecmrcMode == "" && slswrkstMode == "") {
Shell.BreakFraming();
} else if (ecmrcMode == "edit" || ecmrcMode == "inspect") {
window.location = "/#orders";
}

McMaster.MsgMgr.AddSubscriber(McMaster.MsgMgrMsgs. ShellLoaded,
function(msgObj)
{McMaster.LoadMgr.LoadWebPart({"IDTxt":"LogoWebPar t_634690746932408643GIJU",
"ServerTm":0,"ServerNm":"","ClsNm":"LogoWebPart"," CntnrIDTxt":"ShellLayout_L
ogo_Cntnr","MarkupTxt":"","JSInclFilePaths":["/include/logowebpart.js?ver=29
348561"],"JSInclSrcFilePaths":["/include/logowebpart.js?version=7"],"CSSIncl
FilePaths":["/css/logowebpartlayout.css?ver=10511216"],"CSSInclSrcFilePaths"
:["/css/logowebpartlayout.css?version=7"],"ChldWebParts":[],"LoadChldWebPart
sInd":true,"UnloadChldWebPartsInd":true,"EmbeddedI ntoShellInd":true});});McM
aster.MsgMgr.AddSubscriber(McMaster.MsgMgrMsgs.She llLoaded, function(msgObj)
{McMaster.LoadMgr.LoadWebPart({"IDTxt":"MastHeadWe bPart_634690746932408643EL
SO","ServerTm":0,"ServerNm":"","ClsNm":"MastHeadWe bPart","CntnrIDTxt":"Shell
Layout_Masthead_Cntnr","MarkupTxt":"","JSInclFileP aths":["/HTTPHandlers/Scri
ptCombiner/72_1f05a9df3ba67207873f27a6db27eb36.js"],"JSInclSrcFilePaths":["/
include/mastheadwebpart.js?version=17","/include/needhelpwebpart.js?version=
4"],"CSSInclFilePaths":[],"CSSInclSrcFilePaths":[],"ChldWebParts":[{"BrId":3
,"PhnNbrTxt":"(609)
689-3415","IDTxt":"NeedHelpWebPart_634690746932408643W OCH","ServerTm":0,"Ser
verNm":"","ClsNm":"NeedHelpWebPart","CntnrIDTxt":" ShellLayout_NeedHelp_Cntnr
","MarkupTxt":"","JSInclFilePaths":[],"JSInclSrcFilePaths":[],"CSSInclFilePa
ths":[],"CSSInclSrcFilePaths":[],"ChldWebParts":[],"LoadChldWebPartsInd":tru
e,"UnloadChldWebPartsInd":true,"EmbeddedIntoShellI nd":true}],"LoadChldWebPar
tsInd":true,"UnloadChldWebPartsInd":true,"Embedded IntoShellInd":true});});Mc
Master.MsgMgr.AddSubscriber(McMaster.MsgMgrMsgs.Sh ellLoaded,
function(msgObj)
{McMaster.LoadMgr.LoadWebPart({"IDTxt":"BottomNavW ebPart_634690746932408643K
FFX","ServerTm":0,"ServerNm":"","ClsNm":"BottomNav WebPart","CntnrIDTxt":"She
ll_BottomNavWebPart_Cntnr","MarkupTxt":"","JSInclF ilePaths":["/include/botto
mnavwebpart.js?ver=8697274"],"JSInclSrcFilePaths":["/include/bottomnavwebpar
t.js?version=14"],"CSSInclFilePaths":["/css/bottomnavwebpartlayout.css?ver=8
697276"],"CSSInclSrcFilePaths":["/css/bottomnavwebpartlayout.css?version=9"]
,"ChldWebParts":[],"LoadChldWebPartsInd":true,"UnloadChldWebPartsInd ":true,"
EmbeddedIntoShellInd":true});});McMaster.MsgMgr.Ad dSubscriber(McMaster.MsgMg
rMsgs.ShellLoaded, function(msgObj)
{McMaster.LoadMgr.LoadWebPart({"IDTxt":"SrchEntryW ebPart_634690746932408643W
SMB","ServerTm":0,"ServerNm":"","ClsNm":"SrchEntry WebPart","CntnrIDTxt":"She
llLayout_SrchEntryWebPart_Cntnr","MarkupTxt":"","J SInclFilePaths":["/include
/srchentrywebpart.js?ver=9038427"],"JSInclSrcFilePaths":["/include/srchentry
webpart.js?version=18"],"CSSInclFilePaths":["/css/srchentrywebpartlayout.css
?ver=28050816"],"CSSInclSrcFilePaths":["/css/srchentrywebpartlayout.css?vers
ion=14"],"ChldWebParts":[],"LoadChldWebPartsInd":true,"UnloadChldWebParts Ind
":true,"EmbeddedIntoShellInd":true});});

Shell.PubShellLoadedMsg(ecmrcMode);
};

/script

/body
/html

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 02:53:28 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Of course not, troll. I wasn't clicking very fast.
Apparently it objects to the type of input (what you are doing),
not just the speed.

Troll? How so? I expressed a perfectly reasonable response to someone
who seems to pride himself on, or at least extols, his ability to
operate his clicker so rapidly that the web site can't keep up with
him.

After all you were the original poster complaining about the "web site
that couldn't keep up". I'm only responding in kind.

(When are the try-outs for the fast clicker competition?)

From: John B. johnbslocomb gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:01:12 +0700

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 21:54:47 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

That you haven't experienced the same is practically meaningless.
Maybe you click slow as molasses. Anyway... I provided a quote of
the error message. Take a look.

From: Doug Miller doug_at_milmac_dot_com example.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 21:51:58 +0000 (UTC)

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote in news:jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me:

They are ****ing me off. Their website has some idiotic built-in
protection against people who click too fast.

What on earth are you talking about? I've visited their site dozens of times, and never had any
problems with it at all.

Goodness John, all this rhetoric simply to tell the world what an
exceedingly rapid clicker you are?

Is this an exercise in ego building? To demonstrate that you actually
click faster then the average?

What is next? A tryout on the Guinness World Records, in the fast
clicker's section.
--
Cheers,

John B.

--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:50:40 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Coincidentally, your mother taught me some things your daddy
never did.

Oh! A really witty response. I applaud you on your brilliant repartee,
although, I must say, your mental agility does remind one a bit of the
4th form school yard.

But to reply more accurately to your so most informative reply, I'm
afraid you are mistaken Sir. After all my mother dies some 20 years
ago (God rest her) and you are obviously not sufficiently mature to
have ever been introduced to her.

The Good Book says, "The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright:
but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness", and you certainly
prove the truth of that statement.

From: John B. johnbslocomb gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:00:59 +0700

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 06:53:46 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

You're lucky, because it's very annoying when it happens.

Lucky?

Iggie has always impressed folks as a reasonably savvy bloke and as
you can see he has already figured out how to do something that you
have yet to comprehend.

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
From: Ignoramus30082 ignoramus30082 NOSPAM.30082.invalid
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:24:56 -0500

On 2012-04-04, John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:
Of course not, troll. I wasn't clicking very fast.
Apparently it objects to the type of input (what you are doing),
not just the speed.

I buy a lot from McMaster Carr and I clik rather fast. I have never
seen the effect that you are describing.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:47:01 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

So you think I forged the error message just to spite McMaster,
you deranged fan boy ****turd?

What error message is that, oh Mighty Clicker? You inclusion below is
apparently a complaint that you wrote.... to Usenet.

In your mind does whining on the Internet equate to a well written
letter of complaint made regarding a well researched defect?

As Martin Luther King Jr. said, "Nothing in all the world is more
dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

From: Doug Miller doug_at_milmac_dot_com example.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:33:03 +0000 (UTC)

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in
news:XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid fired this volley in news:jlgr5q$f5f$1
dont-email.me:

You're lucky, because it's very annoying when it happens.

Are you sure you don't have some "setting" wrong on your system?

Of course there's something wrong on his system. But he's not interested in finding out about
that. He didn't come here trying to solve a problem, he came here just to bash McMaster.

--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:52:46 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

**** you, asshole.

By gorry John, you do have a way with words. A positive accolade for
the American school system, one might say.

From: Spehro Pefhany speffSNIP interlogDOTyou.knowwhat
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:48:23 -0400

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:33:03 +0000 (UTC), the renowned Doug Miller
doug_at_milmac_dot_com example.com wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in
news:XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid fired this volley in news:jlgr5q$f5f$1
dont-email.me:

You're lucky, because it's very annoying when it happens.

Are you sure you don't have some "setting" wrong on your system?

Of course there's something wrong on his system. But he's not interested in finding out about
that. He didn't come here trying to solve a problem, he came here just to bash McMaster.

Given the anonymity fetish, maybe he's going through an overused proxy
that looks to McM as if there is excessive traffic coming from one
user.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
speff interlog.com Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com

Cheers,

John B.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:57:09 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Spammers are usually the ones who talk about other people being
anonymous. If you are trying to sell something, you need to act
genuine (even though you might easily be a crook).

I don't use my real name on worldwide public forums, because I'm
not selling anything and because I don't want assholes I've never
met or wouldn't want to meet to call me by my real name. And for
the same reason truck drivers use a handle when talking over a CB
radio.

Interesting... "I don't want assholes I've never met or wouldn't want
to meet to call me by my real name".

If you don't want them to call you by your real name what do you want
them to call you? "Fast Clicker" perhaps.

Or maybe "****e Head"?

Spammer.

From: Spehro Pefhany speffSNIP interlogDOTyou.knowwhat
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:16:08 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

[...]

I complement you Sir! After days and days and multitudes of rhetoric
you have... at last... hit on the answer to your problems.

(although, I might add that most of the denizens here would probably
have hit on the solution long before they posted the first message...)

--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Yeah, right, so **** you.

From: Ignoramus30082 ignoramus30082 NOSPAM.30082.invalid
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:24:56 -0500

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

It's in the thread, boy, look for it.
I'm not your daddy, even though I could have been,
if that mutt hadn't jumped the fence and beat me to it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Yeah, boy, actually I do have a way with words,
enough to get a stupid computer to write what I say.
And some other wordy stuff that you don't want to hear about.

From: John B. johnbslocomb gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:34:53 +0700
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhg6u$tme$4 dont-email.me

From: Spehro Pefhany speffSNIP interlogDOTyou.knowwhat
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Your mom called me "Dick". You can call me "daddy".

From: John B. johnbslocomb gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:38:26 +0700
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhgf4$tme$5 dont-email.me

From: Spehro Pefhany speffSNIP interlogDOTyou.knowwhat
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

I never claimed to be a fast clicker, ****turd.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

"John Doe" wrote in message
I am lasting here just fine, troll, like it or not.

Ignoramus23750 ignoramus23750 NOSPAM.23750.invalid wrote:

At least you are a valuable reminder of what happens to people who
ride without a helmet.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Spammers are usually the ones who talk about other people being
anonymous. If you are trying to sell something, you need to act
genuine (even though you might easily be a crook).

I don't use my real name on worldwide public forums, because I'm
not selling anything and because I don't want assholes I've never
met or wouldn't want to meet to call me by my real name. And for
the same reason truck drivers use a handle when talking over a CB
radio.

Interesting... "I don't want assholes I've never met or wouldn't want
to meet to call me by my real name".

The real reason is that he's a coward. Obviously he uses the cloak of
anonymity to say things online that he wouldn't dare to say face-to-face, and
he clearly fears using his real name for the same reason.- Hide quoted text -

It also gives him the oppotunity change his name should he decide to
come back here looking for help.

He's dropped enough F bombs and mother-related comments that none of
the regulars are going to answer his questions in the future. Well, at
least not answer them in a helpful manner.

I know I won't.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Another tough-guy-wannabe on the Internet...

From: dougatmilmacdotcom example.com (Doug Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNe t
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 16:10:43 GMT
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhgf4$tme$5 dont-email.me r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcios7f 4ax.com

In article r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcios7f 4ax.com, johnbslocomb gmail.com wrote:
On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:57:09 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

Spammers are usually the ones who talk about other people being
anonymous. If you are trying to sell something, you need to act
genuine (even though you might easily be a crook).

I don't use my real name on worldwide public forums, because I'm
not selling anything and because I don't want assholes I've never
met or wouldn't want to meet to call me by my real name. And for
the same reason truck drivers use a handle when talking over a CB
radio.

Interesting... "I don't want assholes I've never met or wouldn't want
to meet to call me by my real name".

The real reason is that he's a coward. Obviously he uses the cloak of
anonymity to say things online that he wouldn't dare to say face-to-face, and
he clearly fears using his real name for the same reason.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Gibberish.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

As if anybody needs to know what a troll says
he will or won't do in the future...

From: DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:04:18 -0700 (PDT)
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhgf4$tme$5 dont-email.me r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcios7f 4ax.com jlkg6c$d05$1 dont-email.me

On Apr 5, 12:10’pm, dougatmilmacdot... example.com (Doug Miller)
wrote:
In article r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcio... 4ax.com, johnbsloc... gma

j... usenetlove.invalid wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

From: DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:04:18 -0700 (PDT)

j... usenetlove.invalid wrote:

[...]

I know I won't.- Hide quoted text -

Interesting...I wasn't a troll when you thanked me in the past for the
advice I offered (look it up) but now that I point out your abusive
manner, suddenly I'm a troll.

Reminds me of a certain pot and the associated kettle.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Could be, but I usually don't thank individual authors, and
helping is not what you're doing here. That's my opinion. You may
disagree and ramble on off-topic.

From: DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhgf4$tme$5 dont-email.me r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcios7f 4ax.com jlkg6c$d05$1 dont-email.me 7399a526-2e93-41fc-b250-532ba039d718 n5g2000vbf.googlegroups.com jlkjhu$vq$3 dont-email.me

On Apr 5, 1:08’pm, John Doe j... usenetlove.invalid wrote:
As if anybody needs to know what a troll says
he will or won't do in the future...

eptember.ošrg!news.glorb.com!news-out.readnews.com!transit3.readnews.com!postnews.go ogšle.com!n5g2000vbf.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
From: DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:04:18 -0700 (PDT)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

ps.com

88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhgf4$tme$5 dont-email.me r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcios7f 4ax.com jlkg6c$d05$1 dont-email.me

4:18 GMT)

4; posting-account=IWV5PgoAAAAuVQcM67ApsowMfkLi2IsB

ows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; mty; ssx:NonCitrixClient; dmx),gzip(gfe)

lworking:256178

j... usenetlove.invalid wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net wrote:

[Using a handle] gives him the oppotunity change his name

False. Someone using a handle is no more likely to use an alias
than someone using a real sounding name.

Hint: That makes you ignorant and/or trolling.

--

See also Google Groups
From: DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:04:18 -0700 (PDT)
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhgf4$tme$5 dont-email.me r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcios7f 4ax.com jlkg6c$d05$1 dont-email.me

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 04/05/12 5:42 PM, John Doe wrote:
DerbyDad03teamarrows eznet.net wrote:

[Using a handle] gives him the oppotunity change his name

False. Someone using a handle is no more likely to use an alias
than someone using a real sounding name.

Hint: That makes you ignorant and/or trolling.

Wow! 2 responses to my one post.

Either I struck a chord or you are so caught up in your trolling that
you've forgotten which post you've spewed your venom at.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

At least you can see that you are a moron...

From: DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 eznet.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:25:30 -0400
References: jldtc5$10b$1 dont-email.me XnsA02AB5B87B7F1dougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 jlfrj7$rs9$2 dont-email.me 817nn7pdsghcnd94oue2fh035ip0vrcj6f 4ax.com jlgd38$lpo$1 dont-email.me IaSdndKPbrKVIubSnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d giganews.com jlgr5q$f5f$1 dont-email.me XnsA02B4AD117C84lloydspmindspringcom 216.168.3.70 XnsA02B56F8FCD8Fdougmilmaccom 88.198.244.100 kkgon7ph0qnkhpi9tp5c5k2pink9mkshd0 4ax.com jlhgf4$tme$5 dont-email.me r71qn75g7vdaeftloogjvqqmfpepcios7f 4ax.com jlkg6c$d05$1 dont-email.me 7399a526-2e93-41fc-b250-532ba039d718 n5g2000vbf.googlegroups.com jll3je$448$1 dont-email.me

On 04/05/12 5:42 PM, John Doe wrote:
DerbyDad03teamarrows eznet.net wrote:

[Using a handle] gives him the oppotunity change his name

False. Someone using a handle is no more likely to use an alias
than someone using a real sounding name.

Hint: That makes you ignorant and/or trolling.

Wow! 2 responses to my one post.

Either I struck a chord or you are so caught up in your trolling that
you've forgotten which post you've spewed your venom at.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net wrote:

He's dropped enough F bombs and mother-related comments that I
won't answer his questions in the future.

I'll just wait until you forget my handle, no more than 15 minutes
from now...
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 5, 9:33*pm, John Doe wrote:
DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net wrote:
He's dropped enough F bombs and mother-related comments that I
won't answer his questions in the future.

A fine illustration of what you get with a voice controlled computer
and Tourette's syndrome.

John.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:42:06 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net wrote:

[Using a handle] gives him the oppotunity change his name

False. Someone using a handle is no more likely to use an alias
than someone using a real sounding name.

Hint: That makes you ignorant and/or trolling.

I see, I see. You publish a "fact" and then draw conclusions from it.

Useful form of argument assuming that your "fact" is actually factual,
which in your case seems to be based on some tortured idea that you
have vomited out of your fast clicking universe and has as much
connection with reality as the tooth Fairy.
--
Cheers,

John B.