Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam
Ignoramus23750 Ignoramus23750 is offline

Default Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

On 2012-04-04, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
John Doe fired this volley in news:jli8nh$4vc$1
@dont-email.me:

This guy is a weird ass, not going to last here very long, needs to
increase the dosage of his meds.

If I were a troll, I would be in somebody else's thread
doing what you're doing...

What? Explaining what the problems might be? You certainly haven't done
that yet, NOR reacted to any suggestions... so, I guess by your definition,
you're not a troll.

There are other definitions that explain refusal to accept suggestions and
possible solutions better, but many of them include incarceration in a
mental health institution.

LLoyd