Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:42:06 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

DerbyDad03 teamarrows eznet.net wrote:

[Using a handle] gives him the oppotunity change his name

False. Someone using a handle is no more likely to use an alias
than someone using a real sounding name.

Hint: That makes you ignorant and/or trolling.

I see, I see. You publish a "fact" and then draw conclusions from it.

Useful form of argument assuming that your "fact" is actually factual,
which in your case seems to be based on some tortured idea that you
have vomited out of your fast clicking universe and has as much
connection with reality as the tooth Fairy.
--
Cheers,

John B.