Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT The American worker's revolution.

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.
(As people realise how they have been screwed.)
http://americaswarwithin.org/article...bat-ready-gear
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2012 1:29 PM, harry wrote:
How the US government is preparing for a revolution.
(As people realise how they have been screwed.)
http://americaswarwithin.org/article...bat-ready-gear

One of my government friends was telling me of all the government
boondoggles in our state buying stuff like this.

Your url just substantiates it.

Terrorists are not going to attack places like Selbyville, Delaware.
I live here and don't even know where it is, but they are preped for
terrorists
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:29:26 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.

harry is exaggerating again. The article does not mention
"revolution".
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://americaswarwithin.org/article...police-stockpi...

One of my government friends was telling me of all the government
boondoggles in our state buying stuff like this.

Your url just substantiates it.

Terrorists are not going to attack places like Selbyville, Delaware.
I live here and don't even know where it is, but they are preped for
terrorists

How would all this junk have prevented 11-9?

The stuff is for use against the American people. Terrorists is just
the excuse. They have concentration camps ready to put you in and the
laws to allow it without charge.

Ever nearer the fascist state.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQr4vjSjmro
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2012 2:25 PM, harry wrote:
On Jan 11, 6:45 pm, wrote:
On 1/11/2012 1:29 PM, harry wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.
(As people realise how they have been screwed.)
http://americaswarwithin.org/article...police-stockpi...

One of my government friends was telling me of all the government
boondoggles in our state buying stuff like this.

Your url just substantiates it.

Terrorists are not going to attack places like Selbyville, Delaware.
I live here and don't even know where it is, but they are preped for
terrorists

How would all this junk have prevented 11-9?

The stuff is for use against the American people. Terrorists is just
the excuse. They have concentration camps ready to put you in and the
laws to allow it without charge.

Ever nearer the fascist state.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQr4vjSjmro

Maybe, if we keep the Marxist in power

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.

harry is exaggerating again. The article does not mention
"revolution".

Harry's just being Harry
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:25:44 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

The stuff is for use against the American people. Terrorists is just
the excuse. They have concentration camps ready to put you in and the
laws to allow it without charge.

Ever nearer the fascist state.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQr4vjSjmro

Hey dummy, this is a hoax video from The Onion. Look at the "C SPAN"
at the bottom (the "C" is an onion).

Farkin' Brit believes everything he reads on the web.

Again, you make **** up all the time!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 6:45 pm, Frank wrote:
On 1/11/2012 1:29 PM, harry wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.
(As people realise how they have been screwed.)
http://americaswarwithin.org/article...police-stockpi...

One of my government friends was telling me of all the government
boondoggles in our state buying stuff like this.

Your url just substantiates it.

Terrorists are not going to attack places like Selbyville, Delaware.
I live here and don't even know where it is, but they are preped for
terrorists

How would all this junk have prevented 11-9?

The stuff is for use against the American people. Terrorists is just
the excuse. They have concentration camps ready to put you in and the
laws to allow it without charge.

Ever nearer the fascist state.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQr4vjSjmro

Moron !
That's a spoof video from "The Onion"
Not even smart enough to tell a "C" from something else.
Here's something typical from them
http://www.theonion.com/channels/ifc/
"2011 Top Story: Queen Beds Kate Middleton In Royal Tradition"

Apparently you're so stupid, you'll believe anything you see on Internet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.

harry is exaggerating again. The article does not mention
"revolution".

It's a spoof video from The Onion
The dummy will swallow any **** that fits his anti-US bigotry

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Jan 11, 6:45 pm, Frank wrote:
On 1/11/2012 1:29 PM, harry wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.
(As people realise how they have been screwed.)
http://americaswarwithin.org/article...police-stockpi...

One of my government friends was telling me of all the government
boondoggles in our state buying stuff like this.

Your url just substantiates it.

Terrorists are not going to attack places like Selbyville, Delaware.
I live here and don't even know where it is, but they are preped for
terrorists

How would all this junk have prevented 11-9?

The stuff is for use against the American people. Terrorists is just
the excuse. They have concentration camps ready to put you in and the
laws to allow it without charge.

Putting terrorists in concentration camps is a Good Thing(tm). In the UK,
they just run loose. In France, they burn cars.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:29:03 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.

harry is exaggerating again. The article does not mention
"revolution".

It's a spoof video from The Onion
The dummy will swallow any **** that fits his anti-US bigotry

We both know that. Set the hook -- git-da net...

....he will be back

And just so harry knows, our government does not want to fight armed
citizens on our streets ("revolution" emphasized). Armed citizens
inflict injury.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2012 3:28 PM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 6:45 pm, Frank wrote:
[...]

I love The Onion, it's an electronic supermarket tabloid and always good
for a belly laugh. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:28:05 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

Apparently you're so stupid, you'll believe anything you see on Internet.

_Mexico Killed In Drug Deal_

"MEXICO CITY—In the latest incident of drug-related violence to hit
the country, all 111 million citizens of Mexico were killed Monday
during a shoot-out between rival drug cartels.
Posted to alt.home.repair

That, Frank, is not exaggerating.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Frank" wrote in message

harry is exaggerating again. The article does not mention
"revolution".

Harry's just being Harry

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:15:49 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

My new favorite Onion news report:

http://www.theonion.com/video/2011-t...ally-sa,26924/

http://www.theonion.com/video/2011-top-story-navy-seals-discover-bin-laden-gaine,26897/

Big mama in black got the synopsis right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.

harry is exaggerating again. *The article does not mention
"revolution".

Harry's just being Harry

America has never experienced revolution. You just changed one master
for another. Your new masters back then just didn't want to pay their
taxes. They never intended that anyone should be free.
Something to do with tea. Nothing changed since then.
Since the demise of the USSR, your masters believe the threat of
workers revolution has receded and they can go back to the days of
sweat shops and slavery. (Hence in days gone by, allt he ant-"commie"
rhetoric)
They have now realised that there could be a serious revolution in
America and with all the guns they will need serious firepower to put
it down.
You will be shot down in the street like dogs.
I hear cops have had big pay rises to "buy" their loyalty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 11, 9:28*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 6:45 pm, Frank wrote:
[...]

Apparently you're so stupid, you'll believe anything you see on Internet.- Hide quoted text -

Truth even in Spoof. There has to bean element of truth in the best
lies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

What a collection of ignorance, bigotry and outright stupidity
You have surpassed yourself.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 6:45 pm, Frank wrote:
[...]

Sure, dummy
You keep on believing that to cover for your arrant stupidity and
abyssal ignorance

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 12, 3:46*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

* * You have surpassed yourself.- Hide quoted text -

I expect you work for the CIA?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Why would you expect that, dummy ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:04:35 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

They have now realised that there could be a serious revolution in
America and with all the guns they will need serious firepower to put
it down.

Our government has always known the people are in charge.
( get down to badness...)

Say a number like, 100,000 police -- combined local, state and
federal. Just how would they put down an honest-to-goodness revolt of
the people - Civil Disobedience.

Only in your dreams harry!
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You've never really understood America, Harry. Free from excessive taxes IS
freedom. And if a revolution DOES take place, the people you're counting on
to put it down, won't. They're Americans too.

As for cops, heh! My town (Houston) has about 5,500 cops and a bit over two
million gun owners. You do the math.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:08:35 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

I expect you work for the CIA?

Why would you expect that, dummy ?

harry has high expectations
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 12, 8:19*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

wrote:

[...]

million gun owners. You do the math.- Hide quoted text -

But 99% of them are arrant cowards. We have seen that already in
practice.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Not to mention the stupid presumption that if armed revolt occurs it would
be some kind of facedown in the middle of the street like a western.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

As for cops, heh! My town (Houston) has about 5,500 cops and a bit
over two million gun owners. You do the math.- Hide quoted text -

But 99% of them are arrant cowards. We have seen that already in
practice.

Uh, no. Many of the gun owners I know are ex-military. They run TOWARD the
sound of the guns (as do I).

We are fortunate in having, for the time being, a warrior class who joined
the military to learn how to efficiently kill people and blow things up. In
some countries, people join the military for the opportunity to take
showers, then bed down with, members of the same sex.

Now I understand that you're from a country with the latter persuasion, so I
can't really blame you for not understanding those harkening to a different
ethos. But I assure you, it exists.

I commend for your consideration the movie "Taking Chance."

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
I hear cops have had big pay rises to "buy" their loyalty.

Not any that I've talked to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They have now realised that there could be a serious revolution in
America and with all the guns they will need serious firepower to put
it down.

Our government has always known the people are in charge.
( get down to badness...)

Say a number like, 100,000 police -- combined local, state and
federal. Just how would they put down an honest-to-goodness revolt of
the people - Civil Disobedience.

Only in your dreams harry!

If the 1% keep insisting on everything their way, revolution will get a lot more
likely. They are trying to impoverish the working class.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 8:19 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Really ??
When and where ?
Take as many screens as you need

Oh by the way, there are more than 60,000,000 households with guns in the
US.
That means that 99% would be 54,000,000 ??
Only in your wet dreams, harry
Too bad that your "wet dreams" are about urine on the sheets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:20:17 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Jan 12, 8:19*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

wrote:

[...]

....and unlike cops, civilians tend to hit what they're aiming at.

But 99% of them are arrant cowards. We have seen that already in
practice.

Ok, I'll bite. What's 1% of two million? I know you limeys haven't
got a clue when it comes to big numbers but is that bigger than 5500
on your side of the pond?
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

I hear cops have had big pay rises to "buy" their loyalty.

I used to be a cop. In the main, no one joins (or stays with) the police
force because of the pay. Cops are just your average citizen who likes to
hassle hippies.

Really, cops are like Boy Scouts with guns. Think about it: cops seldom see
the perpetrator, but they ALWAYS see the victim! As a cop, if you've made
one residence burglary report, a stolen car report, or worked an armed
robbery, you've done them all. They are interchangeable.

But to the victim of burglary or a robbery, the event is often
life-changing. Holding the victim's hand, listening to them vent, offering
the support along the lines of "If it was up to me, I'd loan you my gun",
all help them return to something approaching normal.

I avoided telling people I was a cop. Instead I offered: "I'm in solid waste
disposal."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 3:31*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

Ah but the peopleincharge of your "government" is changing the role of
cops. They want to creat a new obedient army to keep thingss the way
they are.

You don't actually get to vote for the people in charge.
The ones you vote for are mere puppets.
Have you noticed any great policy changes when you have a change in
government? Of course not.

A star example is the BO did not shut down Gitmo.
BO has not put the banksters in jail.
All partof the fascification of America.

Lebensraum. Ethnic cleansing. Mass killing of it's own citizens.
Deportations. Concenration camps. Holding people without charge.
Kidnap. Assassination. Theft of property.

Getting worse too, not better.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 3:31*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

So they hassle hippies. How about catching criminals?
But I suppose hassling hippies is less dangerous.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You know, when you confiscate a gun from a perp. That gives you one more gun
to "loan" honest citizen who just got robbed. If that was done, you could
greatly reduce the crime rate.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

I used to be a cop. In the main, no one joins (or stays with) the police
force because of the pay. Cops are just your average citizen who likes to
hassle hippies.

Really, cops are like Boy Scouts with guns. Think about it: cops seldom see
the perpetrator, but they ALWAYS see the victim! As a cop, if you've made
one residence burglary report, a stolen car report, or worked an armed
robbery, you've done them all. They are interchangeable.

But to the victim of burglary or a robbery, the event is often
life-changing. Holding the victim's hand, listening to them vent, offering
the support along the lines of "If it was up to me, I'd loan you my gun",
all help them return to something approaching normal.

I avoided telling people I was a cop. Instead I offered: "I'm in solid waste
disposal."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 08:57:47 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

You ethnic cleansed two million indians and put the remainder in
concentration camps.
Your hero Lincoln killed 600,000 of his own citizens, more pro rata
than Stalin.
He also intended the deportation of all black people back to Africa.
I have pointed this out before, you seem to have a short memory.

You really do need some new material. Same old song and dance.

What is an unlawful combatant?

Look it up on AOL.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

You ethnic cleansed two million indians and put the remainder in
concentration camps.
Your hero Lincoln killed 600,000 of his own citizens, more pro rata
than Stalin.
He also intended the deportation of all black people back to Africa.
I have pointed this out before, you seem to have a short memory.

Need I remind you, the mantra in politics is "What have you done for me
lately?"

What is an unlawful combatant?

A "lawful enemy combatant" is one who follows the laws of armed conflict.
Specifically:
* Is garbed in a recognizable uniform or emblem,
* Carries arms openly,
* Is responsible to a lawful chain of command, and
* Comports himself according to the rules of war.

Any person not following all four of the above characteristics is an
"unlawful" enemy combatant (UEC). Examples include: Spies, saboteurs,
guerrillas, fifth columnists, and Democrats.

Our first UEC was Major John Andre. After a brief hearing, he was ordered
hanged by George Washington. Forthwith.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 15, 4:01*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Ah.you are refering to freedom fighters. If you invade someone's
country, anyone is allowed to take up arms against you.
It is a term invented by Americans as an excuse for their own illegal
actions.

Americans participating in the revolution must have been unlawful
combatants.

OBLwas in a lawful chain of command, he got messages from God.
His uniform was a turban.
Whose rules and is raping, torture, killing children and ****ing on
dead bodies in the rules of war?
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
What is an unlawful combatant?

A "lawful enemy combatant" is one who follows the laws of armed
conflict. Specifically:
* Is garbed in a recognizable uniform or emblem,
* Carries arms openly,
* Is responsible to a lawful chain of command, and
* Comports himself according to the rules of war.

Any person not following all four of the above characteristics is an
"unlawful" enemy combatant (UEC). Examples include: Spies, saboteurs,
guerrillas, fifth columnists, and Democrats.

Our first UEC was Major John Andre. After a brief hearing, he was
ordered hanged by George Washington. Forthwith.

Ah.you are refering to freedom fighters. If you invade someone's
country, anyone is allowed to take up arms against you.

Not according the Hauge and Geneva conventions.

It is a term invented by Americans as an excuse for their own illegal
actions.

Americans participating in the revolution must have been unlawful
combatants.

No, your ignorance is showing. Hastily organized militias to counter an
invasion, medical workers, transportation workers, civilians conscripted to
construct defenses, and others, are exempted. Before you pontificate, it
would do you a world of good to read the four treaties on the subject.

OBLwas in a lawful chain of command, he got messages from God.
His uniform was a turban.
Whose rules and is raping, torture, killing children and ****ing on
dead bodies in the rules of war?

Irrelevant. Afghanistan is not a signatory to the above named conventions.
They reap what they sow.