Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT The American worker's revolution.

On 1/11/2012 3:28 PM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 6:45 pm, Frank wrote:
On 1/11/2012 1:29 PM, harry wrote:

How the US government is preparing for a revolution.
(As people realise how they have been screwed.)
http://americaswarwithin.org/article...police-stockpi...

One of my government friends was telling me of all the government
boondoggles in our state buying stuff like this.

Your url just substantiates it.

Terrorists are not going to attack places like Selbyville, Delaware.
I live here and don't even know where it is, but they are preped for
terrorists

How would all this junk have prevented 11-9?

The stuff is for use against the American people. Terrorists is just
the excuse. They have concentration camps ready to put you in and the
laws to allow it without charge.

Ever nearer the fascist state.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQr4vjSjmro

Moron !
That's a spoof video from "The Onion"
Not even smart enough to tell a "C" from something else.
Here's something typical from them
http://www.theonion.com/channels/ifc/
"2011 Top Story: Queen Beds Kate Middleton In Royal Tradition"

Apparently you're so stupid, you'll believe anything you see on Internet.

I love The Onion, it's an electronic supermarket tabloid and always good
for a belly laugh. ^_^

TDD