Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT The American worker's revolution.

harry wrote:

You ethnic cleansed two million indians and put the remainder in
concentration camps.
Your hero Lincoln killed 600,000 of his own citizens, more pro rata
than Stalin.
He also intended the deportation of all black people back to Africa.
I have pointed this out before, you seem to have a short memory.

Need I remind you, the mantra in politics is "What have you done for me
lately?"

What is an unlawful combatant?

A "lawful enemy combatant" is one who follows the laws of armed conflict.
Specifically:
* Is garbed in a recognizable uniform or emblem,
* Carries arms openly,
* Is responsible to a lawful chain of command, and
* Comports himself according to the rules of war.

Any person not following all four of the above characteristics is an
"unlawful" enemy combatant (UEC). Examples include: Spies, saboteurs,
guerrillas, fifth columnists, and Democrats.

Our first UEC was Major John Andre. After a brief hearing, he was ordered
hanged by George Washington. Forthwith.