Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ethanol Ate my Stormin Mormon!

This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/2011 11:23 AM, Bob F wrote:
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

He's just making light of all the posts here discussing problems with
alcohol in gasoline.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I rensthet the sugestdion taht ei"Ve been drinking... !!!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F" wrote in message
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much
ethanol?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 4:23*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

He's having a religious ecstatsy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_ecstasy
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

You have to go off the edge to join the Mormon church in the first place.
In the second place to put it in your usenet name. Some people think that
believing in Christianity is a fairy tale. At least biblical events and
places have been found by historians and archaeologists. The book of Mormon
is a pure fairy tale that cannot be documented in any way, and has been
disproved in so many ways, archaeologically, dna testing, history, etc. The
original book has 93,000 changes in its most modern version. But he ninnies
on and on about this and that with short ootsie cutesie answers, ALWAYS
followed by his prominent visible sig, which has a sign for his "church",
and ALWAYS TOP POSTED. He posts to get that name up, and not his info,
which is 99.9% of the time worthless for repair situations.

Anyone truly interested in learning about Mormonism needs to go to

www.exmormon.org to get the straight honest skinny on this cult. And left
it because of incest, homosexuality, beatings, adultery, abuse, neglect,
tyrannical male leaders of the house teaching each man how to be tyrant of
his own household, ideas that men can become gods in the afterlife and
dominate their own planet and have lots and lots of wives. Oh, members say
it isn't so, but most members are on the lower level of the pyramid, and
don't even know the real beliefs of their own church. That comes later
when, as in Masonism, you progress to a different "level", and get that part
of the story. The whole religion is based on Masonism. And deception.

Steve, a Mormon apostate

Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 10:23*am, "Bob F" wrote:
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

He's gone off the deep end or steep edge...or both!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

I actually do love Mormons, as well as Muslims. It's their theology I have
a problem with. And most people never investigate the cult deep enough to
understand just how screwy and dangerous it is.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

I actually do love Mormons, as well as Muslims. It's their theology
I have a problem with. And most people never investigate the cult
deep enough to understand just how screwy and dangerous it is.

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save" you after
you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know is what I
have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've never heard of such a list. Fortunately, you have the
choice to accept (or not) the ordinance after you're dead.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F"
wrote in message ...

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons
can "Save" you after
you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want
to know is what I
have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 29, 11:49 am, "Bob F" wrote:

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save" you after
you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know is what I
have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

Andy comments:

You hear that, Steve ??? Chris is gonna save you whether you
want it or not...!!!!!

I suggest you start being nice to him if you really want him to
let you go to Hell ........

:)))) Andy in Eureka, Texas
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

I actually do love Mormons, as well as Muslims. It's their theology
I have a problem with. And most people never investigate the cult
deep enough to understand just how screwy and dangerous it is.

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save" you
after you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know
is what I have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

You can't. If they want to baptize you in after you're dead, they will.
They can do it with or without your permission. After all, you'll be dead.

That was one of their major controversies.

They believe in "proxy baptism" for the dead. In the temples, 75+% of the
"work" done is proxy baptism. Mormons believe that in those huge baptismal
fonts in their temples, a living person can be baptized in the name of a
dead person, and that dead person can then enter into one of the levels
Mormon heaven, and depending on performance, move up, stay the same, or get
kicked out.

There was a huge controversy over this because the Mormon church got the
lists of the Jewish WWII holocaust victims, and were running 24/7 proxy
baptizing them. They have young and old men (women are not worthy) who are
baptized hundreds of times a day in the name of dead people, the name of
which has been provided by Mormons doing their own genealogy to find their
relatives who lived before Mormonism was concocted. That way, their
ancestors can get into the "true and correct" heaven although they did not
hear the sacred words during their lifetime and make the choice on their
own.

This is one of the major reasons the Mormons do so much genealogy, and have
THE largest database of genealogical records in the world. So, if you have
ever used a Mormon website genealogy webpage, and the dead person you are
investigating was not a Mormon, you can bet a buck that they have already
been baptized by proxy into Mormon heaven.

The Jews were incensed, and told the Mormons to stop it, but I have heard
from temple workers I know that the practice continues.

BTW, there is no biblical substantiation for proxy baptism for the dead.
There are verses that cover people who never actually hear the word of God,
and ancients. If you have ever gone on a tour of a temple before it is
dedicated, you will notice there are Mohammar Qaddafi and Saddam Hussein
extravagant HUUUUGE baptismal fonts in EVERY new temple.

After the dedication service, certain parts of the temple are off limits to
all but the most pure Mormons, and ALL the carpet and items that the
"public" has come in contact with is ripped out, the whole place
sacramentally cleaned, then ritualistically blessed, consecrated, sanctified
and sealed. No more non-temple eligible humans may enter certain chambers.
And if, by accident, they do (such as workmen), they rip and tear and clean
again. You will notice if you take a public tour of a Mormon temple, you
don't get to go everywhere. And they won't tell you what's behind the door,
either.

HTH

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Andy" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 11:49 am, "Bob F" wrote:

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save"
you after
you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know is
what I
have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

Andy comments:

You hear that, Steve ??? Chris is gonna save you whether you
want it or not...!!!!!

I suggest you start being nice to him if you really want him to
let you go to Hell ........

:)))) Andy in Eureka, Texas

When each man dies, they will find out if they backed the right horse, or if
there was a horse race at all. Maybe we just go back to stardust. What if
we find out that the only true and correct religion was the one that
sanctifies cows? We'll get 10,000 extra years burning in hell for every
steak and cheeseburgers we ate.

I'll gladly stand at my own judgement and take my punishments or rewards.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 30, 9:24 am, "Steve B" wrote:
You will notice if you take a public tour of a Mormon temple, you
don't get to go everywhere. And they won't tell you what's behind the door,
either.

HTH

Steve

Andy comments:

Yeah, I see that a lot in airports and government buildings, too....
I think they are all in this together......Who knows what
nefarious conspiracies they are all up to ....?????

:))) Andy in Eureka, Texas
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message ...

"Bob F" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
[...]

Some fact and much not fact here

Paul asked the question "why are they baptised for the dead if the dead rise
not at all?" Obviously, they were being baptised for the dead.

After the open house for a new temple, the carpets are vacuumed, cleaned if
necessary, and the rest of the building simply made neat and clean. If
there are paint scrapes, etc. they are repaired. The carpets are NOT
replaced unless a major accident caused a section to be unable to be
cleaned.

If repairs are needed, generally temple worthy members are qualified and
available to do the work. If non members, such as 911 health care
responders must come into the building, the carpets are NOT ripped out and
replaced and no other items are replaced. The only cleaning would be the
normal end of day cleaning.

I have been on pre-dedication tours of temples and also been in those same
temples after the dedication. It is true that the tours do not go into
every nook and cranny but they do go into every place that would be
interesting for a group to see. They don't go into the administrative
offices or the laundry for instance but pretty much every where else.

Decendants of Jewish people have every right to request the temple
ordinances for their own ancestors and that is currently done. I can't say
that no other Jewish people are ever subject to those ordinances but every
precaution is made to avoid that in other circumstances. In any event, all
people for whom the ordinances have been performed have the right and duty
to accept or decline the ordinances. If they decline, it is as if the
ordinances have never been done. I could never understand why someone who
does not believe in these ordinances or that the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter Day Saints has no authority from God to perform them on their behalf
should care.

In proxy baptisms, men are baptised for men and women are baptised for
women, always. and the fonts are large enough for comfort when working with
two people in the font at a time. I would not call them HUUUUGE.

Elgy

Posted to alt.home.repair

Comments inserted, after my initials.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that
Mormons can "Save" you
after you die, bringing your soul into their "church".
What I want to know
is what I have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

You can't. If they want to baptize you in after you're
dead, they will.
They can do it with or without your permission. After all,
you'll be dead.

That was one of their major controversies.

They believe in "proxy baptism" for the dead. In the
temples, 75+% of the
"work" done is proxy baptism.

CY: More like 20%, actually.

Mormons believe that in those huge baptismal
fonts in their temples, a living person can be baptized in
the name of a
dead person, and that dead person can then enter into one of
the levels
Mormon heaven, and depending on performance, move up, stay
the same, or get
kicked out.

CY: Baptism is the key to the door of the Celestial kingdom.
As to the rest of your paragraph about "depending on
performance", I can't remember having heard that.

There was a huge controversy over this because the Mormon
church got the
lists of the Jewish WWII holocaust victims, and were running
24/7 proxy
baptizing them.

CY: The temples I know, only operate a few hours, on select
days.

They have young and old men (women are not worthy)

CY: Women need to be baptized for women. The minimum age to
be in the baptistry is 12. Usually the women / girls
outnumber the men/ boys. And the women / girls get baptized
just like the men / boys. I've been the priesthood holder,
to peform baptisms. And sometimes it's a woman I baptize,
sometimes man. Girl, or boy. I don't know what's the source
of your information, but you've been wrong several times in
a row. I really doubt the accuracy of anything you write,
after this. I'm writing from what I've actually seen.

who are baptized hundreds of times a day in the name of dead
people, the name of
which has been provided by Mormons doing their own genealogy
to find their
relatives who lived before Mormonism was concocted. That
way, their
ancestors can get into the "true and correct" heaven
although they did not
hear the sacred words during their lifetime and make the
choice on their
own.

CY: In the temple near me, typically 20 or so baptisms per
patron, per temple visit.

This is one of the major reasons the Mormons do so much
genealogy, and have
THE largest database of genealogical records in the world.
So, if you have
ever used a Mormon website genealogy webpage, and the dead
person you are
investigating was not a Mormon, you can bet a buck that they
have already
been baptized by proxy into Mormon heaven.

CY: Only if the deceased person accepts the ordinance.

The Jews were incensed, and told the Mormons to stop it, but
I have heard
from temple workers I know that the practice continues.

CY: I'm calling for references.

BTW, there is no biblical substantiation for proxy baptism
for the dead.

CY: I'd have to look it up, but, yes, there is.

There are verses that cover people who never actually hear
the word of God,
and ancients.

If you have ever gone on a tour of a temple before it is
dedicated, you will notice there are Mohammar Qaddafi and
Saddam Hussein
extravagant HUUUUGE baptismal fonts in EVERY new temple.

CY: You can see some of these, on the web, if you look.
There are baptismal fonts in the older temples, too.

After the dedication service, certain parts of the temple
are off limits to
all but the most pure Mormons, and ALL the carpet and items
that the
"public" has come in contact with is ripped out, the whole
place
sacramentally cleaned, then ritualistically blessed,
consecrated, sanctified
and sealed.

CY: There are worthiness interveiws to enter the temple. As
to the carpets ripped out, not sure about that. I kind of
doubt that.

No more non-temple eligible humans may enter certain
chambers.
And if, by accident, they do (such as workmen), they rip and
tear and clean
again. You will notice if you take a public tour of a
Mormon temple, you
don't get to go everywhere. And they won't tell you what's
behind the door,
either.

CY: We regularly have workmen in the temple I attend. They
are allowed in as needed. (By invitation, to work on the
necessary equipment, walls, etc.) I am not aware of any big
sanitizing purge just because a contractor came in, during a
shut down period, to fix something.

HTH

CY: Mostly incorrect.

Steve

CY: Chris, who has been attending the temple for about nine
years.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yep, I'm sure you will. As will everyone else.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

I'll gladly stand at my own judgement and take my
punishments or rewards.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

At the airport, they baptize for dead luggage.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Andy" wrote in message

Andy comments:

Yeah, I see that a lot in airports and government
buildings, too....
I think they are all in this together......Who knows what
nefarious conspiracies they are all up to ....?????

:))) Andy in Eureka, Texas

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd forgotten that. One time I was leaving the temple.
Someone was having health problems, in the baptistry. I
stepped out as the ambulance arrived. The stretcher medics
asked how you get into this building. Go up the left, there
is a doorway. The door was recessed, you couldn't see it
from front.

The driver was with the rig, asked "should I go in?" I
realized this might be his only chance to go into a LDS
temple, so I encouraged him to. I hope he did.

The ambulance guys were escorted in, appreciated, helped,
thanked, and they left to the hospital with the sick patron.

I know at least a couple fellows in the church who are
repairmen. And temple attenders. I am such. My old boss, who
taught me HVAC is both a temple attender, and also a temple
worker.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ELGY" lgpetersatcomcastdotnet wrote in message

If repairs are needed, generally temple worthy members are
qualified and
available to do the work. If non members, such as 911
health care
responders must come into the building, the carpets are NOT
ripped out and
replaced and no other items are replaced. The only cleaning
would be the
normal end of day cleaning.

Elgy

Posted to alt.home.repair

You a contractor, or 911 responder?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ELGY" lgpetersatcomcastdotnet wrote in message

I have been on pre-dedication tours of temples and also been
in those same
temples after the dedication. It is true that the tours do
not go into
every nook and cranny but they do go into every place that
would be
interesting for a group to see. They don't go into the
administrative
offices or the laundry for instance but pretty much every
where else.

Elgy

Posted to alt.home.repair

No one kicks a dead dog. The criticism further demonstrates
that the church is true.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ELGY" lgpetersatcomcastdotnet wrote in message

to accept or decline the ordinances. If they decline, it is
as if the
ordinances have never been done. I could never understand
why someone who
does not believe in these ordinances or that the Church of
Jesus Christ of
Latter Day Saints has no authority from God to perform them
on their behalf
should care.

Elgy

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Bob F" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
[...]

Some fact and much not fact here, too. Some of what you say is in direct
contradiction to my own personal beliefs, experiences, and personal witness.
I do not care what one does in their own religion. I only care when
disinformation is passed along, or the innocent and gullible are taken
advantage of.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy comments:

Chris, and others, ....

If you google the phrase " Mormons Battlestar Galactica" , you
will find a number of hits that put a slant on the discussion
that I had never considered.... Interesting reading....

Andy in Eureka, Texas
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve, do I remember right? That's you're Ex-Mo?

My sense, very strongly, is that Elgy is a card carrying LDS
/ Mormon person.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

Every thing I have stated is from my own personal experience in the Church
of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints as an active member for many years.
You don't say what you believe is untrue, but I know for a fact as a
frequent temple attendee and from holding many leadership positions all I
have said is the way it is.
Elgy

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ah, thought you were (are) active LDS. A pleasure to meet
you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ELGY" lgpetersatcomcastdotnet wrote in message

Every thing I have stated is from my own personal experience
in the Church
of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints as an active member for
many years.
You don't say what you believe is untrue, but I know for a
fact as a
frequent temple attendee and from holding many leadership
positions all I
have said is the way it is.
Elgy

Posted to alt.home.repair

"ELGY" lgpetersatcomcastdotnet wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

Steve, do I remember right? That's you're Ex-Mo?

My sense, very strongly, is that Elgy is a card carrying LDS
/ Mormon person.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

I am an ex-Mormon. An apostate. What they call a "Son of Perdition."

www.whatismormonism.com if interested in hearing the other side.

also www.exmormon.org

Stories from people who BTDT. Interesting insider information.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

My finding with Ex-Mos, they all sound the same after a
while. It's always in thirds. About 1/3 correct. 1/3
recognizable some how, but not correct. And 1/3 wild
accusations that I've never heard of (other than from
Ex-Mos).

My hope is that people who read, will go talk to real
Mormons, and ask what we really believe. I'd never go to a
Ford dealer, and ask what Chryslers are like.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
. ..

I am an ex-Mormon. An apostate. What they call a "Son of
Perdition."

www.whatismormonism.com if interested in hearing the other
side.

also www.exmormon.org

Stories from people who BTDT. Interesting insider
information.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

Chris, and others, ....

If you google the phrase " Mormons Battlestar Galactica" , you
will find a number of hits that put a slant on the discussion
that I had never considered.... Interesting reading....

If you google that phrase you mostly get other hits that say "If you Google
the phrase . . . " (-:

http://home.comcast.net/~billotto/Mormon_N_BSG.html

Spells it out precisely, for what it's worth which isn't much, I'm afraid.
If you look at how much Western literature is based on Christ, it's no
surprise that Mormon Glen Larson adapted what he knew to make a TV series.
The Kolob-Kobol connection was the most interesting example. I wouldn't
think it unusual for a Mormon to wonder what his religion might look like
1,000 years from now. I wonder what a Christian of the 1st century would
make of what Christianity is today?

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Robert Green" wrote

I wouldn't
think it unusual for a Mormon to wonder what his religion might look like
1,000 years from now. I wonder what a Christian of the 1st century would
make of what Christianity is today?

--
Bobby G.

If you boil it down to its essence, and could only use ten verses of the
bible to illustrate your point, it hasn't changed any at all.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

The gospel (from 1,000 years ago) is a bit different, that
previous time was one of apostacy. They also didn't have
ipads, and so on.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Robert Green" wrote

I wouldn't
think it unusual for a Mormon to wonder what his religion
might look like
1,000 years from now. I wonder what a Christian of the
1st century would
make of what Christianity is today?

--
Bobby G.

If you boil it down to its essence, and could only use ten
verses of the
bible to illustrate your point, it hasn't changed any at
all.

Steve

Ethanol ate my computer! Stormin Mormon Home Repair 3 October 28th 11 07:23 PM
Ping Stormin' Nonny Home Repair 4 April 26th 10 10:30 PM
MORMON IS A CULT. Oscar_Lives Home Repair 33 January 7th 06 04:58 AM
PING: Stormin Mormon DanG Home Repair 2 May 29th 05 04:26 PM
Hey, Stormin' Mormon Injun-ear Home Repair 7 May 13th 05 07:05 PM