Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ethanol Ate my Stormin Mormon!

I'd forgotten that. One time I was leaving the temple.
Someone was having health problems, in the baptistry. I
stepped out as the ambulance arrived. The stretcher medics
asked how you get into this building. Go up the left, there
is a doorway. The door was recessed, you couldn't see it
from front.

The driver was with the rig, asked "should I go in?" I
realized this might be his only chance to go into a LDS
temple, so I encouraged him to. I hope he did.

The ambulance guys were escorted in, appreciated, helped,
thanked, and they left to the hospital with the sick patron.

I know at least a couple fellows in the church who are
repairmen. And temple attenders. I am such. My old boss, who
taught me HVAC is both a temple attender, and also a temple
worker.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ELGY" lgpetersatcomcastdotnet wrote in message

If repairs are needed, generally temple worthy members are
qualified and
available to do the work. If non members, such as 911
health care
responders must come into the building, the carpets are NOT
ripped out and
replaced and no other items are replaced. The only cleaning
would be the
normal end of day cleaning.

Elgy