Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ethanol Ate my Stormin Mormon!

This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/2011 11:23 AM, Bob F wrote:
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

He's just making light of all the posts here discussing problems with
alcohol in gasoline.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I rensthet the sugestdion taht ei"Ve been drinking... !!!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F" wrote in message
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much
ethanol?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 4:23*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

He's having a religious ecstatsy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_ecstasy
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

You have to go off the edge to join the Mormon church in the first place.
In the second place to put it in your usenet name. Some people think that
believing in Christianity is a fairy tale. At least biblical events and
places have been found by historians and archaeologists. The book of Mormon
is a pure fairy tale that cannot be documented in any way, and has been
disproved in so many ways, archaeologically, dna testing, history, etc. The
original book has 93,000 changes in its most modern version. But he ninnies
on and on about this and that with short ootsie cutesie answers, ALWAYS
followed by his prominent visible sig, which has a sign for his "church",
and ALWAYS TOP POSTED. He posts to get that name up, and not his info,
which is 99.9% of the time worthless for repair situations.

Anyone truly interested in learning about Mormonism needs to go to

www.exmormon.org to get the straight honest skinny on this cult. And left
it because of incest, homosexuality, beatings, adultery, abuse, neglect,
tyrannical male leaders of the house teaching each man how to be tyrant of
his own household, ideas that men can become gods in the afterlife and
dominate their own planet and have lots and lots of wives. Oh, members say
it isn't so, but most members are on the lower level of the pyramid, and
don't even know the real beliefs of their own church. That comes later
when, as in Masonism, you progress to a different "level", and get that part
of the story. The whole religion is based on Masonism. And deception.

Steve, a Mormon apostate

Posted to alt.home.repair

Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

I actually do love Mormons, as well as Muslims. It's their theology I have
a problem with. And most people never investigate the cult deep enough to
understand just how screwy and dangerous it is.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

I actually do love Mormons, as well as Muslims. It's their theology
I have a problem with. And most people never investigate the cult
deep enough to understand just how screwy and dangerous it is.

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save" you after
you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know is what I
have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've never heard of such a list. Fortunately, you have the
choice to accept (or not) the ordinance after you're dead.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F"
wrote in message ...

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons
can "Save" you after
you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want
to know is what I
have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 29, 11:49 am, "Bob F" wrote:

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save" you after
you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know is what I
have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

Andy comments:

You hear that, Steve ??? Chris is gonna save you whether you
want it or not...!!!!!

I suggest you start being nice to him if you really want him to
let you go to Hell ........

:)))) Andy in Eureka, Texas

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

I actually do love Mormons, as well as Muslims. It's their theology
I have a problem with. And most people never investigate the cult
deep enough to understand just how screwy and dangerous it is.

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save" you
after you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know
is what I have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

You can't. If they want to baptize you in after you're dead, they will.
They can do it with or without your permission. After all, you'll be dead.

That was one of their major controversies.

They believe in "proxy baptism" for the dead. In the temples, 75+% of the
"work" done is proxy baptism. Mormons believe that in those huge baptismal
fonts in their temples, a living person can be baptized in the name of a
dead person, and that dead person can then enter into one of the levels
Mormon heaven, and depending on performance, move up, stay the same, or get
kicked out.

There was a huge controversy over this because the Mormon church got the
lists of the Jewish WWII holocaust victims, and were running 24/7 proxy
baptizing them. They have young and old men (women are not worthy) who are
baptized hundreds of times a day in the name of dead people, the name of
which has been provided by Mormons doing their own genealogy to find their
relatives who lived before Mormonism was concocted. That way, their
ancestors can get into the "true and correct" heaven although they did not
hear the sacred words during their lifetime and make the choice on their
own.

This is one of the major reasons the Mormons do so much genealogy, and have
THE largest database of genealogical records in the world. So, if you have
ever used a Mormon website genealogy webpage, and the dead person you are
investigating was not a Mormon, you can bet a buck that they have already
been baptized by proxy into Mormon heaven.

The Jews were incensed, and told the Mormons to stop it, but I have heard
from temple workers I know that the practice continues.

BTW, there is no biblical substantiation for proxy baptism for the dead.
There are verses that cover people who never actually hear the word of God,
and ancients. If you have ever gone on a tour of a temple before it is
dedicated, you will notice there are Mohammar Qaddafi and Saddam Hussein
extravagant HUUUUGE baptismal fonts in EVERY new temple.

After the dedication service, certain parts of the temple are off limits to
all but the most pure Mormons, and ALL the carpet and items that the
"public" has come in contact with is ripped out, the whole place
sacramentally cleaned, then ritualistically blessed, consecrated, sanctified
and sealed. No more non-temple eligible humans may enter certain chambers.
And if, by accident, they do (such as workmen), they rip and tear and clean
again. You will notice if you take a public tour of a Mormon temple, you
don't get to go everywhere. And they won't tell you what's behind the door,
either.

HTH

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 10:23*am, "Bob F" wrote:
This clown has gone off the deep edge. Drinking too much ethanol?

He's gone off the deep end or steep edge...or both!

Ethanol ate my computer! Stormin Mormon Home Repair 3 October 28th 11 07:23 PM
Ping Stormin' Nonny Home Repair 4 April 26th 10 10:30 PM
MORMON IS A CULT. Oscar_Lives Home Repair 33 January 7th 06 04:58 AM
PING: Stormin Mormon DanG Home Repair 2 May 29th 05 04:26 PM
Hey, Stormin' Mormon Injun-ear Home Repair 7 May 13th 05 07:05 PM