Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_12_] Steve B[_12_] is offline

Default Ethanol Ate my Stormin Mormon!

"Bob F" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

wow, Steve,.... go take your lithium........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

I actually do love Mormons, as well as Muslims. It's their theology
I have a problem with. And most people never investigate the cult
deep enough to understand just how screwy and dangerous it is.

So, Steve. You actually live there. I've heard that Mormons can "Save" you
after you die, bringing your soul into their "church". What I want to know
is what I have to do to get on their "do not save" list.

You can't. If they want to baptize you in after you're dead, they will.
They can do it with or without your permission. After all, you'll be dead.

That was one of their major controversies.

They believe in "proxy baptism" for the dead. In the temples, 75+% of the
"work" done is proxy baptism. Mormons believe that in those huge baptismal
fonts in their temples, a living person can be baptized in the name of a
dead person, and that dead person can then enter into one of the levels
Mormon heaven, and depending on performance, move up, stay the same, or get
kicked out.

There was a huge controversy over this because the Mormon church got the
lists of the Jewish WWII holocaust victims, and were running 24/7 proxy
baptizing them. They have young and old men (women are not worthy) who are
baptized hundreds of times a day in the name of dead people, the name of
which has been provided by Mormons doing their own genealogy to find their
relatives who lived before Mormonism was concocted. That way, their
ancestors can get into the "true and correct" heaven although they did not
hear the sacred words during their lifetime and make the choice on their
own.

This is one of the major reasons the Mormons do so much genealogy, and have
THE largest database of genealogical records in the world. So, if you have
ever used a Mormon website genealogy webpage, and the dead person you are
investigating was not a Mormon, you can bet a buck that they have already
been baptized by proxy into Mormon heaven.

The Jews were incensed, and told the Mormons to stop it, but I have heard
from temple workers I know that the practice continues.

BTW, there is no biblical substantiation for proxy baptism for the dead.
There are verses that cover people who never actually hear the word of God,
and ancients. If you have ever gone on a tour of a temple before it is
dedicated, you will notice there are Mohammar Qaddafi and Saddam Hussein
extravagant HUUUUGE baptismal fonts in EVERY new temple.

After the dedication service, certain parts of the temple are off limits to
all but the most pure Mormons, and ALL the carpet and items that the
"public" has come in contact with is ripped out, the whole place
sacramentally cleaned, then ritualistically blessed, consecrated, sanctified
and sealed. No more non-temple eligible humans may enter certain chambers.
And if, by accident, they do (such as workmen), they rip and tear and clean
again. You will notice if you take a public tour of a Mormon temple, you
don't get to go everywhere. And they won't tell you what's behind the door,
either.

HTH

Steve