Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Ethanol Ate my Stormin Mormon!

"Andy" wrote in message
Andy comments:

Chris, and others, ....

If you google the phrase " Mormons Battlestar Galactica" , you
will find a number of hits that put a slant on the discussion
that I had never considered.... Interesting reading....

If you google that phrase you mostly get other hits that say "If you Google
the phrase . . . " (-:

http://home.comcast.net/~billotto/Mormon_N_BSG.html

Spells it out precisely, for what it's worth which isn't much, I'm afraid.
If you look at how much Western literature is based on Christ, it's no
surprise that Mormon Glen Larson adapted what he knew to make a TV series.
The Kolob-Kobol connection was the most interesting example. I wouldn't
think it unusual for a Mormon to wonder what his religion might look like
1,000 years from now. I wonder what a Christian of the 1st century would
make of what Christianity is today?

--
Bobby G.