Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BORG

Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

TIA

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

TIA

HB

No such luck?
http://tinyurl.com/5td5fmm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:31:52 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

TIA

HB

BORG = Big Orange ( store )

In Tijuana = Casa Depot
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:59:53 -0700, Oren wrote:

BORG = Big Orange ( store )

More precisely: "Big Orange Retail Giant "

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2011 1:31 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

TIA

HB

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=borg&page=2.

or could be it's just

Big
Orange
Retail
Giant

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 22, 5:08*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:59:53 -0700, Oren wrote:
BORG = Big Orange ( store )

More precisely: "Big Orange Retail Giant "

I always though it was "the Borg", as in resistance is futile, suck
the life out of you, orange-aproned cyborgs that look like people.
Like the aliens on Star Trek, but with less of a sense of humor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

Big Orange Retail Giant (A.K.A. Home Depot).
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

Big Orange Retail Giant (A.K.A. Home Depot).

This is the same person complaining about his news reader. One day is
asterisks, then some other thing for quoting the message.

Just today he perfectly quoted our Texas friend.

I still stand by my measurement. There is a malfunction between the
chair and the keyboard. Slip in a little Kalifornication for good
measure.

Nothing worse than a man ****ing and moaning.

Sorry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

Big Orange Retail Giant (A.K.A. Home Depot).

This is the same person complaining about his news reader. One day is
asterisks, then some other thing for quoting the message.

Her. Higgs Moron is an old hag.

Just today he perfectly quoted our Texas friend.

I still stand by my measurement. There is a malfunction between the
chair and the keyboard. Slip in a little Kalifornication for good
measure.

No question.

Nothing worse than a man ****ing and moaning.

There sure is! An old hag ****ing her pants and whining.

Sorry.

She certainly is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 22:29:44 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

RicodJour wrote in news:7ac0455f-0fe6-45eb-b1d1-
:

On Oct 22, 5:08*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:59:53 -0700, Oren wrote:
BORG = Big Orange ( store )

More precisely: "Big Orange Retail Giant "

I always though it was "the Borg", as in resistance is futile, suck
the life out of you, orange-aproned cyborgs that look like people.
Like the aliens on Star Trek, but with less of a sense of humor.

z) All of the above

_Red Green Crosses Lake Superior_

Pic:

"Although much less prevalent, illegal border-crossings from Canada
are much more entertaining" Duct tape is absent.

http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/2011/10/17/white-trash-repairs-red-green-crosses-lake-superior/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

On Oct 22, 5:08*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:59:53 -0700, Oren wrote:
BORG = Big Orange ( store )

More precisely: "Big Orange Retail Giant "

I always though it was "the Borg", as in resistance is futile, suck
the life out of you, orange-aproned cyborgs that look like people.
Like the aliens on Star Trek, but with less of a sense of humor.

z) All of the above

_Red Green Crosses Lake Superior_

Pic:

"Although much less prevalent, illegal border-crossings from Canada
are much more entertaining" Duct tape is absent.

http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/20...-repairs-red-g
reen-crosses-lake-superior/

Chuckle

Suspicious pic.
Can't see ship name with a rear shot. "Possum" ???

Possible imposter ID:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../3a/ZZ_Top.jpg

Couple of notable comments posted

- Red Green would have put a much bigger outboard motor
on that, or at least 7 of those small ones.

- So… the first 903 of them sunk?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 14:33:57 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
:

On Oct 22, 5:08*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:59:53 -0700, Oren wrote:
BORG = Big Orange ( store )

More precisely: "Big Orange Retail Giant "

I always though it was "the Borg", as in resistance is futile, suck
the life out of you, orange-aproned cyborgs that look like people.
Like the aliens on Star Trek, but with less of a sense of humor.

z) All of the above

_Red Green Crosses Lake Superior_

Pic:

"Although much less prevalent, illegal border-crossings from Canada
are much more entertaining" Duct tape is absent.

http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/20...-repairs-red-g
reen-crosses-lake-superior/

Chuckle

Suspicious pic.
Can't see ship name with a rear shot. "Possum" ???

Possible imposter ID:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../3a/ZZ_Top.jpg

Yep. That guy is from Texas.

Couple of notable comments posted

- Red Green would have put a much bigger outboard motor
on that, or at least 7 of those small ones.

- So… the first 903 of them sunk?

The way it used to be in the South.

http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/data/500/redneck-boat.jpg

A somewhat modern bass boat:

http://www.cyburbia.org/gallery/data/500/redneck_bass_boat.jpg

http://www.weeville.com/redneck%20bass%20boat.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 14:33:57 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
m:

http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/20...sh-repairs-red
-g reen-crosses-lake-superior/

Chuckle

Suspicious pic.
Can't see ship name with a rear shot. "Possum" ???

Possible imposter ID:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../3a/ZZ_Top.jpg

Yep. That guy is from Texas.

Couple of notable comments posted

- Red Green would have put a much bigger outboard motor
on that, or at least 7 of those small ones.

- So… the first 903 of them sunk?

The way it used to be in the South.

http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/data/500/redneck-boat.jpg

A somewhat modern bass boat:

http://www.cyburbia.org/gallery/data/500/redneck_bass_boat.jpg

Which object has a higher IQ than Earl?

Foam
Lumber
Chair
Rope
Motor
Battery
Rocks
Water

All of the above [Hint: it's this one]

http://www.weeville.com/redneck%20bass%20boat.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:33:13 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

[...]

Earl's child on TimeOut

http://www.the-miles.org/files/old/RedneckTimeOut.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/20...rash-repairs-r
[...]

Earl shows some hint of intelligence - the right fastener for the right
job.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:39:32 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

Earl's child on TimeOut

http://www.the-miles.org/files/old/RedneckTimeOut.jpg

Earl shows some hint of intelligence - the right fastener for the right
job.

....and the fastener is non-metric

At the BORG - What Would You Do? Perry Aynum Woodworking 45 March 10th 09 12:23 AM
for Bored Borg (and anyone else who wants to look) marc rosen Woodworking 2 January 5th 09 03:57 AM
Borg? wch Woodworking 24 February 26th 05 11:35 PM
BORG? Maskman Woodworking 9 September 15th 03 10:20 PM
Why I hate the Borg Phil Crow Woodworking 39 July 30th 03 05:34 PM