Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BORG

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:41:30 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 18:15:06 -0500, "
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:31:52 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

Have seen this a lot recently, referring to big box stores? I tried to
look up BORG, but no luck.

Anybody?

Big Orange Retail Giant (A.K.A. Home Depot).

This is the same person complaining about his news reader. One day is
asterisks, then some other thing for quoting the message.

Her. Higgs Moron is an old hag.

Just today he perfectly quoted our Texas friend.

I still stand by my measurement. There is a malfunction between the
chair and the keyboard. Slip in a little Kalifornication for good
measure.

No question.

Nothing worse than a man ****ing and moaning.

There sure is! An old hag ****ing her pants and whining.