Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Testing flush toilets

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 12:57 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB

I tend to stop up toilets. Perhaps that's why that guy said I was full
of.......... never mind.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote in :

Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

will have very little friction

Both lubed & regular?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

5 or 6 Taco Bell burritos may be a better test
A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

On 7/10/2011 10:25 AM, Mike wrote:
"Home wrote in message ...
Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

5 or 6 Taco Bell burritos may be a better test
A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

I have 2 Kohler Cimerrons and have really tried, but never succeeded
to make them not flush. I also have never held to flush lever down
..... you know, to get that extra bit of water. The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 9:08 AM, Red Green wrote:
Home wrote in :

Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

will have very little friction

Both lubed& regular?

Do the ribbed ones or French Ticklers get stuck in the trap? :-O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 10, 6:57*am, Higgs Boson wrote:
High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". *According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. *At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. *The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB

The inventor of the modern flush toilet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jennings
The man who made them popular.
http://uk.ask.com/question/year-did-...ted-the-toilet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crapper,_Thomas
Still ont he go.
http://www.thomas-crapper.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 9, 10:57*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". *According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. *At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. *The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB

I had read that years ago canned dog food was used as "toilet test
matter".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 2:39 PM, DD_BobK wrote:
On Jul 9, 10:57 pm, Higgs wrote:
High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB

I had read that years ago canned dog food was used as "toilet test
matter".

Well, that is what it looks and smells like when you open the can. No
wonder some dogs eat their own turds- they can't tell the difference.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:28:56 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

It's really not surprising that you pee on the seat, Jerry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 1:38 PM, Oren wrote:

Home wrote in :

Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

will have very little friction

Both lubed& regular?

Do the ribbed ones or French Ticklers get stuck in the trap? :-O

TDD

The ones from Texas do. Everything is big in Texas :-/

Yea, I hear that movie special effects people use a Texan wearing one of
those things to portray a mutant python from outer space. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 1:11 PM, harry wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:57 am, Higgs wrote:
High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB

The inventor of the modern flush toilet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jennings
The man who made them popular.
http://uk.ask.com/question/year-did-...ted-the-toilet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crapper,_Thomas
Still ont he go.
http://www.thomas-crapper.com/

Didn't the ancient Romans have public toilets? What I've seen in
pictures looked like a row of openings over a trough of running water
to carry the waste away. Jennings got folks away from outhouses and
chamber pots with his flush toilet. I grew up part of my life in a rural
area so I've seen my share of outhouses and chamber pots. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

You sound a little stopped up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

You sound a little stopped up.

Jerry has always been so stopped up his ears leak.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 6:59 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 17:55:45 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I grew up part of my life in a rural
area so I've seen my share of outhouses and chamber pots. :-)

TDD

Let me guess, the outhouse had Sears Roebuck Catalogs available :-/

For reading and multi-tasking.....

Ya know, I think there was actually toilet tissue, albeit closer to
sandpaper. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 8:08 PM, Oren wrote:

wrote:

I grew up part of my life in a rural
area so I've seen my share of outhouses and chamber pots. :-)

TDD

Let me guess, the outhouse had Sears Roebuck Catalogs available :-/

For reading and multi-tasking.....

Ya know, I think there was actually toilet tissue, albeit closer to
sandpaper. ^_^

TDD

Electric Toilet Tissue 1967

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.85054419.jpg

Hey! That plug isn't polarized, you could zap your ass! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

On Jul 10, 10:28*pm, Jerry Sauk wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:
The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. *We always close
them to keep our pets out. *So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, *you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. *Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

Interesting discourse on American society.......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 10, 6:57 am, Higgs *wrote:
[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Yep. There are a few remaining over here. (Not in use before you ask).
They used to wipe their arses with the toilet brush too. They were
real men.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

On 7/10/2011 11:52 PM, harry wrote:
On Jul 10, 10:28 pm, Jerry wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:
The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

Interesting discourse on American society.......

Anal fixation? Elimination prognostication? Do we doo doo or don't we
doo doo? The country's in the crapper. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2011 11:55 PM, harry wrote:

On Jul 10, 6:57 am, Higgs wrote:
[...]

Were it a wire brush there laddie? Real men clean their arse with a wire
brush! :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

"Jerry Sauk" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

FROUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

THIS POST WAS NOT POSTED BY ME.

authority's will be contacted in the morning.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote the following:
High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB

I was thinking of buying those toilets and then I saw some commercials.
I don't play golf, so I don't need a toilet that can flush golf balls

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:20:27 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

"Jerry Sauk" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

FROUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

THIS POST WAS NOT POSTED BY ME.

authority's will be contacted in the morning.

Is *IS* morning, you ****tard and fraud! Don't be trying to move in
on MY territory, asshole. Get your own name.

WTF is a "FROUD" anyway?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

"Mike" wrote in message
.com...

"Home Guy" wrote in message
Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

5 or 6 Taco Bell burritos may be a better test
A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

But did they use the smooth condoms or the ribbed?

Robert

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

Il 11/07/2011 21:48, Jerry Sauk ha scritto:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:20:27 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

Highly in-****ing-credible, Jerry Sauk IS ALIVE?!?!?!
Are you real, sir? May I touch you, sir?
--
Vilco
And the Family Stone
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 10, 6:57 am, Higgs wrote:
[...]

Perhaps harry *has* to.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

On 7/11/2011 6:24 PM, ViLco wrote:
Il 11/07/2011 21:48, Jerry Sauk ha scritto:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:20:27 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

Highly in-****ing-credible, Jerry Sauk IS ALIVE?!?!?!
Are you real, sir? May I touch you, sir?

Hope you are wearing gloves....

--
aem sends....
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

"Jerry Sauk" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:20:27 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

"Jerry Sauk" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

FROUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

THIS POST WAS NOT POSTED BY ME.

authority's will be contacted in the morning.

Is *IS* morning, you ****tard and fraud! Don't be trying to move in
on MY territory, asshole. Get your own name.

WTF is a "FROUD" anyway?

Sauk has to argue with himself just to get a discussion going

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food

aemeijers wrote:

Highly in-****ing-credible, Jerry Sauk IS ALIVE?!?!?!
Are you real, sir? May I touch you, sir?

Hope you are wearing gloves....

Obviously!
--
ViLco
Let the liquor do the thinking

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 10, 6:57 am, Higgs *wrote:
[...]

The troop ship I rode to Alaska on my first deployment had such a
system. No privacy at all. With a line waiting there were no
'contemplative moments'

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food
L G L G is offline

Jerry Sauk wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

Off topic, ****-for-brains.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food
L G L G is offline

Jerry Sauk wrote:
"Jerry wrote in message
.com...

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:46:46 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

The one serious
problem is that they have slow/soft closing seats. We always close
them to keep our pets out. So, when visiting other people and using
their facility, you might hear B A N G, when we not so gently drop
the seat.

You shouldn't be ****ting in other people homes unless you're an
overnight guest. Do that **** in your own home or go find a public
bathroom.

Or do you pee sitting down?

FROUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

THIS POST WAS NOT POSTED BY ME.

authority's will be contacted in the morning.

Let us know how that works out for you, Lumpy.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.fast-food
g g is offline

On Jul 10, 10:25*am, "Mike" wrote:
"Home Guy" wrote in ....
Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". *According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

5 or 6 Taco Bell burritos may be a better test

A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. *These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

They never show a test with gobs of toilet paper in the mix.

Greg