Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Testing flush toilets

On 7/10/2011 2:39 PM, DD_BobK wrote:
On Jul 9, 10:57 pm, Higgs wrote:
High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso paste.
"Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's demands. At
trade show demos, folks toss in 10 units at a time. The 1/2 kilo test
proves the loo can handle even the toughest encounters."

I used to like Japanese food, but now...

HB

I had read that years ago canned dog food was used as "toilet test
matter".

Well, that is what it looks and smells like when you open the can. No
wonder some dogs eat their own turds- they can't tell the difference.

--
aem sends...