Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Testing flush toilets

On 7/10/2011 1:38 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:55:13 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 7/10/2011 9:08 AM, Red Green wrote:
Home wrote in :

Higgs Boson wrote:

High on the list of things I really didn't need to know is how
engineers test a flush toilet's "load". According to Popular
Mechanics, their unit is a condom full of 50 grams of miso
paste. "Engineers flush six units to simulate a typical man's
demands.

See, that's the problem.

A condom is not the proper thing to use to simulate a log of **** in a
toilet. These "condom logs" will have very little friction with the
toilet bowl, and between each other.

will have very little friction

Both lubed& regular?

Do the ribbed ones or French Ticklers get stuck in the trap? :-O

TDD

The ones from Texas do. Everything is big in Texas :-/

Yea, I hear that movie special effects people use a Texan wearing one of
those things to portray a mutant python from outer space. ^_^

TDD