Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Am I too Picky?

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 8:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

Offer to fix their faucets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dbdblocker wrote the following:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

I assume you have already taken the first step which would be to ask
them not to do that?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 9:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/2011 8:16 AM, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

I don't have that problem. Wrong sized washer? The screw should bottom
out before the washer gives away.

My grand-kids and nieces and nephews are pretty smart. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dbdblocker" wrote in message
. com...
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then
need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of
anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always
leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their
cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest
I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country
is
done for.

That's why they made torque wrenches! Also so what you are tightening
is not TOO tight. Perhaps you can rig up an "inch pound" (or cheapest
needle type) torque wrench to fit on the faucets, then make them use
that?

I have a "king kong" young friend who tightens EVERYTHING too tight as
well. Food jars, lawn mower gas cap, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 9:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

They don't know any better because you didn't teach them anything. You
probably sat back and expected the schools to do it. Goddamn hippie.

When I was a kid, if you cranked the faucet down too hard, you got
yelled at. If you kept doing it, you got swatted. If you kept doing
it, you got paddled. If you insisted after that, the paddle was used
on bare bottom.

You had to be one masochistic, defiant son of a bitch to let it get to
the bare-bottom paddle stage. Normally one swat would spark a paradigm
shift in behavior.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dbdblocker" wrote in message
. com...
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

I am lucky....My kids are smarter than I. The grand kids are getting there
also. Tough getting old. (G) ww

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/2011 8:16 AM, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

I have the same problem, but it's my *mother* that does it. Goddamn
old farts and their refusal to change...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:27:57 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Jun 9, 9:16Â*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? Â*They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.

Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?

Their mother raised them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Dbdblocker wrote:

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

I hear you... I'm continuously amazed/horrified/terrified by this and
related behavior.

IMHO, the root cause is a near complete lack of simple common sense...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense

Erik
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Dbdblocker wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:27:57 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Jun 9, 9:16Â*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? Â*They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.

Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?

Their mother raised them.

so lack of a proper father image?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 12:24*pm, Dbdblocker wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:27:57 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Jun 9, 9:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.

Well, you raised 'em. *Why did you raise such dumb kids?

Their mother raised them.

So blame their mother and praise the kids for doing as they were
taught.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 8:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

OK, as long as we are being cranky old farts . . . why do modern
faucets use fancy "cartridges" that cost $20 to replace, instead of a
10-cent washer, which as near as I can tell does the same thing?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

Yes, it's a crying shame that the ability to teach was evidently lost
in your family at least one generation before that of your kids...

Posted to alt.home.repair

At the grand kids home faucets likely drip, and over torquing saves
water...

So offer to fix their faucets or better yet show them how, and install
ball valves at your home, over tightening a ball valve will just tire
out their arm

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Jun 9, 7:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

==
I have a sister who wrecked every set of taps in my house. I screamed
at her so many times about her penchant for over-torquing but it was
hopeless trying to get through to her. I finally installed expensive
taps that can't be wrecked easily and even after that she had to try
and give that final thrust to make sure the tap didn't leak. Its a
pathological sickness that she was born with...no other explanation
fits.
==
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 9:16 am, wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.
Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?

Their mother raised them.

Have them tested for "lack of moral fiber" and "a public duty gland".

A colonoscopy maybe needed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 9:16 am, wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.
Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?
Their mother raised them.

Have them tested for "lack of moral fiber" and "a public duty gland".

A colonoscopy maybe needed.

Ford Prefect Syndrome:
My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural
deficiency in moral fiber,' he muttered to himself, 'and that I am
therefore excused from saving Universes.²

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dbdblocker wrote:

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down
my faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves.

They have no concept of anything if you try to explain it.

You have failed as a father.

When you had the opportunity when they were growing up to instill some
iota of engineering principles, critical or logical thinking or device /
appliance servicing and repair, where were they? Out with their peers,
at the mall, getting into trouble, experimenting with drugs / alchohol,
vandalizing other people's property, playing video games?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote in
:

In article ,
Dbdblocker wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:27:57 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Jun 9, 9:16Â*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? Â*They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.

Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?

Their mother raised them.

so lack of a proper father image?

He shoots! He scores!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why were you absent? Just get out of prison, maybe? You had
a chance to teach them your wisdom, and you didn't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dbdblocker" wrote in message
. com...

Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?

Their mother raised them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dbdblocker" wrote in message
. com...
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

You ask a trick question, Kimosabe.

YOU are responsible. Notice I did not say to blame.

As with any newbie on the job, it is YOUR duty to tell them what is
acceptable and what is not. You may not ass-u-me that someone else has
taught them. You have every right to tell them what is acceptable at your
house, and that you don't care one whit about what they do at home.

After some teaching them some rules and boundaries and your do's and dont's,
if they don't do it right, then they are lost.

Think back to when you were coming up. Who did you learn the most from?
And how?

I learned the most from two types: the kindly teacher, and the hard ass.
They both have their merits, and their timing.

Good luck, Grasshoppa.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Why were you absent? Just get out of prison, maybe? You had
a chance to teach them your wisdom, and you didn't.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was because his mother ran off with a Spanish
dance instructor named Gomez who had shiny patent-leather shoes and a
pencil-thin mustache.

Gomez ultimately became a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman in Toledo
and, pardon the pun, "cleaned up."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.

Replace the standard faucets with ball valves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/2011 9:16 AM, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

You subject line is a clue...you feel guilty because it bothers you that
they aren't careful with your property? So, first step is to ask them
not to grind the faucet so hard. Next step, have them help when it
needs to be fixed. Last step, have them do one while you help. Just
making up for missed opportunities...most of us didn't get to do all we
wanted with/for our kids.

I recently got some pix of grandson's eighth grade graduation
party...invited whole class of 40 or so, held in the yard with dancing
in the barn. Noticed that almost every pic had one or two kids with
iPods in their hands. It occurred to me that they must be texting, and
why text when ur at a party? My daughter told me they actually asked
each other for a dance by texting! R u kidding? WFT?

As for the country being done for, as long as Sarah Palin draws a crowd,
I'd be ready for the funeral service.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

You forgot the step where you bitch slap them in the back of the head after
you've asked them to do something two times. My old man was like that, so
most things took only one correction. Sometimes two, but that was all you
got.

Smack! Or he'd thump you with his middle finger on the top of your head
really hard when you weren't looking. Made one at least stop and think a
bit before proceeding.

Yes, it was child abuse, but I didn't turn out like these little turds
today.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Occams Razor suggests it is simply a matter of genetics.
Posted to alt.home.repair

IMHO, the root cause is a near complete lack of simple common sense...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense

Erik

Common sense is a red herring. Doesn't exist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dbdblocker wrote the following:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:27:57 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Jun 9, 9:16 am, Dbdblocker wrote:

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.

Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?

Their mother raised them.

So, you are a subject of your wife?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote the following:
On Jun 9, 9:16 am, Dbdblocker wrote:

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

They don't know any better because you didn't teach them anything. You
probably sat back and expected the schools to do it. Goddamn hippie.

He was still stoned much of the time.
When I was a kid, if you cranked the faucet down too hard, you got
yelled at. If you kept doing it, you got swatted. If you kept doing
it, you got paddled. If you insisted after that, the paddle was used
on bare bottom.

My father skipped the first three steps.
You had to be one masochistic, defiant son of a bitch to let it get to
the bare-bottom paddle stage. Normally one swat would spark a paradigm
shift in behavior.

Usually, skipping the first three steps showed the importance of the lesson.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

Technology to the rescue

Apply too much pressure Get a nasty but safe shock...

I am sure it could be built
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 9, 6:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

Switch over to 1/4 turn ceramic valves?
And try to get them to understand that the valves open & close based
on position not tightness.

cheers
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

Switch over to 1/4 turn ceramic valves?
And try to get them to understand that the valves open & close based
on position not tightness.

cheers
Bob

delta single handle faucets work awesome great, the only trouble with
them the mean time between faiures, drips is so long perhaps 8 to 10
years i forget the service tricks..

i rarely think of them, they are affordable dependable and cannot be
over tightened
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Jun 11, 6:32*am, bob haller wrote:
Switch over to 1/4 turn ceramic valves?
And try to get them to understand that the valves open & close based
on position not tightness.

cheers
Bob

delta single handle faucets work awesome great, the only trouble with
them the mean time between faiures, drips is so long perhaps 8 to 10
years i forget the service tricks..

i rarely think of them, they are affordable dependable and cannot be
over tightened

==
They work well but I'm sure that if they can't be over-tightened
they'll be broken off in the attempt to do so by the 'dedicated'
destroyers. I'm a dedicated cynic.
==

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:02:07 -0700, Erik wrote:

In article ,
Dbdblocker wrote:

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop
turning the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do
then need to crank them down like a wheel lug nut? They have no
concept of anything if you try to explain it. That must be why their
faucets always leak, their lawn mowers are always broken, they have
trouble with their cars and appliances are falling apart. This
generation is the dumbest I've ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber
than they are, this country is done for.

I hear you... I'm continuously amazed/horrified/terrified by this and
related behavior.

IMHO, the root cause is a near complete lack of simple common sense...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense

Erik

That's what it appears to be, lack of a common sense gene. If they can't
understand or see how it works in their mind, explaining does not click
for them. Stupid is stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:13:08 -0700, bob haller wrote:

At the grand kids home faucets likely drip, and over torquing saves
water...

So offer to fix their faucets or better yet show them how, and install
ball valves at your home, over tightening a ball valve will just tire
out their arm

Their attention span is too short.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:01:22 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Dbdblocker wrote:

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves.

They have no concept of anything if you try to explain it.

You have failed as a father.

When you had the opportunity when they were growing up to instill some
iota of engineering principles, critical or logical thinking or device /
appliance servicing and repair, where were they? Out with their peers,
at the mall, getting into trouble, experimenting with drugs / alchohol,
vandalizing other people's property, playing video games?

Playing video games. They think any mistake can be reset.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, LOL!!! KWIM? Got the latest ap?

--
Christopher A. Young