Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Am I too Picky?

On Jun 9, 9:16*am, Dbdblocker wrote:
It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down my
faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves. Why don't they stop turning
the faucet when the water stops? Isn't that the idea? Why do then need to
crank them down like a wheel lug nut? *They have no concept of anything
if you try to explain it. That must be why their faucets always leak,
their lawn mowers are always broken, they have trouble with their cars
and appliances are falling apart. This generation is the dumbest I've
ever seen. If my grand kids get dumber than they are, this country is
done for.

Well, you raised 'em. Why did you raise such dumb kids?