Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Am I too Picky?

Dbdblocker wrote:

It ruffles my feathers every time my kids come over and wind down
my faucets until the rubbers destroy themselves.

They have no concept of anything if you try to explain it.

You have failed as a father.

When you had the opportunity when they were growing up to instill some
iota of engineering principles, critical or logical thinking or device /
appliance servicing and repair, where were they? Out with their peers,
at the mall, getting into trouble, experimenting with drugs / alchohol,
vandalizing other people's property, playing video games?