Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Radiator pipe over electric panel

Dear Readers,
My house was built in 1950's. Directly over the (original) main
electrical fuse panel in the basement is a pipe that goes to the 1sr
floor baseboard (all original plumbing). And I mean directly: it's 7"
above the top of the panel.

I plan to have the main electrical fuse panel upgraded to circuit
breakers in the future, and will likley be required by the utility co
to have the local building inspector review my my licensed
electrician's work before the utility co will restore power.

If the electrical work passes, would the inspector cite me for a
violation of this existing condition (pipe over electrical panel) and
delay approval until I have the pipe moved?

Any similar experiences/situations appreciated.
Theodore

Radiator Pipe HELP [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 26th 07 02:56 PM
electric radiator GINO Home Repair 0 December 13th 05 05:59 PM
Using a standard radiator as an electric towel radiator [email protected] UK diy 5 October 11th 05 11:41 AM
Vertical panel radiator problem Simon L UK diy 3 November 5th 04 06:11 PM
Converting soil pipe access panel to allow 40mm pipe Scott UK diy 1 August 12th 03 10:14 PM