Scott

Default Converting soil pipe access panel to allow 40mm pipe

Ok - I need to join a 40cm wide pipe to a soil pipe. There is no space I
believe to allow me to put on a boss pipe adaptor. There though is a soil
access panel - circular cap on it

Can you convert these to allow a 40cm wide pipe say by a plastic adaptor
that is used in a boss pipe.

Any suggestions?

Scott
www.toptravelsites.net
www.myeyes-youreyes.co.uk

BillP

"Scott" wrote in message
Ok - I need to join a 40cm wide pipe to a soil pipe. There is no space I
believe to allow me to put on a boss pipe adaptor. There though is a soil
access panel - circular cap on it

Can you convert these to allow a 40cm wide pipe say by a plastic adaptor
that is used in a boss pipe.

Any suggestions?

Scott
www.toptravelsites.net
www.myeyes-youreyes.co.uk

Hi Scott.

I've just remembered.

If you unscrew the access cap, the internal diameter of the open branch is
the same as the internal dimension of 110 soil pipe. There is a fitting that
converts from 110 to standard wastes. Its made of rubber and pushes inside
110mm pipe and has raised concentric circles which can be cut out to take 32
40 50. I've seen one recently. Ask at your local plumbers merchant

Bill

cutting a hole in a cast iron soil pipe Steve UK diy 7 August 11th 03 02:08 PM
cutting soil pipe Frisket UK diy 4 July 24th 03 01:27 PM
cutting soil pipe Frisket UK diy 1 July 23rd 03 10:50 PM
Drop on soil pipe? BigWallop UK diy 0 July 5th 03 07:01 AM
Have I installed new soil pipe branch too high?? Monkey Brains UK diy 13 July 4th 03 02:09 PM