Posted to alt.home.repair
GINO

Default electric radiator

Went in to buy an electric heater for the cottage, it gets pretty cold up
here and it would only be on to maintain a semblance of heat during those
frigid nights.
Was looking at 110 volt heaters , 1000 to 1500watt. asked for some help.
Home Depot associate informed me to go with a 240 volt heater as it is more
efficient!

Am trying to figure out how this could be? 1500 watts is 1500 watts. one way
or the other, it's the same power consumption, isn't it?

He went on and on, but I was blocked on the numbers. Does anyone know about
this and if there is different logic to it?

Thanks,

GINO