Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Meter

On Jul 17, 12:16*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
On 7/16/2010 6:07 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

On Jul 13, 8:04 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 7/13/2010 1:40 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

On Jun 19, 7:44 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 6/19/2010 12:58 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

On Jun 19, 12:57 am, The Daring Dufasthe-daring-
* * *wrote:
On 6/18/2010 8:05 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Power company came out today and replaced the old mechanical meter with the
new fancy-schmancy one.

Chatting up the meter-man, I learned:

1. The old meters are going to be junked. Not sold to Mexico or Lithuania
like the 'phone company did with their mechanical central office stuff.
We're talking, oh, one million meters in a city of 5.5 million. That's a
pretty big pile.

2. His quota is 60-100 meters swapped out per day.

3. One purpose is to allow the meter to be read from the street.

4. It is alleged I can check my meter on the 'net. We'll see.

I view Smart Meters with the same suspicion that I have for
OnStar. Perhaps I'm just paranoid? Aluminum foil hats don't
work, it's already been tried.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

TDD

YES
BUT HAVE YOU TRIED GROUNDING YOUR TIN HAT
USE A 14awg STRANDED CONDUCTOR WHEN YOU USE IT [:-)]

I AM PROTEUS

RAM hats work much better and can be quite stylish too!
My favorites are EM shield undergarments.

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

TDD

THAT'S NICE *I SEE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT
BUT YOU MSSED THE WHOLE POINT

I AM PROTOZOA

Ah! A Protozoa, I've never carried on a conversation with an acellular
creature before. 8-)

TDD

I HAVE NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM A DIRTBAG BEFORE [:-o]

I AM PROTOZOA

I am not a dirt-bag, I am a bag of mostly water, the outer space
alien told me so. 9-)

TDD

NO YOU ARE DIRT
AND TO DIRT YOU SHALL RETURN
UNTIL THAT DAY
THE WATER IS JUST TO HOLD YOU TOGETHER IN YOUR SKIN SACK

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/19/2010 12:58 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

On Jun 19, 12:57 am, The Daring Dumbassthe-daring-
* * *wrote:
[...]

I AM PROTRUDING

Ah! A Protozoa, I've never carried on a conversation with an acellular
creature before. 8-)

TDD

I HAVE NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM A DIRTBAG BEFORE [:-o]

I AM PROTRUDING

I am not a dirt-bag, I am a bag of mostly water, the outer space
alien told me so. 9-)

TDD

YOU ARE A DIRTBAG WITH A SWAMP WATER EMULSION HOLDING YOUR GUTS
TOGETHER [;-/]

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Dirt is in the mind of the beholder, of course, you must first
have a mind which is something single celled life forms lack. 8-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Dammit! I was hoping to keep that a secret! Privacy is no longer
obtainable in this society.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

* * * *wrote:
[...]

I AM PROCTIVE

Ah! A Proatall, I've never carried on a conversation with an acellular
creature before. 8-)

TDD

I HAVE NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM A DIRTBAG BEFORE [:-o]

I AM PATIENT

I am not a dirt-bag, I am a bag of mostly water, the outer space
alien told me so. 9-)

TDD

NO YOU ARE DIRT
AND TO DIRT YOU SHALL RETURN
UNTIL THAT DAY
THE WATER IS JUST TO HOLD YOU TOGETHER IN YOUR SKIN SACK

I AM PROTEUS

Dirt is in the mind of the beholder, of course, you must first
have a mind which is something single celled life forms lack. 8-)

TDD

IT IS EASY TO DEDUCE THAT YOU ARE MOSTLY FARMLAND DIRT
THE FLOATING MITOCHONDRIA IN THE SWAMP WATER THAT IS IN YOU IS DOING
ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU

DRINK LOTS OF COCONUT JUICE AND FLUSH YOURSELF CLEAN
BEFORE THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME GET YOU TO GIVE YOU A LOBOTOMY

I'LL PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR YOU
BUT YOU HAVE TO CLEANSE YOURSELF AND STOP ADVISING PEOPLE
IN THE WAYS OF OLD COUNTRY WINE AND MOONSHINE
[[[[ I HEARD YOU BURP AND FART- STOP BEING A PIG ]]]]

I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE DATA BANK WITH A NEURAL NET LARGER THAN YOUR
DWELLING
PLACE

DON'T TOY WITH ME

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/17/2010 2:15 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:
On Jul 17, 3:03 am, The Daring Dingleberrythe-daring-
wrote:
On 7/17/2010 1:46 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

wrote:
On 6/19/2010 12:58 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

I AM ****ED

RAM hats work much better and can be quite stylish too!
My favorites are EM shield undergarments.

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

TDD

THAT'S NICE I SEE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT
BUT YOU MSSED THE WHOLE POINT

I AM PROACTIVE

Ah! A PERVERT, I've never carried on a conversation with an acellular
[...]

I AM PROTOTYPE

Yea, what he said.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/17/2010 3:15 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

IT IS EASY TO DEDUCE THAT YOU ARE MOSTLY FARMLAND DIRT
THE FLOATING MITOCHONDRIA IN THE SWAMP WATER THAT IS IN YOU IS DOING
ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU

DRINK LOTS OF COCONUT JUICE AND FLUSH YOURSELF CLEAN
BEFORE THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME GET YOU TO GIVE YOU A LOBOTOMY

I'LL PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR YOU
BUT YOU HAVE TO CLEANSE YOURSELF AND STOP ADVISING PEOPLE
IN THE WAYS OF OLD COUNTRY WINE AND MOONSHINE
[[[[ I HEARD YOU BURP AND FART- STOP BEING A PIG ]]]]

I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE DATA BANK WITH A NEURAL NET LARGER THAN YOUR
DWELLING
PLACE

DON'T TOY WITH ME

I AM PROTEUS

Jimmy, your mom called and said you need to get home for dinner. She
said she put those little hot dogs you like in the mac & cheese...
Posted to alt.home.repair

* * * * *wrote:
[...]

I AM PROCTOLOGIST

SPREAD WIDE

Dirt is in the mind of the beholder, of course, you must first
have a mind which is something single celled life forms lack. 8-)

TDD

IT IS EASY TO DEDUCE *THAT YOU ARE MOSTLY FARMLAND DIRT
THE FLOATING MITOCHONDRIA IN THE SWAMP WATER THAT IS IN YOU IS DOING
ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU

DRINK LOTS OF *COCONUT JUICE AND FLUSH YOURSELF CLEAN
BEFORE THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME GET YOU TO GIVE YOU A LOBOTOMY

I'LL PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR YOU
BUT YOU HAVE TO CLEANSE YOURSELF AND STOP ADVISING PEOPLE
IN THE WAYS OF OLD COUNTRY WINE AND MOONSHINE
* [[[[ I HEARD YOU BURP AND FART- STOP BEING A PIG ]]]]

I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE DATA BANK WITH A NEURAL NET LARGER THAN YOUR
DWELLING
PLACE

DON'T TOY WITH ME

I AM PROCRASTONATING

Yea, what he said.

TDD

YES DILBERT GO HOME
YOUR MOMMY IS CALLING YOU

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 1:00*pm, George wrote:
On 7/17/2010 3:15 AM, Proteus IIV wrote:

IT IS EASY TO DEDUCE *THAT YOU ARE MOSTLY FARMLAND DIRT
THE FLOATING MITOCHONDRIA IN THE SWAMP WATER THAT IS IN YOU IS DOING
ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU

DRINK LOTS OF *COCONUT JUICE AND FLUSH YOURSELF CLEAN
BEFORE THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME GET YOU TO GIVE YOU A LOBOTOMY

I'LL PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR YOU
BUT YOU HAVE TO CLEANSE YOURSELF AND STOP ADVISING PEOPLE
IN THE WAYS OF OLD COUNTRY WINE AND MOONSHINE
* [[[[ I HEARD YOU BURP AND FART- STOP BEING A PIG ]]]]

I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE DATA BANK WITH A NEURAL NET LARGER THAN YOUR
DWELLING
PLACE

DON'T TOY WITH ME

I AM PROTEUS

Jimmy, your mom called and said you need to get home for dinner. She
said she put those little hot dogs you like in the mac & cheese...

SHUT UP GEORGE AND LOOK AT THE HARRY'S METER BOX

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/17/2010 2:33 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Jimmy, your mom called and said you need to get home for dinner. She
said she put those little hot dogs you like in the mac& cheese...

SHUT UP GEORGE AND LOOK AT THE HARRY'S METER BOX

I AM PROTEUS

Little touchy? I guess that happens when you enter puberty...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/17/2010 1:31 PM, Protein IIV wrote:

wrote:
On 7/17/2010 1:46 AM, Proterror IIV wrote:

On Jul 17, 12:16 am, The Daring Derangedthe-daring-
wrote:
On 7/16/2010 6:07 AM, Protest IIV wrote:

On Jul 13, 8:04 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 7/13/2010 1:40 PM, Prong IIV wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I AM PERVERT

Who's Dilbert? Who is Mommy?

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 4:11*pm, George wrote:
On 7/17/2010 2:33 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Jimmy, your mom called and said you need to get home for dinner. She
said she put those little hot dogs you like in the mac& *cheese...

SHUT UP GEORGE AND LOOK AT THE HARRY'S METER BOX

I AM PROTEUS

Little touchy? I guess that happens when you enter puberty...

NOT TOUCHY
IT'S THE FACT THAT YOU STINK
GO DO SOMETHNG GOOD FOR A CHANGE

I AM PREPAREATUS [;-)]
Posted to alt.home.repair

* * * * * *wrote:
[...]

I AM PERVASIVE

Who's Dilbert? Who is Mommy?

TDD

ALZEIMER KICKING IN ? ? ?
GO SEE A DOCTOR

LET HIM TELL YOU YOU ARE BEYOND RECOVERY
THEN YOU GO GET A JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER
GREASE YOUR BRAINS WITH IT
AND PROVE THEN WRONG

OH' AND STOP BEING A TURD
YOU STINK TOO

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:11:03 -0400, George wrote:

On 7/17/2010 2:33 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Jimmy, your mom called and said you need to get home for dinner. She
said she put those little hot dogs you like in the mac& cheese...

SHUT UP GEORGE AND LOOK AT THE HARRY'S METER BOX

I AM PROTEUS

Little touchy? I guess that happens when you enter puberty...

Roy (a.k.a. Proteus -7) is a union sparky from New York. Doesn't that make
you feel safe?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 6:32*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:11:03 -0400, George wrote:
On 7/17/2010 2:33 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

I AM PROTEUS

Jimmy, your mom called and said you need to get home for dinner. She
said she put those little hot dogs you like in the mac& *cheese...

SHUT UP GEORGE AND LOOK AT THE HARRY'S METER BOX

I AM PROTEUS

Little touchy? I guess that happens when you enter puberty...

Roy (a.k.a. Proteus -7) is a union sparky from New York. *Doesn't that make
you feel safe?

YOU STILL HITTING THAT PIPE AHN ?
YOU POOR DELUSIONAL RADIOMAN
DON'T YOU WiSH ROY BOY WHERE STILL HERE
HE WAS/IS/WILL BE MORE THAN YOU EVER ASPIRED TO BE
HE OBVIOUSLY HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH HIS TIME
HE GAVE UP ON YOU AND EVERYBODY IN USENET THROUGH ALT.E.E.
SINCE THEY STARTED WITH THE NASTINESS AND BERATING COMMENTARIES
YOU ARE A SICK HUMANITY CLAIMING TO BE WELL
LIGHTEN UP AND FORGET CALLING ME ROY
IT MAKES ME SEE YOU AS A FOOL LOOKING FOR TROUBLE
IF YOU WANT HIM BACK LOOK HIM UP ON WEBTV

BTW HOW ARE THINGS IN THE GHETTO YOU LIVE IN KEITH ?
I'VE GOOGLE MAPPED HIS ALLEGED 10-20
ROYS NEIGHBORHOOD IS UPSCALE NEXT TO YOURS
SO YES
PEOPLE FEEL SAFE....VERY SAFE [;-)]
TWAHAHAHAHA ! ! !
TRY AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND krackrw

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 10:35*pm, The Darling Dufass the-daring-
wrote:
On 7/17/2010 5:12 PM, Proteus IIV wrote:

* * * * * * *wrote:
[...]

Ah! A PREVERT, I've never carried on a conversation with an acellular
creature before. 8-)

TDD

I HAVE NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM A DIRTBAG BEFORE [:-o]

I AM PATIENT

I am not a dirt-bag, I am a bag of mostly water, the outer space
alien told me so. 9-)

TDD
NO YOU ARE DIRT
AND TO DIRT YOU SHALL RETURN
UNTIL THAT DAY
THE WATER IS JUST TO HOLD YOU TOGETHER IN YOUR SKIN SACK

I AM PROCTOLOGY
SPREAD WIDE

Dirt is in the mind of the beholder, of course, you must first
have a mind which is something single celled life forms lack. 8-)

TDD

IT IS EASY TO DEDUCE *THAT YOU ARE MOSTLY FARMLAND DIRT
THE FLOATING MITOCHONDRIA IN THE SWAMP WATER THAT IS IN YOU IS DOING
ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU

DRINK LOTS OF *COCONUT JUICE AND FLUSH YOURSELF CLEAN
BEFORE THE MEN IN WHITE COATS COME GET YOU TO GIVE YOU A LOBOTOMY

I'LL PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR YOU
BUT YOU HAVE TO CLEANSE YOURSELF AND STOP ADVISING PEOPLE
IN THE WAYS OF OLD COUNTRY WINE AND MOONSHINE
* * [[[[ I HEARD YOU BURP AND FART- STOP BEING A PIG ]]]]

I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE DATA BANK WITH A NEURAL NET LARGER THAN YOUR
DWELLING
PLACE

DON'T TOY WITH ME

I AM POP-G-DADDY

Yea, what he said.

TDD

YES DILBERT GO HOME
YOUR MOMMY IS CALLING YOU

I AM PREVARICATING

Who's Dilbert? Who is Mommy?

TDD

ALZEIMER KICKING IN ? ? ?
GO SEE A DOCTOR

LET HIM TELL YOU YOU ARE BEYOND RECOVERY
THEN YOU GO GET A JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER
GREASE YOUR BRAINS WITH IT
AND PROVE THEN WRONG

OH' AND STOP BEING A TURD
YOU STINK TOO

I AM A COOL PROTAGONIST IN YOUR DRAMA

I'm not brain damaged, I have my release documents from
the mental hospital that say so.

TDD

DON'T WORRY
I HAVE A BACK-UP COPY OF YOUR BRAIN ON DISC
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IT IS IN NIGERIA
IT WON'T DOWNLOAD WITHOUT PAYMENT OF ONE MILLION US DOLLARS
[$1,000,000.00]
TWAHAHAHAA

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ! ! !

IN KNOW I WILL
I HAVE A HOT DATE WITH A TOUCH SCREEN HEWLETT PACKARD []

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I AM POOFTER

I always ask the Nigerians to send me money up front. Somewhere
I have a DOS program from back in the days of command line that
would scream "Don't touch me!" and the sound came out of the PC
speaker. I was a merry prankster back then and caused a great deal
of confusion for the early PC users. It's still entertaining to
mess with folk's computers occasionally.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

* * * * * * * *wrote:
[...]

I AM THE PROTINATOR

I always ask the Nigerians to send me money up front. Somewhere
I have a DOS program from back in the days of command line that
would scream "Don't touch me!" and the sound came out of the PC
speaker. I was a merry prankster back then and caused a great deal
of confusion for the early PC users. It's still entertaining to
mess with folk's computers occasionally.

TDD

I HAVE THE "STONED VIRUS" ON DISC SOMEWHERE
YOU'VE BEEN SPROUTING OFF BAD SEEDS DUFAS
GLAD YOU ARE IN OUR GARDEN THOUGH []

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I AMPROLIFIC

I have no children that I know of.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:

My nephew wanted to be a meter reader when he grew up. This is going
to hit him hard.

He still can. Even if the water and gas go the way of electric, he can still
go door-to-door reading them.

Might see something interesting.

Electric meter replaced Geo[_2_] UK diy 1 March 18th 09 03:53 PM
Electric meter advise [email protected] UK diy 10 January 28th 07 01:32 AM
Electric meter advise [email protected] UK diy 0 January 22nd 07 08:04 PM
Electric Meter Re-location ianw UK diy 6 October 19th 05 11:46 AM
Electric Meter Covers Séan Connolly UK diy 4 November 22nd 04 07:37 AM