Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Warning

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

Ed, download the Firefox browser and see if you can go to all sites.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Post back and back with results....as I wrote earlier, it's very hard
for me to "fix" a computer through written text, but I'm more than
willing to help you even through private emails.

I'm a hands on type of guy, as most of us are in this forum, but I
might be able to help you through email.

If you need help, email me at bigelile07 at yahoo.com

Long weekend ahead so I may give that a try. Thanks.

Be careful about the warts. They may be the contagious kind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I get that from my father, the editor. Who is not Mormon. Please don't draw
"all Mormon" conclusions from a sample of one. Like I wouln't draw
conclusions about "all computer owners" from some of the usenet lists.

Chris, I only pick on the beliefs of friends and
family. Can I pick on you? I have Catholic, Jew,
Southern Baptist, Southern Methodist, Druid and
space aliens family members. I have a lot of Muslim
friends but I only tease them when they're not
holding long knives and hand grenades. I don't know
what buttons to push in order to annoy Mormons.
Perhaps you could help me. For instance, do people
ask you how many wives you have and does this irritate
you?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I get that from my father, the editor. Who is not Mormon. Please
don't draw "all Mormon" conclusions from a sample of one. Like I
wouln't draw conclusions about "all computer owners" from some of
the usenet lists.

Chris, I only pick on the beliefs of friends and
family. Can I pick on you? I have Catholic, Jew,
Southern Baptist, Southern Methodist, Druid and
space aliens family members. I have a lot of Muslim
friends but I only tease them when they're not
holding long knives and hand grenades. I don't know
what buttons to push in order to annoy Mormons.
Perhaps you could help me. For instance, do people
ask you how many wives you have and does this irritate
you?

In my experience, it's almost impossible to irritate a Mormon. They're
content to just keep on doing their thing: canning beets and riding
bicycles.

Oddly enough, the CIA loves to recruit Mormons: Mormons don't drink, smoke,
gamble, use drugs, or have any other really bad habits. They're usually
quite fit and most already have foreign language skills as a consequence of
their missionary work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

Does the CIA use white guys, in white shirt and tie, on bicycles to do
undercover work? You obviously
haven't met the Mormons who pose as Baptists or Norwegians )

Home Depot - Home Services Experiences Frank[_3_] Home Repair 11 August 9th 07 06:01 AM
Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time." Stephen Blackpool Home Repair 65 March 17th 07 12:53 PM
FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide [email protected] Home Repair 3 June 2nd 06 11:06 PM
home depot Don Haynes Woodworking 50 May 17th 05 01:57 AM
Home Depot at home services, any good reports? [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 20th 05 07:27 PM