Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide

FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide
http://home-improvement.june-promotion.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
RayV

wrote:
FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide
http://home-improvement.june-promotion.com

Doesn't look like a Home Depot site to me. How about a link to Home
Depot's website for this spectacular offer?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen

Default FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide SPAMMER ALERT

"RayV" writes:

wrote:
FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide
http://home-improvement.june-promotion.com

Doesn't look like a Home Depot site to me. How about a link to Home
Depot's website for this spectacular offer?

Following the link brings you to pdatapartners.
pdatapartners is just one of a bunch of identities
these spammers use including:

www.Beeheard.com
www.Fgcdirect1.com
www.Fgcdirect2.com
www.Fgcdirect3.com
www.Fgcdirect4.com
www.Fgcdirect5.com
www.Fgcdirect6.com
www.Fgcdirect7.com
www.Fgcdirect8.com
www.Fgcdirect9.com
www.Freegiftdirect.com
www.Freegiftdirect1.com
www.Freegiftdirect10.com
www.Freegiftdirect2.com
www.Freegiftdirect3.com
www.Freegiftdirect4.com
www.Freegiftdirect5.com
www.Freegiftdirect6.com
www.Freegiftdirect7.com
www.Freegiftdirect8.com
www.Freegiftdirect9.com
www.Itsyouropinion.com
www.Loupine.com
www.Loupine.net
www.Surveysweepsusa.com
www.Universalpromousa.com
www.Voiceyourview.com
www.Pdatapartners.com
www.Pdatapartners1.com
www.Pdatapartners2.com
www.Pdatapartners3.com

All they want is your email address.

Like spam? Fill out the form.
Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom

"RayV" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide
http://home-improvement.june-promotion.com

Doesn't look like a Home Depot site to me. How about a link to Home
Depot's website for this spectacular offer?

"The above promotion is a partnership between BestNetFind.com and Table
Mountain Trading, Inc."

Looks like Home Depot has changed its name. I dont' recall reading about the
shareholders voting on that idea.