Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Home Depot Warning

HeyBub wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I get that from my father, the editor. Who is not Mormon. Please
don't draw "all Mormon" conclusions from a sample of one. Like I
wouln't draw conclusions about "all computer owners" from some of
the usenet lists.

Chris, I only pick on the beliefs of friends and
family. Can I pick on you? I have Catholic, Jew,
Southern Baptist, Southern Methodist, Druid and
space aliens family members. I have a lot of Muslim
friends but I only tease them when they're not
holding long knives and hand grenades. I don't know
what buttons to push in order to annoy Mormons.
Perhaps you could help me. For instance, do people
ask you how many wives you have and does this irritate
you?

In my experience, it's almost impossible to irritate a Mormon. They're
content to just keep on doing their thing: canning beets and riding
bicycles.

Oddly enough, the CIA loves to recruit Mormons: Mormons don't drink, smoke,
gamble, use drugs, or have any other really bad habits. They're usually
quite fit and most already have foreign language skills as a consequence of
their missionary work.

Does the CIA use white guys, in white shirt and tie, on bicycles to do
undercover work? You obviously
haven't met the Mormons who pose as Baptists or Norwegians )