Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Adding roof fan

I saw my father install a turbine fan a while back and would like some
help and info on adding one to my mom's garage.

I thought the thermostatically controlled fan would be best.

Is there a template in the box for the hole size?
I know I will have to remove some shingles, can they be re-used as I
have no orig. replacements?

Garage size is 26 X 30 ft.

Thanks.