Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Adding roof fan

"Raleigh_3_Speed" wrote in message
I saw my father install a turbine fan a while back and would like some
help and info on adding one to my mom's garage.

I thought the thermostatically controlled fan would be best.

Is there a template in the box for the hole size?

Proably, but t hings like that can vary between brands.

I know I will have to remove some shingles, can they be re-used as I
have no orig. replacements?

Depends. If fairly new, no problem. If older, they will break when you take
them off. Thee is always risk in projects with re-use.