Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On Jun 9, 4:05 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:07 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:

Still quite a ways from $4. $3.65 friday nite. hollar at me when we see
the $4.....

Yeah? That was Friday, what is it now?

http://www.kcgasprices.com/index.asp...&srch=0&list=0

Ouch.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

$3.79 Monday 5pm.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 3:07 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
Still quite a ways from $4. $3.65 friday nite. hollar at me when we see
the $4.....

Yeah? That was Friday, what is it now?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

On Jun 9, 10:02 pm, "Glenn" wrote:
$3.999 in Shawnee KS. That's getting pretty close to 4
bucks.

Yeah, but when it's $4.05 everywhere in Kansas City, he'll be telling
us he buys his gas at Habib's Gas & Go, home of near beer and near
gas, for only $3.85.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

"S. Barker" wrote in message
$3.79 Monday 5pm.

Cheap. $4.39 tonight. In MA (where I work)I can still get $3.99

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

On Jun 9, 11:34 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 10:02 pm, "Glenn" wrote:
$3.999 in Shawnee KS. That's getting pretty close to 4
bucks.

Yeah, but when it's $4.05 everywhere in Kansas City, he'll be telling
us he buys his gas at Habib's Gas & Go, home of near beer and near
gas, for only $3.85.

And i suppose in your simple mind, that wouldn't count as being still under
$4 in my area eh?

I can get new items at flea markets, but I'm not about to claim that
is the "going rate".

This from the link I posted above for Kansas City.
Today 3.931
Yesterday 3.937
One Week Ago 3.857
One Month Ago 3.586
One Year Ago 2.914

You have to understand that I am not thrilled about what is happening
with gas prices any more than you are, and if there's any bright spot
to be had in this situation I'll look for it. The bright spot here
seems to be that you're in the same leaky boat with the rest of
us.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

"RicodJour" wrote in message

You have to understand that I am not thrilled about what is happening
with gas prices any more than you are, and if there's any bright spot
to be had in this situation I'll look for it. *The bright spot here
seems to be that you're in the same leaky boat with the rest of
us. *

R- Hide quoted text -

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

On Jun 11, 12:12 am, ransley wrote:
On Jun 10, 10:54 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:

I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.

What? They guy's not allowed to travel?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.

You do understadn that KC IS in Missouri and Cleveland is a small town on
the south side of KC, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

On Jun 10, 11:54*pm, "Jerry Cloe" wrote:
I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.

You do understadn that KC IS in Missouri and Cleveland is a small town on
the south side of KC, right?

There is Kansas City, Kansas
Posted to alt.home.repair

$4.53 where I am. Less than two weeks ago, when I filled up, it was
$4.09.

Cheri

S. Barker wrote in message
. ..
I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near

FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

Since i have this peckerhead filtered, i never saw this rant. Someone
PLEASE advise the asshole that KC _IS_ in missouri. I happen to live on the
kansas side, but do travel across the state line often. (_I'M_ not a
convicted felon).