Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On Jun 9, 11:34 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 10:02 pm, "Glenn" wrote:
$3.999 in Shawnee KS. That's getting pretty close to 4
bucks.

Yeah, but when it's $4.05 everywhere in Kansas City, he'll be telling
us he buys his gas at Habib's Gas & Go, home of near beer and near
gas, for only $3.85.

And i suppose in your simple mind, that wouldn't count as being still under
$4 in my area eh?

I can get new items at flea markets, but I'm not about to claim that
is the "going rate".

This from the link I posted above for Kansas City.
Today 3.931
Yesterday 3.937
One Week Ago 3.857
One Month Ago 3.586
One Year Ago 2.914

You have to understand that I am not thrilled about what is happening
with gas prices any more than you are, and if there's any bright spot
to be had in this situation I'll look for it. The bright spot here
seems to be that you're in the same leaky boat with the rest of
us.