Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IDT wants to charge me a dollar to send me a bill

I asked for a hard copy bill, only because it is a pain in the ass to
have to log on to the utility company's web site to check my bill.

I would love it if they just sent the statement in an email, but they
don't do it that way. I have to set up a username and password.

I pay the bill using direct draft so the only reason I want to see my
statement is to check the call log. I then just throw the statement
away.

We are talking about a phone bill not a CIA secret document.

Just sending an email should be enough security just to view the bill.

I told them I was not going to pay for them to send me a bill. They
could just cancel my service. They waived the charge, but ignored my
suggestion just to email it to me.

Send funny sms fazi Home Repair 0 July 11th 07 04:32 AM
Would you please send this information to others for me? Senior Consultant UK diy 0 June 4th 06 04:00 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina PI Electronics 0 January 12th 05 08:42 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina JeffM Electronics 1 January 12th 05 05:03 PM
standard charge or quick charge for nicads? Minty Electronics 2 July 16th 03 03:11 PM