Electronics (alt.electronics)

JeffM

Limit your Subject line to 12 words or fewer.

PI

Default LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina

LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem

Dear sirs,
I have a LT-48 eprom programmer with fault in data line procesor PEEL
18cv8. I must to replace this part of programer, so would you be so kind
to send me original .jedec file to program new one, or send me original
part.
Maybe its possible to upgrade to 48XP.
Kind regards!

--