Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Send funny sms

Hi dears

Send Funny sms, love sms, love jokes, marriage jokes, sardar jokes,
insult jokes, greetings, quotations, wise words,and lots of other sms
messages to your loved ones and enjoy yourself.
Just Click The Link Below:

http://mobsms.page.tl

Thank You

Send funny sms mobdesktop Woodworking 0 July 11th 07 06:21 AM
Send funny sms fazi Electronics Repair 0 July 10th 07 03:37 AM
We'll send you a Thank You Paycheck [email protected] Woodworking 0 June 13th 07 01:41 AM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina PI Electronics 0 January 12th 05 08:42 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina JeffM Electronics 1 January 12th 05 05:03 PM