Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stool Reducer

Every holiday, my wife and I visit my In-laws and they cook a huge
meal every day we are there.

Unfortunately after a couple of days of this continuous eating, I
always have a huge BM while there and the commode always stops up and
overflows.

If my stool comes out in sections, then I now know to flush after each
plop. But usually, it comes out in one huge solid piece that is about
2 inches in diameter and maybe 8 inchs long.

I'm thinking I need a handy tool to cut this specimen up into three or
four sections but I have no idea what to use as a tool and I thought
you guys give excellent advice and could help.

I guess a wire guillotine type cutter would be easy to carry and
effective but I've never seen one. I really don't want to use a
kitchen knife. Maybe a handy coat hanger could be fashioned into some
sort of tool???

I could really use your suggestions - before spring break.

Please help.

Duff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun 13 Jan 2008 11:10:55p, Duff told us...

[...]

Too bad they don't have an outhouse. Wouldn't be a problem there. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 01(I)/13(XIII)/08(MMVIII)
I've got an overload of bottomless
thought right here in my left fist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:52:51 -0500, "EXT"
wrote:

Someone, I knew, many years ago boasted of using a windshield ice scraper
for that purpose.

"Duff" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

He dont need a wire guillotine cutter, thats what teeth are for. Just
bite em in pieces. Unless you're a toothless redneck, then a thumb
and index finger should do the job if used with a pinching motion like
a scissors. All the tools are built into the human body for this sort
of thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Duff wrote:
Every holiday, my wife and I visit my In-laws and they cook a huge
meal every day we are there.

Unfortunately after a couple of days of this continuous eating, I
always have a huge BM while there and the commode always stops up and
overflows.

If my stool comes out in sections, then I now know to flush after each
plop. But usually, it comes out in one huge solid piece that is about
2 inches in diameter and maybe 8 inchs long.

This was really more detail than I needed to know. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 12:10*am, Duff wrote:
[...]

Oatmeal and bran flakes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 00:10:55 -0600, Duff wrote:

[...]

I've found that using your hand works better than any tool.
Just keep jackknife handy if it gets under your finger nails.

Posted to alt.home.repair

IGot2P wrote in :

Duff wrote:
Every holiday, my wife and I visit my In-laws and they cook a huge
meal every day we are there.

Unfortunately after a couple of days of this continuous eating, I
always have a huge BM while there and the commode always stops up and
overflows.

If my stool comes out in sections, then I now know to flush after each
plop. But usually, it comes out in one huge solid piece that is about
2 inches in diameter and maybe 8 inchs long.

This was really more detail than I needed to know. :-)

Yea but it gave some gay dude a boner.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Duff wrote in news:2mulo3de9k5al9i7s1bv4s6d3qv4nllnn2@
4ax.com:

[...]

Consider a snare like the animal control people use.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Duff" wrote in message

[...]

Tell you boyfriend to allow you more BM breaks between your love-making.....