Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Stool Reducer

Someone, I knew, many years ago boasted of using a windshield ice scraper
for that purpose.

"Duff" wrote in message

Every holiday, my wife and I visit my In-laws and they cook a huge
meal every day we are there.

Unfortunately after a couple of days of this continuous eating, I
always have a huge BM while there and the commode always stops up and
overflows.

If my stool comes out in sections, then I now know to flush after each
plop. But usually, it comes out in one huge solid piece that is about
2 inches in diameter and maybe 8 inchs long.

I'm thinking I need a handy tool to cut this specimen up into three or
four sections but I have no idea what to use as a tool and I thought
you guys give excellent advice and could help.

I guess a wire guillotine type cutter would be easy to carry and
effective but I've never seen one. I really don't want to use a
kitchen knife. Maybe a handy coat hanger could be fashioned into some
sort of tool???

I could really use your suggestions - before spring break.

Please help.

Duff.