Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

"Clark" wrote in message

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in

:

"Clark" wrote in message

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener,
neener! Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard! Neener, neener,
neener!

I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent
of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

Clark is a clueless wannabee.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard!

"Kj's"

"an clueless"

Coming from the spelling/grammar professor, that's just too funny!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:57ba0$46e9e2e3$9440c41e$19784
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard!

"Kj's"

"an clueless"

Coming from the spelling/grammar professor, that's just too funny!!!!!

I know you are but what am I?

Kj's a clueless retard, kj's a clueless retard!

I see you corrected some of your mistakes.

What a stupid sonabitch!

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:8c864$46e9f6f3$9440c41e$30818
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard!

"Kj's"

"an clueless"

Coming from the spelling/grammar professor, that's just too

funny!!!!!

I know you are but what am I?

Kj's a clueless retard, kj's a clueless retard!

I see you corrected some of your mistakes.

What a stupid sonabitch!

I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

No, I agree that you're no grammar/spelling professor.
You're still just a clueless wannabee...
You're to stupid to understand anything technical, so you run around and
make up lies and post them.
It must suck being so incompetent that people make fun of you!

Try your local preschool, they *might* be able to help you with your mental
illness.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:9c97f$46ea0e9d$9440c41e$2514
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard!

"Kj's"

"an clueless"

Coming from the spelling/grammar professor, that's just too

funny!!!!!

I know you are but what am I?

Kj's a clueless retard, kj's a clueless retard!

I see you corrected some of your mistakes.

What a stupid sonabitch!

I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

No, I agree that you're no grammar/spelling professor.
You're still just a clueless wannabee...
You're to stupid to understand anything technical, so you run around and
make up lies and post them.
It must suck being so incompetent that people make fun of you!

Try your local preschool, they *might* be able to help you with your

mental
illness.

I'm glad that you agree that you are *one smart fellow*.

No problem
I also see where you must agree with my post, as you didn't argue against
the facts!

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

Look at my post... it doesn't say a clueless retard.
That's your title...

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz...

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:59:50 -0500, HeyBub wrote:
That'll work. And perhaps code in your area allows UP.

Both of my water heaters are in the basement, T&P goes up and to
outside (yes, we get freezing weather). To accomodate "up" the T&P
plumbing needed to go down for about six inches, small hole in the elbow
and then go up and out. The "down and small hole" prevent the back-up
water problem, as well as make it obvious water is coming out. Install
was inspected and approved ca. 2005. Oh, and the second water heater is
a high temperature unit regularly operating over 190F (210F T&P).
Discharge water totally kills the grass.

sdb
--
What's seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

Excuse me Sir but you are saying that relief valve is piped out side
Yes so what, it is bloody relief valve it is safety device which
should not be dumping water out at any time unless you have
some kind of problem with system. fix problem and you don't
need to worry about grass is that simple.
Tony

"sylvan butler" wrote in message
rnal...
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:59:50 -0500, HeyBub wrote:
That'll work. And perhaps code in your area allows UP.

Both of my water heaters are in the basement, T&P goes up and to
outside (yes, we get freezing weather). To accomodate "up" the T&P
plumbing needed to go down for about six inches, small hole in the elbow
and then go up and out. The "down and small hole" prevent the back-up
water problem, as well as make it obvious water is coming out. Install
was inspected and approved ca. 2005. Oh, and the second water heater is
a high temperature unit regularly operating over 190F (210F T&P).
Discharge water totally kills the grass.

sdb
--
What's seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:03:20 GMT, tony wrote:
Excuse me Sir but you are saying that relief valve is piped out side

Yes.

should not be dumping water out at any time unless you have
some kind of problem with system. fix problem and you don't

Wrong. One is supposed to exercise the valve. This causes water to
come out. Said water kills the grass. It really is that simple.

sdb

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Putz

Posted to alt.home.repair

You do not exercise "RELIEF VALVES"
if you do it 90% of time will leak and it has to be replace
get some info. from plumbers and if you are one of them
I feel sorry for you clients
Tony

"sylvan butler" wrote in message
rnal...
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:03:20 GMT, tony wrote:
Excuse me Sir but you are saying that relief valve is piped out side

Yes.

should not be dumping water out at any time unless you have
some kind of problem with system. fix problem and you don't

Wrong. One is supposed to exercise the valve. This causes water to
come out. Said water kills the grass. It really is that simple.

sdb

"sylvan butler" wrote in
message
rnal...
wrote:
That'll work. And perhaps code in your area allows UP.

Both of my water heaters are in the basement, T&P goes up and to
outside (yes, we get freezing weather). To accomodate "up" the T&P
plumbing needed to go down for about six inches, small hole in the elbow
and then go up and out. The "down and small hole" prevent the back-up
water problem, as well as make it obvious water is coming out. Install
was inspected and approved ca. 2005. Oh, and the second water heater is
a high temperature unit regularly operating over 190F (210F T&P).
Discharge water totally kills the grass.

sdb
--
What's seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com