Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:9c97f$46ea0e9d$9440c41e$2514
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:8c864$46e9f6f3$9440c41e$30818
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:57ba0$46e9e2e3$9440c41e$19784
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard!

"Kj's"

"an clueless"

Coming from the spelling/grammar professor, that's just too

funny!!!!!

I know you are but what am I?

Kj's a clueless retard, kj's a clueless retard!

I see you corrected some of your mistakes.

What a stupid sonabitch!

I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

No, I agree that you're no grammar/spelling professor.
You're still just a clueless wannabee...
You're to stupid to understand anything technical, so you run around and
make up lies and post them.
It must suck being so incompetent that people make fun of you!

Try your local preschool, they *might* be able to help you with your

mental
illness.

I'm glad that you agree that you are *one smart fellow*.

No problem
I also see where you must agree with my post, as you didn't argue against
the facts!