Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To the nice people in this ng

She did liven the group up.

--
Steve Barker

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. net...

Pretty soon you'll have so many of us plonked that there won't be anyone
left
to answer your questions.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
She did liven the group up.

--
Steve Barker

"When she is good she is very, very good; but, when she is bad, she is
terrific!"
Last time she got foul mouth and wigged out, she blamed someone for forging
her name
Frank
BTW, I think she's a dot head.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 7, 12:46 pm, "frank.logullo" wrote:
"Steve Barker" wrote in message

... She did liven the group up.

--
Steve Barker

"When she is good she is very, very good; but, when she is bad, she is
terrific!"
Last time she got foul mouth and wigged out, she blamed someone for forging
her name
Frank
BTW, I think she's a dot head.

You can think what you want. You keep getting confused that I am not
from South Asia but from SE Asia though the neighborhood I grew up had
many Muslims, nice people I might add and Urdu was spoken in business
arena. It was a must in pre-independence days but even after that if
you wan to do business with them, better to know some so that you
won't get fooled. But what do you as an Amaercian know about these?
Even your president can tell where Indian was on the map.

Frankie is depearate to get attention but he doesn't know how to get
in a positive way. Last time, I got foul-mouth was to someone who
deserved it (not in this group) just like to those who deserved it
here. What I notice is that there usually is a co-relation between
the intelligence level of the people who get my foul-mouthed treatment
and their behavior towards me. This statement applies to the smart
Alecs, the ignorants and the retards in this group and
rec.food.cooking only, i.e exclude groups where I communicate with
highly intelligent and perfectly decent people. Needless to say, I
never had to get foul-mouthed with them like I was forced to do here
recently. Still, there are a lot of good people but because it is not
a moderated gorup, .. retards like gumbo and Steve Barker get in.

Posted to alt.home.repair

As many have already said, you're not well.

Seek medical help now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 8, 11:12 am, "Amanda" wrote:
On Feb 7, 12:46 pm, "frank.logullo" wrote:

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

m... She did liven the group up.

--
[...]

Another Muslim affront to US by throwing you out
Frank

Posted to alt.home.repair

Another Muslim affront to US by throwing you out

What is that "" you use all the time? Do you get jollies assuming
that owning a Subie and being a Chemist gets you special treatment
from me? Rtaher, you only proved that you are a loonie.

The moment I clicked "send' buton the fisrt time I post in this ng, I
knew I would regret it, upon seeing that my username ws going out as
Amanda. The fact that you felt he eneed to make your presence in this
ng known to me means ..you got too much time on your hand. I am glad
that you now found a way to keep your time occupied, ie reading my
posts in other ngs, which I know you do and are getting jollies out of
it.

Now, for the last time Pa-lonk.

If you have any shame, you will not reply in threads I started much
less wiht that stupid "".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 8, 4:22 pm, "Amanda" wrote:
Another Muslim affront to US by throwing you out

What is that "" you use all the time? Do you get jollies assuming
that owning a Subie and being a Chemist gets you special treatment
from me? Rtaher, you only proved that you are a loonie.

The moment I clicked "send' buton the fisrt time I post in this ng, I
knew I would regret it, upon seeing that my username ws going out as
Amanda. The fact that you felt he eneed to make your presence in this
ng known to me means ..you got too much time on your hand. I am glad
that you now found a way to keep your time occupied, ie reading my
posts in other ngs, which I know you do and are getting jollies out of
it.

Now, for the last time Pa-lonk.

If you have any shame, you will not reply in threads I started much
less wiht that stupid "".

Pleased to know that I annoy you
Frank

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To the nice people in this ng (space blankets)

Love to hear the details.

One friend of mine describes it like this:

Hey Chris it looks pretty good, your lesson. Out of everything
you put out I
have one suggestion. It's about your foil blanket. I like to
backpack and
one time I got stranded with one of my son's and my nephew on the
side of a
mountain all night. We didn't have our full backpacks with us
just what we
could carry in our day packs which means we didn't have our
sleeping bags
among other things. Anyways in my 10 essentials kit I had one of
those
little foil blankets. I had never used it but I figured now was a
real
necessary time to put it to use. When we tried to fold it out it
fell all
apart into ribbons along the fold lines. I talked with some
people about it
afterwards and was told "Oh yeah that's common knowledge" and
they said
besides replacing these little Mylar space blankets from time to
time you
should upon purchasing them unfold and refold them not on the
same fold
lines but into about a 4" square. Well that's a small thing I
thought might
help somebody.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Steve B" wrote in message
news

"Michael B" wrote in message
oups.com...
We used to have a cold house at night, we had "space

blankets"
under the Mattress pad. No doubt about it, it's so much

better
than having a cold mattress.

Space Blankets are incredible. They have gotten me through a

few camping
emergency situations.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe not useful for a backpack emergency kit, but useful for a car kit-
aluminized sun-tanning blankets (if you can still find them, now that
tanning is a no-no), are almost as useful as the mylar blankets, and a lot
more durable and reusable. I used to have one in my car kit, but now that I
think about it, I haven't seen it in awhile- guess I better add it to my
list of missing crap to track down or replace.

aem sends...