Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default To the nice people in this ng

On Feb 8, 11:12 am, "Amanda" wrote:
On Feb 7, 12:46 pm, "frank.logullo" wrote:

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

m... She did liven the group up.

--
Steve Barker

"When she is good she is very, very good; but, when she is bad, she is
terrific!"
Last time she got foul mouth and wigged out, she blamed someone for forging
her name
Frank
BTW, I think she's a dot head.

You can think what you want. You keep getting confused that I am not
from South Asia but from SE Asia though the neighborhood I grew up had
many Muslims, nice people I might add and Urdu was spoken in business
arena. It was a must in pre-independence days but even after that if
you wan to do business with them, better to know some so that you
won't get fooled. But what do you as an Amaercian know about these?
Even your president can tell where Indian was on the map.

Frankie is depearate to get attention but he doesn't know how to get
in a positive way. Last time, I got foul-mouth was to someone who
deserved it (not in this group) just like to those who deserved it
here. What I notice is that there usually is a co-relation between
the intelligence level of the people who get my foul-mouthed treatment
and their behavior towards me. This statement applies to the smart
Alecs, the ignorants and the retards in this group and
rec.food.cooking only, i.e exclude groups where I communicate with
highly intelligent and perfectly decent people. Needless to say, I
never had to get foul-mouthed with them like I was forced to do here
recently. Still, there are a lot of good people but because it is not
a moderated gorup, .. retards like gumbo and Steve Barker get in.

Another Muslim affront to US by throwing you out
Frank