Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

On Wed, 10 May 2006 18:41:32 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Jim Yanik wrote:
..

Nonsense;they keep on driving without license,insurance,they use fake
documents to secure work.they still commit other crimes,too.
AGAIN,you try to mimimize the problems.

Frankly I am much more worried about the drivers who have lost the
licenses due to driving drunk and continue to drive. I would much rather see
my tax dollars going to get them off the road and into rehab or jail.

Amen.

Pardon Lottery jim rozen Metalworking 37 April 12th 06 05:34 AM
Sawstop--the wrong marketing approach? J. Clarke Woodworking 238 December 22nd 04 04:17 PM
Illegal house extension demolished Mr Justice S Tinks UK diy 88 September 16th 03 08:40 PM