Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Pardon Lottery

OK, time to start making book here. Which of the guilty
parties will get a pardon from the Dweeb?

Delay?

Rove?

Libby?

Ney?

Cunningham?

Cheney?

Hmm, can Bush actually pardon himself?

Feel free to write in your own guesses.

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:

OK, time to start making book here. Which of the guilty
parties will get a pardon from the Dweeb?

Delay?

Rove?

Libby?

Ney?

Cunningham?

Cheney?

Hmm, can Bush actually pardon himself?

Feel free to write in your own guesses.

Aw, C'mon, Paw... Can't we just hang 'em ALL and be done with it???

(pretty please?)

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
nick

jim rozen wrote:
OK, time to start making book here. Which of the guilty
parties will get a pardon from the Dweeb?

Delay?

Rove?

Libby?

Ney?

Cunningham?

Cheney?

Hmm, can Bush actually pardon himself?

Feel free to write in your own guesses.

Overcome by a sudden wave of compassion, Bush will pardon all Texas
death row inmates.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default TROLL

Not Cliffie, but....

.......un-marked, OFF-TOPIC political trolling nonetheless...........

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article 01c65b4d$f61f65a0$4aa3c3d8@race, * says...

political trolling

Nah, in this ng you have to have a rush limbaugh link
to really be a political troll. Or a verified link to
a politician who's being indicted, or who's rolling
over on another politican, or who's leaking classified
information. No links here, just an effort to run
an 'office pool' to see who gets the most answers
right, who's gonna get the first paper from the prez
that says 'get outta jail free."

Everyone all together now:

"the libs did it"

click

"the libs did it"

click

"the libs did it"

click

Honestly I had forgotten about lay, skilling, fastow
etc.

They're prime candidates for presidential pardon!

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default OFF-TOPIC political B.S.

Take it to a political newsgroup........

This is a METALWORKING newsgroup.........
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

Honestly I had forgotten about lay, skilling, fastow
etc.

They're prime candidates for presidential pardon!

You won't see the Enron pardons until the evening before Hillary's g
inauguration.

As we saw with the Marc Rich pardon. We all remember how the Clintons
pardoned Marc Rich, who illegally traded oil in Iran while the American
hostages were being held. Here is a paragraph I found:

"Clinton wiped all the criminal charges off of Rich's record with a
presidential pardon on his last day in power. The Rich pardon has received
special attention because Denise Rich raised and donated more than $1
million to the Democratic Party in recent years and also provided the
Clintons directly with a $10,000 contribution to their legal defense fund
and $7,300 worth of furniture."

The Clintons needed the furniture to decorate their new house in New York, a
place they had never lived, in order that Hillary could represent the
citizens of that state in the Senate. The people in Arkansas would never
have elected her to anything...

I ask again, who do you think will be the Democratic and Republican
candidates in two years? If it is McCain vs. Hillary, as I have
predicted, who do you think will win?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:51:03 -0500, "*" wrote:

Take it to a political newsgroup........

This is a METALWORKING newsgroup.........

Although many will agree with what you say, not having a real name
and/or email address diminishes your credfibility.
-- Randy Replogle

My wife says I'm doing my Christian duty...
annoying the hell out of her.
Randall Replogle 2006

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

If it is McCain vs. Hillary, as I have
predicted, who do you think will win?

Man! You don't leave much room there; McCain is a Hillary without the
balls
and Hillary is a Stalinist without the conscience of Stalin. If it comes
down
to those two I can only hope that at their first debate someone blows them
up so
the political parties can start over.

So who do you think will be the nominees?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

I want to make my point more clearly:

I find it quite ironic that this thread is speculating that Bush _might_ do
something that the Clintons have already done. How can anyone think that
Hillary is an improvement over Bush when she has _already_ committed the act
that they are predicting? ..

And frankly, I find Marc Rich far more guilty and reprehensible than
Skilling and Lay - they have not been accused of trading with our enemies -
fraud is not treason...

Where you guys outraged by this earlier actual pardon?

"Emmo" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll

Emmo wrote:
I want to make my point more clearly:

I find it quite ironic that this thread is speculating that Bush
_might_ do something that the Clintons have already done. How can
anyone think that Hillary is an improvement over Bush when she has
_already_ committed the act that they are predicting? ..

And frankly, I find Marc Rich far more guilty and reprehensible than
Skilling and Lay - they have not been accused of trading with our
enemies - fraud is not treason...

Where you guys outraged by this earlier actual pardon?

You mean the way Cap Weinberger and the others propvided weapons to Iran?
Iran-Contra ring a bell?
That wasn't just trading money with an enemy but weapons systems.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

I saved myself for Kinky ! I was able to sign his petition at the Willie
concert at the Backyard, then again at the Hotrod meet at Festival Shores !

(not really, just signed it once)

You do know that Kinky hired Jesse's campaign manager, right?

Thank you very much!

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Emmo" wrote in
:

If it is McCain vs. Hillary, as I have
predicted, who do you think will win?

Man! You don't leave much room there; McCain is a Hillary without the
balls
and Hillary is a Stalinist without the conscience of Stalin. If it
comes down
to those two I can only hope that at their first debate someone blows
them up so
the political parties can start over.

So who do you think will be the nominees?

Kinky Friedman and Jesse Ventura. G

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

Irony detector on the fritz again?

Ned Simmons

Yes, Ned, I guess it is... I'll try to get it fixed soon...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 8 Apr 2006 08:21:35 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

OK, time to start making book here. Which of the guilty
parties will get a pardon from the Dweeb?

Delay?

Rove?

Libby?

Ney?

Cunningham?

Cheney?

Hmm, can Bush actually pardon himself?

Feel free to write in your own guesses.

How about these?

Name District Sentenced Offense
Meredith Marcus Appleton, II W. D. Okla. 1990 Conspiracy to
possess with intent to distribute cocaine and to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. § 846.
Steven Laurence Barnett E. D. Calif. 1987 Misapplication
of bank funds and aiding and abetting the same, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and
657.
Russell Carl Clifton N. D. Calif. 1977 Transmission of a
false distress signal, 47 U.S.C. § 325 (misdemeanor).
Albert McMullen Cox S. D. Ga. 1987 Bribery of a public
official, 18 U.S.C. § 201(b).
Bernard Earl Crandall C. D. Ill. 1985 Theft from interstate
shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659.
Eugene Harold Del Carlo N. D. Calif. 1979 Misdemeanor
conspiracy and blackmail, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 873.
Kenneth Lee Deusterman D. Minn. 1991 Misdemeanor false
statement to HUD, 18 U.S.C. § 1012.
Frank Allen Els E. D. Wash. 1976 Possession of an
unregistered firearm, 26 U.S.C. § 5861(d).
Arthur Neil Evans N. D. Calif. 1954 Protecting and
assisting a deserter from the U.S. Army, 18 U.S.C. § 1381.
Elizabeth Marie Frederick (fka Elizabeth Sigmon) D. So. Dak.
1987 Distribution and possession with intent to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1).
Jackie Lynn Gano N. D. Iowa 1976 Receiving money or
benefits through transactions of federal credit institution with
intent to defraud while officer or employee of institution, 18 U.S.C.
§ 1006.
Daniel Clifton Gilmour, Jr. D. So. Car. 1985 Importation of
marijuana, 21 U.S.C. §§ 952(a), 960, 963, and 18 U.S.C. § 2.
Michael Lee Gilmour D. So. Car. 1985 Importation of
marijuana, 21 U.S.C. §§ 952(a), 960, 963, and 18 U.S.C. § 2.
Theodore Avram Goodman S. D. Calif. 1981 Unauthorized sale of
government property, 18 U.S.C. § 641.
Michael Charles Jorgensen D. N. Mex. 1981 Misprision of
a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4.
Leonard Charles Kampf E. D. Va. 1990 Conveyance of
government property without authority, 18 U.S.C. § 641.

PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON:

December 23, 1999

Name District Sentenced Offense
Kenneth Marshall Knull Navy general court-martial 1976
Disobeying a lawful general order, negligently suffering destruction
of military property, negligently hazarding two Naval vessels,
Articles 92, 108, and 110, UCMJ.
Reza Arabian Maleki D. No. Dak. 1984 Conspiracy to make
false statements to INS; making of false statements to INS, and aiding
and abetting the same, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 371, and 1001.
William Ronald McGuire E. D. N.Y. 1978 Income tax evasion, 26
U.S.C. § 7201.
Freddie Meeks Navy general court-martial 1944 Making a
mutiny during wartime.
Steven Dwayne Miller E. D. Tex. 1985 Possession of
counterfeit Federal Reserve notes with intent to sell or otherwise use
same, 18 U.S.C. § 474.
Jodie David Moreland W. D. La. 1987 Conspiracy to possess
with intent to distribute marijuana, 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1),
841(b)(6), and 846.
Lloyd Robert Odell E. D. Wash. 1983 Theft of government
property, 18 U.S.C. § 641.
John Richard Palubicki E. D. Wis. 1988 Conspiracy to defraud
the IRS; income tax evasion, 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 26 U.S.C. § 7201.
Patricia Ann Palubicki E. D. Wis. 1988 Conspiracy to defraud
the IRS; income tax evasion, 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 26 U.S.C. § 7201.
Mark Edwin Pixley Oregon 1991 Aiding in the manufacture, by
cultivation, of marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1) and 18 U.S.C. § 2.
Theodore Alfred Rhone District of Columbia 1987 Wire fraud and
aiding and abetting same, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 1343.
Warren David Samet S. D. Fla. 1968 Transporting,
concealing, and facilitating the transportation of marijuana that was
acquired without paying the tax imposed, 26 U.S.C. § 4744(a)(2).
Steven Elliott Skorman N. D. Ga. 1972 Distributing lysergic
acid diethylamide (LSD), 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1).
Ronald Marsh Smith Army general court-martial 1977
Stealing mail matter, Article 134, UCMJ.

PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON:

December 23, 1999
Name District Sentenced Offense
Richard Beauchamp Steele S. D. Tex. 1989 Conspiracy to
eliminate competition by fixing prices in interstate commerce, 15
U.S.C. § 1.
Christine Ann Summerbell (fka Christine Ann McKeown) W. D. Wis.
1984 Theft of mail by postal employee, 18 U.S.C. § 1709.
Robert A. Suvino W. D. Ark. 1988 Conspiracy to commit
mail fraud and mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 1341.
Daniel Larry Thomas, Jr. N. D. Ohio 1987 Illegal use of
a communication facility to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 843.
Howard Edwin Walraven W. D. Ark. 1968 Theft from an
interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659.
Martin Harry Wesenberg E. D. Wis. 1964 Willfully failing to
pay the special occupational tax on wagering, and aiding and abetting
same, 26 U.S.C. § 7203 and 18 U.S.C. § 2 (misdemeanor).
Virgil Edwin West N. D. Okla. 1982 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C.
§§ 2 and 1341.

Name District Sentenced Offense

Gregory Leon Crosby D. Maine 1987 Theft by a postal employee, 18 USC
1709.

Everett Gale Dague N.D. Iowa 1982 Conspiracy to obstruct commerce by
extortion, extortion, demanding or receiving illegal payments on
behalf of a labor union, and demanding or accepting illegal unloading
fees from a motor vehicle driver; 18 USC 2 and 1951, 29 USC 186(b)(1)
and (2).

Terry Stephen Duller W.D. Wisconsin 1990 Engaging in illegal gambling
business, failure to pay excise tax; 18 usc 1955, 26 USC 7262.

Richard George Frye D. Maine 1973 Knowingly shipping and transporting
a firearm in interstate commerce, having been convicted of a felony;
18 USC 922(g) and 924.

Edgar Allen Gregory, Jr. S.D. Alabama 1986 Conspiracy to willfully
misapply bank funds, make false statements to a bank, and commit wire
fraud; misapplication of bank funds by person connected with a bank;
18 USC 371, 656, and 2.

Vonna Jo Gregory S.D. Alabama 1986 Conspiracy to willfully misapply
bank funds, make false statements to a bank, and commit wire fraud;
misapplication of bank funds by person connected with a bank; 18 USC
371, 656, and 2.

Carl David Hamilton E.D. Arkansas 1986 Bank fraud, and conspiracy to
commit wire fraud and bank fraud; 18 USC 1343 and 371.

Charles Edward Kirschner D. Alaska 1993 Theft of bank property, 18 USC
2113(b).

Charles Douglas Megla W.D. Kentucky 1980 Mail fraud, 18 USC 1341 and
2.

Owen Neil Nordine D. Arizona 1963 Interstate transportation of a
stolen motor vehicle, 18 USC 2312.

William Thomas Rohring D. Minnesota 1986 Forgery of U.S. Treasury
check, 18 USC 510

Lawrence David Share S.D. California 1975 Conspiracy to commit
securities fraud, (modified 1976) sale of unregistered securities, and
the use of manipulative devices in connection with the sale of
securities; 18 USC 371 and 2, and 15 USC 77e(a), 77q(a), 77x, 78ff,
and 78j(b).

Wayne Cletus Steinkamp N.D. Iowa 1988 Conspiracy in restraint of trade
in interstate commerce; 15 USC 1.

Peter John Thomas D. Delaware 1978 Conspiracy to possess cocaine with
intent to distribute; 21 USC 846.

Heather Elizabeth Wilson E.D. Oklahoma 1993 Use of telephone to
facilitate commission of drug trafficking felony; 21 USC 843(b).

Donna Marie Yellow Owl D. Montana 1988 False statements; 18 USC 1001.

f.k.a. Donna Marie Coursey

Name District Sentenced Offense

Carl Stanley Gilbreath N.D. Georgia 1971 Interstate transportation
of a stolen motor vehicle, 18 U.S.C. 2312.

Claudette Dean Goodson E.D. N.Carolina 1986 Aiding and abetting
embezzlement of government funds, 18 U.S.C. 641, 2.

Dane Robert Hessling S.D. Ohio 1987 Conspiracy to distribute and
possess with the intent to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. 846, and
distribution and possession with intent to distribute cocaine, 21
U.S.C. 841(a)(1).

Elwood Dwight Hopkins D. New Jersey 1962 1. Theft of government
property, 18 U.S.C. 641.

2. Mutilation of coins, 18 U.S.C. 331.

Thomas Vernon Jones D. Wyoming 1989 Filing a false tax return, 26
U.S.C. 7206(1).

Madison Dow Kimball, Jr. W.D. Arkansas 1983 Bank robbery, 18 U.S.C.
2113(a).

Cynthia Lou LeBlanc N.D. Texas 1978 Conspiracy to distribute and
possess methaqualone, 21 U.S.C. 846.

Peter Thomas Lipps C.D. California 1981 Possession of counterfeit
government obligation, 18 U.S.C. 472.

Name District Sentenced Offense

John Carroll Michiaels N.D. Indiana 1989 Purloining and converting
property of the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and
aiding and abetting therein, 18 U.S.C. 641 and 2.

Richard Edwin Sacchi M.D. Florida 1989 Conspiracy to possess cocaine
with intent to distribute, 21 U.S.C. 841(a)(1) and 846.

Horace Carroll Smith D. South Carolina 1992 Conspiracy to violate
the federal securities laws, 18 U.S.C. 371 and 2.

Tammy Lawan Tallant E.D. Oklahoma 1991 Misprision of a felony,

18 U.S.C. 4.

Carl Dennis Waren W.D. Arkansas 1980 Interstate transportation of
stolen motor vehicles, 18 U.S.C. 2314.

Robert Alexander Warr D. South Carolina 1982 False statements, 18
U.S.C. 1001 and 2.

James H. Wetzel, Jr. E.D. Louisiana 1981 Conspiracy to distribute
cocaine, 18 U.S.C. 371, 21 U.S.C. 841(a)(1).

Diane Mae Moseman Zeman E.D. New York 1981 Use of a telephone to
facilitate importation of hashish oil, 21 U.S.C. 843(b).

Louise Cain House E.D. Missouri 1994 Engaging in a continuing criminal
enterprise; 21 U.S.C. 848.

Name District Sentenced Offense

Shawndra Lenese Mills E.D. Kentucky 1993 Conspiracy to possess with
intent to distribute a controlled substance;21 U.S.C. 846.

Serena Denise Nunn D. Minnesota 1990 Conspiracy to possess with
intent to distribute cocaine, possession with intent to distribute
cocaine, aiding and abetting the attempt to possess with intent to
distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. 841(a)(1), 841(b)(1)(A), and 846, and 18
U.S.C. 2.

Alain Orozco, N.D. Georgia 1990 Conspiracy to manufacture,

a.k.a. Allan Jene Velasquez distribute, and possess with intent to
distribute cocaine base and to possess with intent to distribute
cocaine, 21 U.S.C. 846 and 841; making a false statement; 18 U.S.C.
1001.

Amy Ralston Pofahl W.D. Texas 1992 Conspiracy to distribute a
controlled substance, 21 U.S.C. 846; conspiracy to import a controlled
substance, 21 U.S.C. 963; and money laundering, 18 U.S.C. 1956
(a)(1)(B)(i).

Name District Sentenced Offense

William Oshel Casto, III E.D. Wisconsin January 1984 Embezzlement by
a bank employee, 18 U.S.C. 656

Donald Demerest Hall Delaware October 1974 Misapplication of bank
funds by an employee, 18 U.S.C. 656

Cheryl Ada Elizabeth Little S.D. Florida May 1978 Conspiracy with
intent to distribute a controlled substance, 21 U.S.C. 846 and
841(a)(1)

Joe Clint McMillan M.D. North Carolina Dec. 1992 Conspiracy to violate
the Sherman Antitrust Act, 15 U.S.C. 1

Jeralyn Kay Rust Minnesota Nov. 1990 Wire fraud, 18 U.S.C. 1343 and 2

Jane Marie Schoffstall S.D. California Sept. 1989 Possession with
intent to distribute a controlled substance, 21 U.S.C. 841 (a)(1)

William Calvin Smith, Jr. E.D. Pennsylvania Sept. 1970 Interstate
transportation of a stolen motor vehicle, 18 U.S.C. 2312

The list of FALN nationalists granted clemency on September 10, 1999
from wsws.org (World Socialist Website), because the USDOJ web site
did not have it -

* Edwin Cortes, now 44, arrested in 1983 at the age of 28,
sentenced to 35 years in prison

* Elizam Escobar, 51, arrested in 1980 at the age of 32, sentenced
to 68 years, a renowned artist

* Ricardo Jimenez, 43, arrested in 1980 at the age of 24,
sentenced to 98 years

* Adolfo Matos, 48, arrested in 1980 at the age of 29, sentenced
to 78 years, related to a Puerto Rican nationalist who assassinated a
US military governor after the 1937 massacre of independence
supporters in Ponce

* Dylcia Pagan, 52, arrested in 1980 at the age of 33, sentenced
to 63 years, a television producer and editor of El Tiempo newspaper.

* Alberto Rodriguez, 46, arrested in 1983 at the age of 30,
sentenced to 35 years

* Alicia Rodriguez, 44, arrested in 1980 at the age of 26,
sentenced to 85 years

* Ida Luz Rodriguez, her sister, 49, arrested in 1980 at the age
of 30, sentenced to 83 years

* Luis Rosa, 39, arrested in 1980 at the age of 19, sentenced to
105 years

* Alejandrina Torres, 60, arrested in 1983 at the age of 44,
mother of five children, sentenced to 35 years

* Carmen Valentin, 53, arrested in 1980 at the age of 34,
sentenced to 98 years

Pardons
Name District SentencedOffense
Glen David Curry S.D. Alabama November 1982Conspiracy to
distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine, distributing
and possessing with intent to distribute cocaine, and using a
telephone to facilitate distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. 841(a)(1),
843(b) and 846.
Dave Meyer Hartson III E.D. Louisiana November 1993 Mail
fraud, 18 U.S.C. 1341 and 2.
Carl Edward Karstetter M.D.Pa. January 1992Conversion
of government property; 18 U.S.C. 641.
Donald Spencer Lewis S.D. Texas January 1991 False
statements to a government agency, 18 U.S.C. 1001.
Walter Sidney Orlinsky Maryland October 1982 Extortion
under color of official right, 18 U.S.C. 1951.
Howard Charles Peterson Nebraska September 1971
Embezzlement by a bank employee and making false entries in a bank's
records, 18 U.S.C. 656 and 1005.
Laurence John Silvi, II New Jersey March 1992 Conspiracy
to bribe a union official, 18 U.S.C. 371; 29 U.S.C. 186.
John Donald Vodde N.D. Indiana May 1989 Possession and
distribution of cocaine, and aiding and abetting, 21 U.S.C. 841(a)(1),
and 18 U.S.C. 2.
Melinda Kay Stewart Vodde Indiana May 1989 Distribution
of cocaine, and aiding and abetting, 21 U.S.C. 841(a)(1) and U.S.C. 2.
Philip Donald Winn District of Columbia April 1994 Conspiracy
to give illegal gratuities, 18 U.S.C. 371.
Commutation of Sentence
Vicki Lopez Lukis M.D. Florida

November 1997 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. 1341 and 1346.

MORE...

3 Posted on 02/21/2001 21:27:43 PST by HAL9000
[ Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | Top | Last ]
To: HAL9000

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DAG

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2000
(202) 514-2007

WWW.USDOJ.GOV
TDD (202) 514-1888

NEWS ADVISORY
PRESIDENT GRANTS CLEMENCY TO 62

WASHINGTON, D.C. - President Clinton today granted pardons to 59
people and three commutations of sentence. Attached is a list of those
persons.

###

00-711
Commutations of Sentence
Name District SentencedOffense
Dorothy Marie Gaines S.D. Alabama

March 1995 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute, and
possession with intent to distribute, cocaine base; 21 USC 841 and
846.
Bobby Franklin Griffin W.D. Missouri

December 1997

Bribery, mail fraud, 18 USC 666(a)(1)(B) and 1341.
Kemba Niambi Smith E.D. Virginia April 1995 Conspiracy
to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine and
cocaine base, conspiracy to engage in money laundering, making false
statements to an agent of the United States; 21 USC 846, 18 USC 2,
371, and 1956, and 18 USC 1001.
Pardons

Jimmy Lee Allen
Everton, Arkansas W.D. September 1990 False statements to
agency of United States; 15 USC 714m(a).

Virgil Lamoin Baker

Swansea, Illinois E.D. Illinois (Now Southern District Illinois)

July 1959

Violation of the Military Training and Service Act, 50, USC
Appendix 462
Garran Dee Barker North Little Rock, Ark. E. D. Arkansas
December 1986 Conspiracy to commit bank and wire fraud, 18 USC 371.
Nancy M. Baxter Vansant, Virginia W.D. Virginia
Virginia May 1990 Tax evasion and filing a false amended tax return,
26 USC 7201 and 7206(1).

Charles N. Besser
Chicago, Illinois N.D. Illinois October 1985 Mail
fraud; 18 USC 1341.

Harlan Richard Billings
Stonington, Maine Maine August 1985 Conspiracy to
possess with intent to distribute in excess of 1,000 pounds of
marijuana; 21 USC 846.
Edward Raymond Birdseye Chico, Calif. E.D. Calif. May
1992Unlawful use of a communication facility; 21 USC 843(b).
Roscoe Crosby Blunt, Jr.

Shrewsbury, Mass.U.S. Army court-martial convened at Rhinehausen,
Germany

April 1945 Fraternization, Article of War 96.
Charles Edward Boggs Paragould, Arkansas E. D. Arkansas
October 1977 Receiving a stolen motor vehicle which was part of
interstate commerce, 18 USC 2313.
Terry Coy Bonner Hambleton, W. Virginia N.D. West Virginia

July 1986 Possession of an illegally made destructive device; 26
USC 5861.
Alfred Whitney Brown, III Covington, Louisiana E.D. Louisiana

June 1992

Illegal sale of wildlife by allowing hunting over a baited field,
16 USC 3372(a)(1), 3372(c)(1)(A), and 3373(d)(1)(B), and 18 USC 2.

William Robert Carpenter
McMillan, Michigan N. D.California

November 1991

Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, 21 USC
841(a)(1).

Philip Vito DiGirolamo
Prunedale, Calif. N.D. Calif.

June 1984

Conspiracy to import marijuana; 21 USC 963; wilfully subscribing
to a false tax return, 26 USC 7206(1).
Peter Welling Dionis Ft. Lauderdale, Florida N.D. New York
May 1976 Conspiracy, importation, and possession with intent to
distribute hashish; 21 USC 841(a)(1), 952(a), and 963, and 18 USC 2.
Darrin Dean Dorn S.D. Iowa

July 1981

Conspiracy to damage property by means and use of an explosive, 18
USC 371.
Peter Bailey Gimbel New York, N.Y. S.D. New York
February 1991 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 21 USC 846.
Philip Joseph Grandmaison Nashua, New Hampshire New Hampshire

March 1996

Mail fraud, 18 USC 1341 and 1346.
Joe Robert Grist Abilene, Texas W.D. Texas June 1990
Misapplication of funds by a bank employee; 18 USC 656.
LeRoy Kenneth Hartung, Jr. Las Vegas, Nevada Nevada

September1986

Interception of wire communications, 18 USC 2511(1)(a).
Joseph Riddick Hendrick III Charlotte, N. Carolina W.D.
N.C. December 1997 Mail fraud, 18 USC 1341.
Judd Blair Hirschberg Chicago, Illinois N.D. Illinois

July 1991

Mail fraud, 18 USC 1341.
Robert Quinn Houston Brandon, Mississippi S.D. Mississippi

April 1986

Conspiracy to obstruct commerce by extortion; 18 USC 1951(a).
Martin Joseph Hughes Rocky River, Ohio N.D. Ohio

November 1987

Aiding and abetting the falsification of union records, aiding and
assisting in the submission of false tax records, making false
statements to a government agency; 29 USC 439(c), and 18 USC 2, 26 USC
7204, 18 USC 1001.
Jere Wayne Johnson Enid, Okla. W.D. Okla. September
1982Conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and Garfield County, Oklahoma,
while serving as a county commissioner, 18 USC 371.
Michael Thomas Johnson d'Iberville, Mississippi S.D. Miss.
January 1987 Filing false tax returns, 26 USC 7206(1).
Daniel Wayne Keys Benton, Arkansas S.D. Texas September
1977Possession with intent to distribute marijuana, 21 USC 841(a)(1).
Larry Ray Killough Searcy, Arkansas E.D. Arkansas

June 1985

Unlawful distribution of prescription drugs, 21 USC 841(a)(1).
Jack Kligman Philadelphia, Penn. E. D.Pennsylvania

August 1985

Conspiracy and mail fraud, 18 USC 371 and 1341.
Hector Osvaldo Labagnara Beach Haven, N.J. New Jersey
Conspiracy to transport stolen motor vehicles in interstate commerce,
to receive and sell stolen motor vehicles, to transport false vehicle
registrations in interstate commerce, and to receive and dispose of
false vehicle registrations; receipt and sale of stolen motor
vehicles; 18 USC 371 and 2313.

Moses Jubilee Lestz (formerly known as Michael Eugene Lestz)
Elkville, Illinois W.D. Arkansas 1982 Forgery of U.S.
savings bond; 18 USC 495.
Leon Lee Liebscher El Reno, Oklahoma W.D. Oklahoma August
1982 Conspiracy to defraud the U.S.(tax evasion), 18 USC 371.
Pierluigi Mancini Alpharetta, Georgia N.D. Georgia
October 1985Possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; 21 USC
841(a).
John Ross McCown, Jr. Lincoln, Neb. Nebraska January 1992
Structuring of transactions to evade reporting requirements, 31 USC
5324(3) and 5322(b), and 18 USC 2.
Edward Francis McKenna, III Gulfport, Mississippi S.D.
Miss.

January 1993

Possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, 21 USC
333(e)(1).

Andrew Kirkpatrick Mearns III
Dallastown, Penn. Delaware

March 1978

Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute
cocaine; 21 USC 846 and 841.
Ralph Eugene Meczyk N.D. Illinois September 1987 Filing
false partnership and individual federal income tax returns.
Philip James Morin Omaha, Neb. W.D. Texas June 1984 Distribution
of cocaine; 21 USC 841(a)(1).
Thomas Edward Nash, Jr. Asheville, N.C. W.D. N.C.
August 1988Conspiracy to restrain interstate trade and commerce; 15
USC 1.
Roger Lee Nelson Omaha, Neb. Nebraska August 1981 Aiding
and abetting mail fraud; 18 USC 1341 and 2.
Jose Rene Pineda-Martinez Houston, Tex. S.D. Texas . 1.
April 1983

2. December 1983

3. May 1984

1. Entering U.S. without inspection

(misdemeanor); 8 USC 1325.

2. Transporting an illegal alien

within the U.S.; 8 USC1324(a)(2).

3. Transporting an illegal alien

within the U.S.; 8 USC1324(a)(2).

John Russell Raup

Cohoes, New York U.S. Air Force general court-martial

convened at Plattsburgh Air Force Base, New York
August 1984

Larceny of government property

and wrongful possession of

marijuana, U.C.M.J. Articles 121

and 134.
James William Rogers Moncks Corner, S.C. South Carolina

January 1982

Conspiracy to commit racketeering, 18 USC 1962(d).
George Wisham Roper, II Norfolk, Virginia E. D. Virginia
Virginia May 1974Conspiracy to bribe public officials and to defraud
the U.S. government; 18 USC 371.
Daniel Rostenkowski D. of Columbia April 1996
Mail fraud (two counts); 18 USC 1341 and 1346.
Dean Raymond Rush Grapevine, Texas W.D. Texas April 1993
False statements on a loan application; 18 USC 1014.
Archibald R. Schaffer, III D. of Columbia Sept.
2000 Violation of Meat Inspection Act; 21 USC 622.
Anthony Andrew Schmidt Hays, Kansas Kansas

June 1985

Conspiracy to possess and distribute cocaine; 21 USC 841(a)(1) and
846.
Stanley Sirote Huntington, New York E.D. New York

Sept. 1974

Bribery of a public official; 18 USC 201(f).
Dent Elwood Snider, Jr. Santa Cruz, Calif. Colorado

March 1981

Use of a telephone to facilitate the distribution of cocaine; 21
USC 843(b).
James Lawrence Swisher Greensboro, N.C. M.D.N.C.

July 1977

Obstruction of a criminal investigation; 18 USC 1510.
Larry Kalvy Thompson Lubbock, Tex. N.D. Texas May
1988 Aiding and abetting misapplication of bank funds, misprision of a
felony; 18 USC 2, 4, 657.
Stephanie Marie Vetter Riverdale, New York New Mexico July
1979 Possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine; 21 USC
841(a)(1).
Danny Ray Walker Booneville, Arkansas E.D. Arkansas

March 1975

Interstate transportation of stolen property; 18 USC 2316.
Thomas Andrew Warren Tallahassee, Florida S.D. Florida

December 1975

Conspiracy to import marijuana; 21 USC 963.
Michael Lynn Weatherford Laurens, S.C. E.D. North Carolina

January 1986

Aiding and abetting interstate travel in aid of racketeering; 18
USC 1952(a) and 2.
Jack Weinstein Las Vegas, Nevada Nevada July 1975
Conspiracy and interstate transportation of stolen property; 18 USC
371, 2314 and 2.
Robert Owen Wilson Mooresville, N.C. M.D. Tennessee

July 1980

Mail fraud, 18 USC 1341.
Charles Elvin Witherspoon Lufkin, Texas E.D. Texas
Embezzlement of bank funds; 18

USC 656.
Charles Z. Yonce, Jr. Edgefield, S. C. South Carolina
April 1988 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine and
aiding and abetting therein; 21 USC 841(a)(1), 846, and 841(b)(1)(B),
and 18 USC 2.

MORE...

4 Posted on 02/21/2001 21:29:09 PST by HAL9000
[ Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | Top | Last ]
To: HAL9000

U.S. Department of Justice

Washington, D.C. 20530
January 20, 2001

Pardon Grants January 2001
Name Home Town Offenses
ALLEN, Verla Jean Everton, Arkansas False statements to
agency of United States
ALTIERE, Nicholas M. Las Vegas, Nevada Importation of cocaine
ALTSCHUL, Bernice Ruth Sherman Village, California Conspiracy to
commit money laundering
ANDERSON, Joe, Jr. Grove Hill, Alabama Income tax evasion
ANDERSON, William Sterling Spartanburg, South Carolina
Conspiracy to defraud a federally insured financial institution, false
statements to a federally insured financial institution, wire fraud
AZIZKHANI, Mansour T. Huntsville, Alabama Conspiracy and making
false statements in bank loan applications
BABIN, Cleveland Victor, Jr. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Conspiracy to commit offense against the United States by utilizing
the U.S. mail in furtherance of a scheme to defraud
BAGLEY, Chris Harmon Harrah, Oklahoma Conspiracy to possess
with intent to distribute cocaine
BANE, Scott Lynn Mahomet, Illinois Unlawful distribution
of marijuana
BARBER, Thomas Cleveland Hampton, Florida Issuing
worthless checks
BARGON, Peggy Ann Monticello, Illinois Violation of the Lacey
Act, violation of the Bald Eagle Protection Act
BHATKA, Tansukhlal Income tax evasion
BLAMPIED, David Roscoe Ketchum, Idaho Conspiracy to distribute
cocaine
BORDERS, William Arthur, Jr. Washington, D.C. Conspiracy to
corruptly solicit and accept money in return for influencing the
official acts of a federal district court judge (Alcee L. Hastings),
and to defraud the United States in connection with the performance of
lawful government functions; corruptly influencing, obstructing,
impeding and endeavoring to influence, obstruct and impede the due
administration of justice, and aiding and abetting therein; traveling
interstate with intent to commit bribery
BOREL, Arthur David Little Rock, Arkansas Odometer rollback
BOREL, Douglas Charles Conway, Arkansas Odometer rollback
BRABHAM, George Thomas Austin, Texas Making a false statement or
report to a federally insured bank
BRASWELL, Almon Glenn Doravilla, Georgia Conspiracy to defraud
government with respect to claims; perjury
BROWDER, Leonard Aiken, South Carolina Illegal dispensing of
controlled substance and Medicaid fraud
BROWN, David Steven New York, New York Securities fraud and
mail fraud
BURLESON, Delores Caroylene, aka Delores Cox Burleson Hanna,
Oklahoma Possession of marijuana
BUSTAMANTE, John H. Cleveland, Ohio Wire fraud
CAMPBELL, Mary Louise Ruleville, Mississippi Aiding and abetting
the unauthorized use and transfer of food stamps
CANDELARIA, Eloida False information in registering to
vote
CAPILI, Dennis Sobrevinas Glendale, California Filing false
statements in alien registration
CHAMBERS, Donna Denise Memphis, Tennessee Conspiracy to possess
with intent to distribute and to distribute cocaine, possession with
intent to distribute cocaine, use of a telephone to facilitate cocaine
conspiracy
CHAPMAN, Douglas Eugene Scott, Arkansas Bank fraud
CHAPMAN, Ronald Keith Scott, Arkansas Bank fraud
CHAVEZ, Francisco Larios Santa Ana, California Aiding and
abetting illegal entry of aliens
CISNEROS, Henry G.
CLINTON, Roger
COHN, Stuart Harris New Haven, Connecticut 1. Illegal sale of
gold options

2. Illegal sale of silver options
COOPER, David Marc Wapakoneta, Ohio Conspiracy to defraud
the government
COX, Ernest Harley, Jr. Pine Bluff, Arkansas Conspiracy to
defraud a federally insured savings and loan, misapplication of bank
funds, false statements
CROSS, John F., Jr. Little Rock, Arkansas Embezzlement by a bank
employee
CUNNINGHAM, Rickey Lee Amarillo, Texas Possession with intent
to distribute marijuana
DE LABIO, Richard Anthony Baltimore, Maryland Mail fraud,
aiding and abetting
DEUTCH, John Described in January 19, 2001 information
DOUGLAS, Richard False statements
DOWNE, Edward Reynolds Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and
tax evasion; securities fraud
DUDLEY, Marvin Dean Omaha, Nebraska False statements
DUNCAN, Larry Lee Branson, Missouri Altering an automobile
odometer
FAIN, Robert Clinton Aiding and assisting in the
preparation of a false corporate tax return
FERNANDEZ, Marcos Arcenio Miami, Florida Conspiracy to possess
with intent to distribute marijuana
FERROUILLET, Alvarez Interstate transport of stolen
property, money laundering, false statements
FUGAZY, William Denis Harrison, New York Perjury in a
bankruptcy proceeding
GEORGE, Lloyd Reid Mail fraud
GOLDSTEIN, Louis Las Vegas, Nevada Possession of goods
stolen from interstate shipment
GORDON, Rubye Lee Tampa, Florida Forgery of U.S. Treasury
checks
GREEN, Pincus Switzerland
HAMNER, Robert Ivey Searcy, Arkansas Conspiracy to
distribute marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to
distribute
HANDLEY, Samuel Price Hodgenville, Kentucky Conspiracy to steal
government property
HANDLEY, Woodie Randolph Hodgenville, Kentucky Conspiracy to
steal government property
HARMON, Jay Houston Jonesboro, Arkansas 1. Conspiracy to
import marijuana, conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to
distribute, importation of marijuana, possession of marijuana with
intent to distribute

2. Conspiracy to import cocaine
HEMMINGSON, John Interstate transport of stolen
property, money laundering
HERDLINGER, David S. St. Simons Island, Georgia Mail fraud
HUCKLEBERRY, Debi Rae Ogden, Utah Distribution of
methamphetamine
JAMES, Donald Ray Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Mail fraud,
wire fraud, and false statement to a bank to influence credit approval
JOBE, Stanley Pruet El Paso, Texas Conspiracy to commit bank
fraud, and bank fraud
JOHNSON, Ruben H. Austin, Texas Theft and misapplication of
bank funds by a bank officer or director
JONES, Linda Conspiracy to commit bank fraud and other
offenses against the United States
LAKE, James Howard Illegal corporate campaign
contributions, wire fraud
LEWIS, June Louise Lowellville, Ohio Embezzlement by a bank
employee
LEWIS, Salim Bonnor Short Hills, New Jersey Securities
fraud, record keeping violations, margin violations
LODWICK, John Leighton Excelsior Springs, Missouri Income tax
evasion
LOPEZ, Hildebrando San Isidro, Texas Distribution of
cocaine
LUACES, Jose Julio Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Possession of
an unregistered firearm
MANESS, James Timothy Conspiracy to distribute a controlled
substance
MANNING, James Lowell Little Rock, Arkansas Aiding and assisting
in the preparation of a false corporate tax return
MARTIN, John Robert Gulf Breeze, Florida Income tax evasion
MARTINEZ, Frank Ayala Elgin, Texas Conspiracy to supply false
documents to the Immigration and Naturalization Service
MARTINEZ, Silvia Leticia Beltran Elgin, Texas Conspiracy to
supply false documents to the Immigration and Naturalization Service
McCORMICK, John Francis Dedham, Massachusetts Racketeering
conspiracy, racketeering, and violation of the Hobbs act
McDOUGAL, Susan H.
MECHANIC, Howard Lawrence 1. Violating the Civil
Disobedience Act of 1968

2. Failure to appear

3. Making false statement in acquiring a passport
MITCHELL, Brook K., Sr. Conspiracy to illegally obtain
USDA subsidy payments, false statements to USDA, and false entries on
USDA forms
MORGAN, Charles Wilfred, III Little Rock, Arkansas Conspiracy to
distribute cocaine
MORISON, Samuel Loring Crofton, Maryland Willful transmission
of defense information, unauthorized possession and retention of
defense information, theft of government property
NAZZARO, Richard Anthony Winchester, Massachusetts
Perjury and conspiracy to commit mail fraud
NOSENKO, Charlene Ann Phoenix, Arizona Conspiracy to defraud
the United States, and influencing or injuring an officer or juror
generally
OBERMEIER, Vernon Raymond Belleville, Illinois Conspiracy to
distribute cocaine, distribution of cocaine, and using a
communications facility to facilitate distribution of cocaine
OGALDE, Miguelina Glendale, California Conspiracy to import
cocaine
OWEN, David C. Olathe, Kansas Filing a false tax return
PALMER, Robert W. Little Rock, Arkansas Conspiracy to make
false statements
PERHOSKY, Kelli Anne Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Conspiracy to
commit mail fraud
PEZZOPANE, Richard H. Palo Heights, Illinois Conspiracy to commit
racketeering, and mail fraud
PHILLIPS, Orville Rex Waco, Texas Unlawful structure of a
financial transaction
POLING, Vinson Stewart, Jr. Baldwin, Maryland Making a false
bank entry, and aiding and abetting
PROUSE, Norman Lyle Conyers, Georgia Operating or directing
the operation of a common carrier while under the influence of alcohol
PRUITT, Willie H. H., Jr. Port Richey, Florida Absent without
official leave
PURSLEY, Danny Martin, Sr. Goodlettsville, Tennessee Aiding
and abetting the conduct of an illegal gambling business, and
obstruction of state laws to facilitate illegal gambling
RAVENEL, Charles D. Charleston, South Carolina Conspiracy to
defraud the United States
RAY, William Clyde Altus, Oklahoma Fraud using a
telephone
REGALADO, Alfredo Luna Pharr, Texas Failure to report the
transportation of currency in excess of $10,000 into the United States
RICAFORT, Ildefonso Reynes Houston, Texas Submission of false
claims to Veterans Administration
RICH, Marc Switzerland
RIDDLE, Howard Winfield Mt. Crested Butte, Colorado
Violation of the Lacey Act (receipt of illegally imported animal
skins)
RILEY, Richard Wilson, Jr. Possession of cocaine with
intent to distribute
ROBBINS, Samuel Lee Cedar Park, Texas Misprision of a felony
RODRIGUEZ, Joel Gonzales Houston, Texas Theft of mail by a
postal employee
ROGERS, Michael James McAllen, Texas Conspiracy to possess with
intent to distribute marijuana
ROSS, Anna Louise Lubbock, Texas Distribution of cocaine
RUST, Gerald Glen Avery, Texas False declarations before
grand jury
RUST, Jerri Ann Avery, Texas False declarations before
grand jury
RUTHERFORD, Bettye June Albuquerque, New Mexico
Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
SANDS, Gregory Lee Sioux Falls, South Dakota Conspiracy to
distribute cocaine
SCHWIMMER, Adolph Conspiracy to commit an offense
against the United States, conspiracy to export arms and ammunition to
a foreign country and related charges
SERETTI, Albert A., Jr. McKees Rocks, Pennyslvania
Conspiracy and wire fraud
SHAW, Patricia Campbell Hearst Wilton, Connecticut Armed bank
robbery and using a firearm during a felony
SMITH, Dennis Joseph Redby, Minnesota 1. Unauthorized
absence

2. Failure to obey off-limits instructions

3. Unauthorized absence
SMITH, Gerald Owen Florence, Mississippi Armed bank robbery
SMITH, Stephen A.
SPEAKE, Jimmie Lee Breckenridge, Texas Conspiracy to possess
and utter counterfeit $20 Federal Reserve notes
STEWART, Charles Bernard Sparta, Georgia Illegally
destroying U.S. Mail
STEWART-ROLLINS, Marlena Francisca Euclid, Ohio Conspiracy to
distribute cocaine
SYMINGTON, John Fife, III
TANNEHILL, Richard Lee Reno, Nevada Conspiracy and restraint of
trade
TENAGLIA, Nicholas C. Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania Receipt of
illegal payments under the Medicare program
THOMAS, Gary Allen Lancaster, Texas Theft of mail by
postal employee
TODD, Larry Weldon Gardendale, Texas Conspiracy to commit
an offense against the U.S. in violation of the Lacey Act and the
Airborne Hunting Act
TREVINO, Olga C. Converse, Texas Misapplication by a
bank employee
VAMVOUKLIS, Ignatious Exeter, New Hampshire Possession of cocaine
VAN DE WEERD, Patricia A. Tomahawk, Wisconsin Theft by a
U.S. Postal employee
WADE, Christopher V.
WARMATH, Bill Wayne Walls, Mississippi Obstruction of
correspondence
WATSON, Jack Kenneth Oakridge, Oregon Making false
statements of material facts to the U.S. Forest Service
WEBB, Donna Lynn Panama City, Florida False entry in savings
and loan record by employee
WELLS, Donald William Phenix City, Alabama Possession of an
unregistered firearm
WENDT, Robert H. Kirkwood, Missouri Conspiracy to
effectuate the escape of a federal prisoner
WILLIAMS, Jack L. Making false statements to federal
agents
WILLIAMS, Kevin Arthur Omaha, Nebraska Conspiracy to
distribute and possess with intent to distribute crack cocaine
WILLIAMS, Robert Michael Davison, Michigan Conspiracy to
transport in foreign commerce securities obtained by fraud
WILSON, Jimmie Lee Helena, Arkansas Converting property
mortgaged or pledged to a farm credit agency, and converting public
money to personal use
WINGATE, Thelma Louise Sale City, Georgia Mail fraud
WOOD, Mitchell Couey Sherwood, Arkansas Conspiracy to possess
and to distribute cocaine
WOOD, Warren Stannard Las Vegas, Nevada Conspiracy to defraud
the United States by filing a false document with the Securities and
Exchange Commission
WORTHEY, Dewey Conway, Arkansas Medicaid fraud
YALE, Rick Allen Belleville, Illinois Bank fraud
YASAK, Joseph A. Chicago, Illinois Knowingly making under
oath a false declaration regarding a material fact before a grand jury
YINGLING, William Stanley Interstate transportation of
stolen vehicle
YOUNG, Phillip David Little Rock, Arkansas Interstate
transportation and sale of fish and wildlife

MORE...

5 Posted on 02/21/2001 21:30:31 PST by HAL9000
[ Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | Top | Last ]
To: HAL9000

U.S. Department of Justice

Washington, D.C. 20530

January 20, 2001

COMMUTATIONS GRANTED JANUARY 20, 2001
Name Offense District/Date/Sentence Terms of Grant
BERGER, Benjamin Conspiracy to defraud the United States; wire
fraud; false statement; money laundering; filing a false tax return
S. D. N. Y.; October 18, 1999; 30 months' imprisonment, two years'
supervised release, $522,977 in restitution Commute prison
sentence to 24 months' imprisonment, leaving intact and in effect the
remaining provisions
BLACKLEY, Ronald Henderson False statements D. D. C.;
March 18, 1998; 27 months' imprisonment, three years' supervised
release Commute prison sentence to time served, leaving intact
and in effect the remaining provisions
BOLAN, Bert Wayne Conspiracy to commit mail fraud and illegal
remuneration for patient referrals; mail fraud N. D. Tex.; April 14,
1995; 97 months' imprisonment, three years' supervised release,
$375,000 fine Commute prison sentence to time served and remit
unpaid balance of fine in excess of $15,000, leaving intact and in
effect the remaining provisions
CAMARGO, Gloria Libia Conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to
distribute, attempt to possess cocaine with intent to distribute
S. D. Fla.; February 22, 1990;

188 months' imprisonment, five years' supervised release
Commute prison sentence to time served, leaving intact and in
effect the remaining provisions
CAMPBELL, Charles F. Conspiracy to distribute crack cocaine,
distribution of crack cocaine D. D. C.; January 25, 1994, modified
on December 17, 1997; 240 months' imprisonment, 10 years' supervised
release Commute prison sentence to time served on the
condition that he serve a five-year period of supervised release with
a special condition of drug testing, leaving intact and in effect the
remaining provisions
CHANDLER, David Ronald Conspiracy to possess with intent to
distribute and to distribute marijuana; engaging in a continuing
criminal enterprise; murder in furtherance of a continuing criminal
enterprise; aiding and abetting the use or carrying of a firearm in
relation to a drug-trafficking offense; money laundering N. D.
Ala; May 14, 1991; sentence of death for murder in furtherance of a
continuing criminal enterprise; aggregate sentences of life
imprisonment, plus 10 years on the remaining counts. Commute the
death sentence to imprisonment for life without parole, leaving intact
and in effect the sentences of imprisonment already imposed
CHIN, Lau Ching Conspiracy to possess heroin with intent to
distribute; interstate travel to commit a drug offense N. D. Ill.;
June 27, 1990; 210 months' imprisonment, five years' supervised
release Commute prison sentence to time served, leaving intact
and in effect the remaining provisions
CLARK, Donald R. Conspiracy to manufacture, distribute and
possess with intent to distribute marijuana M. D. Fla.; November
4, 1994, as modified December 20, 1996; 329 months' imprisonment, five
years' supervised release Commute prison sentence to time served
with a special condition of drug testing during supervised release,
leaving intact and in effect the remaining provisions
COFFMAN, Loreta De-Ann Conspiracy; possession with intent to
distribute crack cocaine; use of telephone to commit drug offense;
distribution of crack cocaine near a school N. D. Tex.; November
12, 1993, as modified June 24, 1996, and February 26, 1998, 85 years'
imprisonment, five years' supervised release Commute prison
sentence to time served with a special condition of drug testing
during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
CURRY, Derrick Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to
distribute cocaine and cocaine base; aiding and abetting the
distribution of cocaine base; and aiding and abetting the possession
of cocaine base with intent to distribute D. Md.; October 1,
1993; 235 months' imprisonment, five years' supervised release
Commute prison sentence to time served with a special condition of
drug testing during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect
the remaining provisions
DESALUS, Velinda Possession with intent to distribute cocaine
base M. D. Fla.; December 18, 1992; 120 months' imprisonment, five
years' supervised release Commute prison sentence to time served
with a special condition of drug testing during supervised release,
leaving intact and in effect the remaining provisions
ELBAUM, Jacob Conspiracy to defraud the United States; embezzlement
from federally funded program; wire fraud; mail fraud; making a false
statement; filing a false tax return; failure to file a tax return
S. D. N. Y.; October 18, 1999; 57 months' imprisonment, two years'
supervised release, $11,089,721 in restitution Commute prison
sentence to 30 months' imprisonment, leaving intact and in effect the
remaining provisions
EVANS, Linda Sue 1. Possession of firearm by convicted felon

2. Harboring a fugitive

3. Possession of firearm by convicted felon and false statements in
acquiring firearms

4. Malicious damage to Government property and conspiracy to damage
Government property
1. S. D. N. Y.; November 21, 1985; two years' imprisonment

2. S. D. N.Y.; July 10, 1986; three years' imprisonment (consecutive
to No. 1)

3. E. D. La.; May 20, 1987 (modified on December 8, 1988); 30 years'
imprisonment (consecutive to Nos. 1 & 2)

4. D. D.C.; December 6, 1990; five years' imprisonment (consecutive to
Nos. 1 - 3)
Commute prison sentences to 25 years, eight months' and 11
days, leaving intact and in effect the remaining provisions. Action
effectuates her immediate release.
FISH, Loretta Sharon Conspiracy to manufacture and distribute
methamphetamine E. D. Pa.; December 8, 1994, 235 months'
imprisonment, five years' supervised release Commute prison
sentence to time served with a special condition of drug testing
during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
FRINK, Antoinette M. Conspiracy to aid and abet the possession of
cocaine with intent to distribute; aiding and abetting the possession
with intent to distribute; counseling others to travel in interstate
commerce with the intent of facilitating the possession of cocaine
with intent to distribute M. D. Ga.; July 11, 1989; 188 months'
imprisonment, five years' supervised release Commute prison
sentence to time served with a special condition of drug testing
during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
GOLDSTEIN, David Conspiracy to defraud the United States; wire
fraud; embezzlement from a federally funded program; mail fraud
S. D. N.Y.; October 18, 1999, 70 months' imprisonment; three years'
supervised release; $10,118,182 in restitution Commute prison
sentence to 30 months' imprisonment, leaving intact and in effect the
remaining provisions
GREENFIELD, Gerard A. Possession of phencyclidine (PCP) with intent
to distribute D. Utah; September 9, 1993; 192 months' imprisonment,
five years' supervised release; $25,000 fine Commute prison
sentence to time served with a special condition of drug testing
during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
ISRAEL, Jodie E. Conspiracy to manufacture; possess with intent
to distribute and distribute marijuana; conducting financial
transaction with proceeds from sale of controlled substances;
distribution of marijuana D. Mont.; February 4, 1994; 135
months' imprisonment, five years' supervised release Commute prison
sentence to time served with a special condition of drug testing
during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
JOHNSON, Kimberly D. Conspiracy to possess with intent to
distribute cocaine base D. S. C.; November 14, 1994; 188
months' imprisonment, five years' supervised release Commute prison
sentence to time served with a special condition of drug testing
during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
LANGSTON, Billy Thornton, Jr. Conspiracy to manufacture PCP;
manufacture of PCP C. D. Calif.; September 9, 1994, as modified
by 1996 court order; 324 months' imprisonment, five years' supervised
release Commute prison sentence to time served with a special
condition of drug testing during supervised release, leaving intact
and in effect the remaining provisions
LUMPKIN, Belinda Lynn Conspiracy to possess with intent to
distribute crack cocaine and marijuana E. D. Mich.; March 24, 1989;
300 months' imprisonment, three years' supervised release
Commute prison sentence to time served on condition that she serve a
five-year period of supervised release with special condition of drug
testing, leaving intact and in effect the remaining provisions
MACDONALD, Peter, Sr. 1. Racketeering; racketeering conspiracy;
extortion by an Indian tribal official; mail fraud; wire fraud; and
interstate transportation in aid of racketeering

2. Conspiracy to commit kidnapping; third-degree burglary
1. D. Ariz.; November 30, 1992; 60 months' imprisonment, three
years' supervised release, $10,000 fine, and $1,500,000 in restitution

2. D. Ariz.; February 16, 1993; 175 months' imprisonment, five years'
supervised release (concurrent with No. 1); $5,000 fine, $4,431.03 in
restitution
Commute prison sentence to time served, leaving intact and in
effect the remaining provisions
MANN, Kellie Ann Conspiracy to distribute LSD; possession of
LSD with intent to distribute; use of mail to facilitate drug offense
N. D. Ga.; January 26, 1994; 120 months' imprisonment, five years'
supervised release Commute prison sentence to time served with a
special condition of drug testing during supervised release, leaving
intact and in effect the remaining provisions
NINEMIRE, Peter 1. Manufacturing marijuana

2. Failure to appear
1. D. Kan.; April 26, 1991; 292 months' imprisonment, eight
years' supervised release

2. D. Kan., June 28, 1991; 30 months' imprisonment, consecutive to No.
1, and three years' supervised release
Commute prison sentence to time served on the condition that
he serve a five-year period of supervised release with a special
condition of drug testing, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
PADMORE, Hugh Ricardo Possession with intent to distribute cocaine
base E. D. N. C.; October 31, 1995; 135 months' imprisonment, five
years' supervised release Commute prison sentence to time served
with a special condition of drug testing during supervised release,
leaving intact and in effect the remaining provisions
PROSPERI, Arnold Paul Filing a false tax return; making, uttering,
or possessing a counterfeited security with intent to deceive another
S. D. Fla.; March 27, 1998; 36 months' imprisonment, one year's
supervised release, $25,000 fine Commute any period of
confinement that has already been imposed or will be imposed upon him
that is in excess of 36 months, and further commute any such period of
confinement to be served in home confinement, leaving intact and in
effect the remaining provisions
REYNOLDS, Melvin J. Bank fraud; wire fraud; making false
statements to a financial institution; conspiracy to defraud the
Federal Election Commission; false statements to a federal official
N. D. Ill.; July 15, 1997; 78 months' imprisonment, five years'
supervised release, $20,000 in restitution Commute remainder of
prison sentence to period of equal length to be served in a community
corrections center, on condition of compliance with rules, leaving
intact and in effect the remaining provisions
RIVEIRO, Pedro Miguel Conspiracy to possess with intent to
distribute cocaine S. D. Fla.; February 9, 1995; 102 months'
imprisonment, five years' supervised release Commute prison
sentence to time served with a special condition of drug testing
during supervised release, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
RIVERS, Dorothy Obstruction of a federal audit; false
statements to a federal agency; tax evasion; failure to file tax
returns; wire fraud; mail fraud; theft from a federally funded
organization N. D. Ill.; November 17, 1997; 70 months'
imprisonment, three years' supervised release Commute prison
sentence to 50 months' imprisonment, leaving intact and in effect the
remaining provisions
ROSENBERG, Susan Conspiracy to possess unregistered firearm;
receive firearms and explosives shipped in interstate commerce while a
fugitive and unlawfully use false identification documents; possession
of unregistered destructive devices; possession of unregistered
firearm; carrying explosives during commission of felony; possession
with intent to use identification documents; false representation of
Social Security number; possession of counterfeit Social Security
cards D. N. J.; May 20, 1985; 58 years' imprisonment Commute prison
sentences to an aggregate sentence of 25 years, eight months, and 11
days, leaving intact and in effect the remaining provisions of the
sentences. Action effectuates her immediate release.
STERN, Kalmen Conspiracy to defraud the United States; embezzlement
from a federally funded program; wire fraud; mail fraud; filing a
false tax return S. D. N. Y.; October 18, 1999, 78 months'
imprisonment, three years' supervised release; $11,179,513 restitution
Commute prison sentence to 30 months' imprisonment, leaving intact and
in effect the remaining provisions
STRINGFELLOW, Cory 1. Conspiracy to possess with intent to
distribute and to distribute LSD

2. False statement in a passport application
1. D. Colo.; July 21, 1995; 188 months' imprisonment, four
years' supervised release

2. D. Utah; November 17, 1995; four months' imprisonment (consecutive
to No. 1); four years' supervised release
1. Commute prison sentence to time served on the condition
that he serve a five-year period of supervised release with a special
condition of drug testing, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions

2. Sentence left intact and in effect
VIGNALI, Carlos Anibal, Jr. Conspiracy to distribute cocaine;
using facilities in interstate commerce with intent to promote a
business enterprise involving narcotics; illegal use of communication
facility to facilitate commission of controlled substance offense
D. Minn.; July 17, 1995; 175 months' imprisonment, five years'
supervised release Commute prison sentence to time served with a
special condition of drug testing during supervised release, leaving
intact and in effect the remaining provisions
WADDELL, III, Thomas Wilson Conducting an illegal gambling
business; conspiracy to commit money laundering N. D. Calif.;
January 13, 2000, 24 months' imprisonment, three years' supervised
release; $7,500 fine; criminal forfeiture Commute prison
sentence to 12 months' imprisonment and one year's supervised release
to be served before the three-year period of supervised release
already imposed, leaving intact and in effect the already imposed
three-year period of supervised release and the other remaining
provisions of the sentence
WEINIG, Harvey Conspiracy to commit money laundering; criminal
forfeiture and misprision of felony S. D. N. Y.; March 22, 1996;
135 months' imprisonment, three years' supervised release
Commute prison sentence to a term of imprisonment of five years and
270 days upon condition that he serve a period of supervised release
of three years and 95 days, leaving intact and in effect the remaining
provisions
WILLIS, Kim Allen Conspiracy to distribute cocaine; aiding and
abetting the attempt to possess with the intent to distribute cocaine
D. Minn.; April 20, 1990; 188 months' imprisonment, five years'
supervised release Commute the prison sentence to time served,
leaving intact and in effect the remaining provisions
"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 8 Apr 2006 14:03:26 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

click

Honestly I had forgotten about lay, skilling, fastow
etc.

They're prime candidates for presidential pardon!

Forget these folks too? How...convienient....

To: HAL9000

To: HAL9000

To: HAL9000

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

" * " sez:

" Take it to a political newsgroup........

This is a METALWORKING newsgroup........."

Somehow, I can't get very interested in the opinion of anyone that signs
with a punctuation mark Why don't you take it over to "Anonymous is Us" or
other child-like forums catering to those that hid behind punctuation marks
or lower case letters for their handles..

Bob (call me a "b") Swinney

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Randy Replogle wrote in article
On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:51:03 -0500, "*" wrote:

Take it to a political newsgroup........

This is a METALWORKING newsgroup.........

Although many will agree with what you say, not having a real name
and/or email address diminishes your credfibility.
-- Randy Replogle

Funny:

All the anonymous trollers do not seem to have a "credfibility" problem on
which they are being called out!!!!

I just want the newsgroup to return to its original intent - metalworking.

There are plenty of political newsgroups available for the B.S. that is
being posted here...

Problem is that MOST normal people have no interest in going over to the
political newsgroups to swap insults, so the trollers - tired of saying
"Oh, YEAH!" to each other - bring their tripe here to a larger audience in
hopes of getting thei agendas accepted.......

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Robert Swinney wrote in article
" * " sez:

" Take it to a political newsgroup........

This is a METALWORKING newsgroup........."

Somehow, I can't get very interested in the opinion of anyone that signs
with a punctuation mark Why don't you take it over to "Anonymous is Us"

or
other child-like forums catering to those that hid behind punctuation

marks
or lower case letters for their handles..

Bob (call me a "b") Swinney

So, you're of the opinion that ANY newsgroup - regardless of its title and
intent - should be subject to being overwhelmed by political debate????

Why even bother giving the newsgroups titles?

Don't look at my sig........

Look at what I'm saying.....

John Q. Public

aka " * "

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vaughn Simon

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article 01c65b4d$f61f65a0$4aa3c3d8@race, * says...

political trolling

Nah, in this ng you have to have...

Actually * is right on the money with this one. This is OT political
trolling. In your defense, the only thing missing is the multiple crossposting.

Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait

"*" wrote
Don't look at my sig........

Look at what I'm saying.....

John Q. Public

aka " * "

Ok, *, you got anything to say about metalworking, before your plonked ?

--
Tom Wait
Barton Rifle Shop

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Tom Wait wrote in article
.. .

Ok, *, you got anything to say about metalworking, before your plonked ?

--

I already have, numb nuts!!!

Oh, NO!....NOT the extreme social embarassment of being
"plonked".........Will this hurt my credit rating???? My work status???

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Diamond Dave says...

and Hillary is a Stalinist without the conscience of Stalin. If it comes down
to those two I can only hope that at their first debate someone blows them up so
the political parties can start over.

Ooh. *Somebody's* gonna get a call from the Homeland Security
Police! Whenever they're done investigating underage internet
porn, that is....

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Vaughn Simon
says...

In your defense, the only thing missing is the multiple crossposting.

Vaughn you're right.

Anyway, even gunner mostly doesn't do the crosspost thing anymore.
Yeah, we have the * idiot who seems to be as bad as the cliffster
in that regard, but those two are the worst.

Honestly I used to try to split the middle ground on rcm, but
things got so bad I gave up. So now I lurk and make the occasional
technical post. Once in a while the political situation in the
US simply overwhelms and I feel obligated to comment. So in that
regard you are 100% right. You can bundle me in there with gunner
and I couldn't disagree.

Regards Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

jim rozen wrote in article
In article ,

Vaughn Simon
says...

In your defense, the only thing missing is the multiple crossposting.

Vaughn you're right.

Anyway, even gunner mostly doesn't do the crosspost thing anymore.
Yeah, we have the * idiot who seems to be as bad as the cliffster
in that regard, but those two are the worst.

Geez!

Exc-u-u-u-se me for wanting to go onto a metalworking newsgroup to talk
METALWORKING - of all things! - without having to wade through dozens of
off-topic, political bullschidt threads that aren't even marked "OT"...

Just because I'm able to go onto several technically-oriented message
boards that manage to stay on-topic, I MUST be absolutely bonkers to expect
a usenet newsgroup that is marked "metalworking" to be mostly about,
er...., well....., metalworking!!!! .......

.....not political debate.

What was I thinking?????

Should I go to rec.radical.politics to discuss the merits of three-way
machines versus individual lathes and millers?

Could somebody, PLEASE?, send me a translated newsgroup subject matter
list??

Since the political discussions are, obviously, here on
rec.crafts.metalworking, where are the metalworking threads?

I am, obviously, an unrealistic dreamer to think this way, and I MUST be
some sort of rabblerouser to even express my thoughts.....

.........after all, doesn't the term "metalworking" stir up the most
powerful of political urges in everybody???

Yep.....I must be the one who is screwed up!?!?!?!?!?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:23:38 -0500, "*" wrote:

What was I thinking?????

Im not sure..but if you cant figure out the content of the thread by
the subject line..Id say you have a reading comprehension issue for
the most part.

Now rather than Kvetch did you have some metalworking things to
discuss, or metalworking questions to ask? If so..feel free to trot
them out. Or are you simply desiring to leech?

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Tom Wait wrote in article
.. .

"*" wrote
Don't look at my sig........

Look at what I'm saying.....

John Q. Public

aka " * "

Ok, *, you got anything to say about metalworking, before your plonked ?

--
Tom Wait
Barton Rifle Shop
1805 Barton Ave Suite #9
West Bend, Wisconsin 53090
(262) 306-RIFL (7435)

Ah, Yes!

Plonking........

The mark of someone who is not mature enough or intelligent enough to make
a decision to NOT read certain posts, and stick with it........

...........so he must have the more superior *artificial intelligence* of
the computer do what is beyond his own capabilities and intelligence, and
make his decision for him.

Probably wants to give up internet porn also, but can't resist the
temptation, and hasn't got the nerve to tell the computer to block the
porn.......

Alcoholics are the same way. One drink is too many and one hundred aren't
enough.

When I see someone write "PLONK!", I realize he is incapable of resisting
the temptation of reading something, so he MUST have the computer hold his
hand and say to him, "No! No! Mommy (or 'Big Brother') doesn't want you
reading this stuff!!"

Oh well, DO NOT despair!

You'll certainly see what I write quoted in the replies of others......

J'ever get the feeling that "plonking" is a big waste of time attached to a
certain amount of puffery?

ROFL!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Davey

* wrote:
snip rubbish.
PLONK!
--
Volunteer your idle computer time for cancer research
http//www.grid.org/download/gold/download.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Peter Wiley

In article 01c65cea$89677800$d8a6c3d8@race,

Plonk.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
In article 01c65cea$89677800$d8a6c3d8@race,
wrote:

Plonk.

I have been plonking the regular flatulating gasbag politicos. Feeding
their flatulence is what they crave, and when they don't get it, they go
under another bridge.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Peter Wiley

wrote:

Plonk.

I have been plonking the regular flatulating gasbag politicos. Feeding
their flatulence is what they crave, and when they don't get it, they go
under another bridge.

Ditto, tho I usually just do it silently. Killfiling OT threads also,
as a rule but it seems some of my filters have expired.

PDW

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

"jim rozen" wrote in message
OK, time to start making book here. Which of the guilty
parties will get a pardon from the Dweeb?

Delay?

Rove?

Libby?

Ney?

Cunningham?

Cheney?

Hmm, can Bush actually pardon himself?

Feel free to write in your own guesses.

Why would the most ethical White House in history need pardons? I thought
pardons were only for presidents like Clinton with corrupt administrations.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

"Emmo" wrote in message
If it is McCain vs. Hillary, as I have
predicted, who do you think will win?

Man! You don't leave much room there; McCain is a Hillary without the
balls
and Hillary is a Stalinist without the conscience of Stalin. If it

comes
down
to those two I can only hope that at their first debate someone blows

them
up so
the political parties can start over.

So who do you think will be the nominees?

John Edwards and Mitt Romney.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

wrote:

Plonk.

I have been plonking the regular flatulating gasbag politicos. Feeding
their flatulence is what they crave, and when they don't get it, they go
under another bridge.

Steve

Yet for some inexplicable reason you continue to participate in the
political debates.

Hawke