Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default OFF-TOPIC political B.S.

Tom Wait wrote in article
.. .

"*" wrote
Don't look at my sig........

Look at what I'm saying.....

John Q. Public

aka " * "

Ok, *, you got anything to say about metalworking, before your plonked ?

--
Tom Wait
Barton Rifle Shop

Ah, Yes!

Plonking........

The mark of someone who is not mature enough or intelligent enough to make
a decision to NOT read certain posts, and stick with it........

...........so he must have the more superior *artificial intelligence* of
the computer do what is beyond his own capabilities and intelligence, and
make his decision for him.

Probably wants to give up internet porn also, but can't resist the
temptation, and hasn't got the nerve to tell the computer to block the
porn.......

Alcoholics are the same way. One drink is too many and one hundred aren't
enough.

When I see someone write "PLONK!", I realize he is incapable of resisting
the temptation of reading something, so he MUST have the computer hold his
hand and say to him, "No! No! Mommy (or 'Big Brother') doesn't want you
reading this stuff!!"

Oh well, DO NOT despair!

You'll certainly see what I write quoted in the replies of others......

J'ever get the feeling that "plonking" is a big waste of time attached to a
certain amount of puffery?

ROFL!!!!!!!