Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default Pardon lottery

jim rozen wrote in article
In article ,

Vaughn Simon
says...

In your defense, the only thing missing is the multiple crossposting.

Vaughn you're right.

Anyway, even gunner mostly doesn't do the crosspost thing anymore.
Yeah, we have the * idiot who seems to be as bad as the cliffster
in that regard, but those two are the worst.

Geez!

Exc-u-u-u-se me for wanting to go onto a metalworking newsgroup to talk
METALWORKING - of all things! - without having to wade through dozens of
off-topic, political bullschidt threads that aren't even marked "OT"...

Just because I'm able to go onto several technically-oriented message
boards that manage to stay on-topic, I MUST be absolutely bonkers to expect
a usenet newsgroup that is marked "metalworking" to be mostly about,
er...., well....., metalworking!!!! .......

.....not political debate.

What was I thinking?????

Should I go to rec.radical.politics to discuss the merits of three-way
machines versus individual lathes and millers?

Could somebody, PLEASE?, send me a translated newsgroup subject matter
list??

Since the political discussions are, obviously, here on
rec.crafts.metalworking, where are the metalworking threads?

I am, obviously, an unrealistic dreamer to think this way, and I MUST be
some sort of rabblerouser to even express my thoughts.....

.........after all, doesn't the term "metalworking" stir up the most
powerful of political urges in everybody???

Yep.....I must be the one who is screwed up!?!?!?!?!?