Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Pardon lottery

In article , Vaughn Simon
says...

In your defense, the only thing missing is the multiple crossposting.

Vaughn you're right.

Anyway, even gunner mostly doesn't do the crosspost thing anymore.
Yeah, we have the * idiot who seems to be as bad as the cliffster
in that regard, but those two are the worst.

Honestly I used to try to split the middle ground on rcm, but
things got so bad I gave up. So now I lurk and make the occasional
technical post. Once in a while the political situation in the
US simply overwhelms and I feel obligated to comment. So in that
regard you are 100% right. You can bundle me in there with gunner
and I couldn't disagree.

Regards Jim

please reply to: