Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers

Default cotton t-shirts developing small holes near bottom

I have been noticing that most of my cotton t-shirts have been
developing small holes toward the bottom edge of the shirt (but not in
any other area). It seems to be affecting multiple brands of shirts,
even shirts a month or two old. It doesnt seem to be only my machine,
as I travel often and noticed the same problem from laundromat
machines.
The only common factor is my use of Tide with downy liquid.
Has anyone else had this kind of problem?
Thanks

Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers

Nope. I don't tuck them in. So its not my pants or belt.
I usually wear t-shirts only with sweat pants

On Jul 27, 8:01*pm, Michael Black wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, The Real Bev wrote:
wrote:

I have been noticing that most of my cotton t-shirts have been
developing small holes toward the bottom edge of the shirt (but not in
any other area). It seems to be affecting multiple brands of shirts,
even shirts a month or two old. It doesnt seem to be only my machine,
as I travel often and noticed the same problem from laundromat
machines.
The only common factor is my use of Tide with downy liquid.

Well, no. *The fact that YOU are wearing them is another. *Check your
pants...

Funny, I have the same problem, but the holes are higher up.

But then, I know I keep getting the tshirts snagged in jacket
zippers.

* * Michael

Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers

--
Cheers,
Bev

I have the same issue, I have had this problem with all t shirts. No
one else in my house as had this problem. I just bought a t shirt two
days ago and just noticed about six small holes in the bottom, I have
not even washed it yet. I have worn it twice. I have check all
counters in kitchen and bathroom but there is nothing sticking out to
cuase this and I do no lean against them. I have looked at my pants
but I do not tucj them in and do not wear a belt. If anyone has any
suggestions please let me know, This is weird and never has happend to
me before the last 6 months.
Thanks!
Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers

wrote:
[...]

Did you buy a new car six months ago? Seatbelt abrasion can do it, as
can the fabric or buttons on some car seats.
--
aem sends...