Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers

Default cotton t-shirts developing small holes near bottom

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, The Real Bev wrote:

wrote:

I have been noticing that most of my cotton t-shirts have been
developing small holes toward the bottom edge of the shirt (but not in
any other area). It seems to be affecting multiple brands of shirts,
even shirts a month or two old. It doesnt seem to be only my machine,
as I travel often and noticed the same problem from laundromat
machines.
The only common factor is my use of Tide with downy liquid.

Well, no. The fact that YOU are wearing them is another. Check your
pants...

Funny, I have the same problem, but the holes are higher up.

But then, I know I keep getting the tshirts snagged in jacket
zippers.

Michael