Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers
[email protected] piclistguy@yahoo.com is offline

Default cotton t-shirts developing small holes near bottom

Nope. I don't tuck them in. So its not my pants or belt.
I usually wear t-shirts only with sweat pants

On Jul 27, 8:01*pm, Michael Black wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, The Real Bev wrote:
wrote:

I have been noticing that most of my cotton t-shirts have been
developing small holes toward the bottom edge of the shirt (but not in
any other area). It seems to be affecting multiple brands of shirts,
even shirts a month or two old. It doesnt seem to be only my machine,
as I travel often and noticed the same problem from laundromat
machines.
The only common factor is my use of Tide with downy liquid.

Well, no. *The fact that YOU are wearing them is another. *Check your
pants...

Funny, I have the same problem, but the holes are higher up.

But then, I know I keep getting the tshirts snagged in jacket
zippers.

* * Michael