Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers
[email protected] piclistguy@yahoo.com is offline

Default cotton t-shirts developing small holes near bottom

I have been noticing that most of my cotton t-shirts have been
developing small holes toward the bottom edge of the shirt (but not in
any other area). It seems to be affecting multiple brands of shirts,
even shirts a month or two old. It doesnt seem to be only my machine,
as I travel often and noticed the same problem from laundromat
machines.
The only common factor is my use of Tide with downy liquid.
Has anyone else had this kind of problem?
Thanks